Exiles Hyperion vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
So Exiles Hyperion killed Galactus, and Galactus drove away the Phoenix Force, so i think this should be a fight, especially cuz i know most people are gonna say PF so im making everyone know that the EH that killed Galactus was before he got powered up by snorting Holocaust, and the one im using is the one with the power-up.

So this is it:

Exiles Hyperion (from the "Timebreakers" story arc after snorting Holocaust and getting those awesome red energy eyes)

VS

Phoenix Force (the entity itself, for this fight it is not essential to the universe this way if EH kills it he wont have to worry about the PF taking the universe along with it)

Who wins?

yahman
laughing

Good luck mate smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
laughing

Good luck mate smile

laughing Exiles Hyperion of course shifty

yahman
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
laughing Exiles Hyperion of course shifty

laughing

Creshosk
When did he actually kill Galactus?

This is the insane(he claims to have killed everyone in his universe, burt couldn't back that talk up.) one that got knocked out by mimic?

And Galactus "drove off" phoenix by revealing something about itself.

That's no more of a real defeat than Jubilee 'beating' Death Wolverine that beat the Hulk.

guy smiley
Someone killed Galactus?! I thought if Galactus were to get killed then the universe would cease to exist. That must of been one stupid story.

Draco69
It was. It was written by Chuck Austen. What did you expect?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Draco69
It was. It was written by Chuck Austen. What did you expect?

It was an alternative universe though who knows if the same characters were the same, or the same consequences existsmile

BlaqChaos
According to Marvel, Galactus "serves a purpose" in the universe. But in each universe that purpose can be different, also in each universe Galactus may not be Galen.

In one universe his purpose was to keep Abraxis contained. In another it was to keep the Celestials population in check.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
According to Marvel, Galactus "serves a purpose" in the universe. But in each universe that purpose can be different, also in each universe Galactus may not be Galen.

In one universe his purpose was to keep Abraxis contained. In another it was to keep the Celestials population in check.

exactly smile

Creshosk
He may have been an ultra badass in his universe, he may have actually killed his galactus. . . but then he got his ass kicked by Earth bound heroes. . . Mimic knocked him out for crying out loud.

Badass in his universe, wimp in another. . .

Against the actual "phoenix force"? Or the sentient "phoenix force" a.k.a. phoenix 2?

jffxex1980
(sighs) newbies and their naivette!!! Exiles hyperion is the equavalent of superman. PF would atomize him, reconstruct him, and then atomize him again.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jffxex1980
(sighs) newbies and their naivette!!! Exiles hyperion is the equavalent of superman. PF would atomize him, reconstruct him, and then atomize him again.

Worse. Superman wouldn't be knocked out by Mimic.

jasofisc
that guy had a big mouth. he most likly lied about everything he said. For all we know he could have been asleep when their was a nucular war on his planet and made up the whole "I killed every super human on my planet" thing. phoenix force curb stomps him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Worse. Superman wouldn't be knocked out by Mimic.

maybe.... half lightspeed half ton of organic steel to the back of the head ..... harder than any single Doomsday punch?.... maybe

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Scoobless
maybe.... half lightspeed half ton of organic steel to the back of the head ..... harder than any single Doomsday punch?.... maybe

After which Mimic nearly died because of the impact and hyperion got back up in ummm.....one page i think.

Bad bad example cresh sad

guy222
Originally posted by armandovalles
So Exiles Hyperion killed Galactus, and Galactus drove away the Phoenix Force, so i think this should be a fight, especially cuz i know most people are gonna say PF so im making everyone know that the EH that killed Galactus was before he got powered up by snorting Holocaust, and the one im using is the one with the power-up.

So this is it:

Exiles Hyperion (from the "Timebreakers" story arc after snorting Holocaust and getting those awesome red energy eyes)

VS

Phoenix Force (the entity itself, for this fight it is not essential to the universe this way if EH kills it he wont have to worry about the PF taking the universe along with it)

Who wins?

Phoenix Force FTW

starlock
Originally posted by guy222
Phoenix Force FTW

Hello there friend smile you sure know how to find these threads hehe

Phoenix for the win

xjustice69x
phoenix def takes this i think

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Hello there friend smile you sure know how to find these threads hehe

Phoenix for the win

Hey buddy

I finished reading Exiles

I do uncover some fascinating ones big grin

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Hey buddy

I finished reading Exiles

I do uncover some fascinating ones big grin

Did you enjoy it? Exiles up to Proteus arc was one of my favourite comics smile

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Did you enjoy it? Exiles up to Proteus arc was one of my favourite comics smile

I did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.