C3PO vs. R2D2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

overlord
C3PO as a god and all (ask ewoks) would pawn R2D2 massively in my opinion.

Jaster Mereel
Liek OMG!!11!! Did you see r2 in ROTS serve them droids? Liek, r2 would pwn.

Makashi
Artoo is a b!tch. I thought it was hilarious when he was kicked down by the Super Battle Droid. . . Happy Dance yes thumb up laughing out loud laughing evil face eek! stick out tongue

Tangible God
As much as I hate R2, the guy would obviously kick Threepio's ass.

atlant80
these are the gods. A god fight. Artoo will barley

Dragon 89
C3PO is a false god...

Lord Darkstar
Demon-spawn, you dare to question the might of the mighty R2, Jawas attack him, leave none alive

Lord Janus
*Rabid super sith ninja turtle teenaged rebellious feminazi jawas jump the offenders. Seconds later, only a burnt patch on the ground remains of them*

Kam Solusar
lol

overlord
Laughing out loud!!!! C3PO was the murderer of Darth Nihilus and Marka Ragnos!! Hahahhaha!! C3PO has the death sentence in over a hundred star clusters, he is Galaxy enemy #1 and secret assasin who always managed to escape capture! bag

Fishy
Yeah but apparantly I joined the Jawa fan club during my vacation... Which means that R2 wins and with ease.

Lord Coal
R2's got the gadgets and tech as evidenced by *that* seriously fiery scene in ROTS.

overlord
C3PO can run very fast and he even has arms, he kicks R2's ass into a vulcano.

ohh.. I can just hear it now.. R2: WIEEEEEE!!!! Overlord: I've lost R2!!

SnakeEyes
R2 wins... quite easily.

Dimmimar
R2 projects a picture of nekkid Padme. Space Time Continuum is destroyed, the end.

Illustrious
Originally posted by overlord
C3PO can run very fast and he even has arms, he kicks R2's ass into a vulcano.

ohh.. I can just hear it now.. R2: WIEEEEEE!!!! Overlord: I've lost R2!!

Artoo uses his boosters and flies back up. Artoo then projects nekkid Padme Pikchurs and wins!

Darth Faunus
Artoo is the Holy Lord of the Galaxy-Conquering Sith Jawas. . . Threepio is the Devil himself, Golden Lord of the Hairy Ewoks of Light. He'd get completely and totally and utterly PWN3D!! by the Jawa's Astromech God.

DarthMaul9123
i support ewoks 100% so c3po wins this

Darth_Glentract
WTF? Jawa's pwn.

Lord Janus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
i support ewoks 100% so c3po wins this

Lynch him!

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Artoo is the Holy Lord of the Galaxy-Conquering Sith Jawas. . . Threepio is the Devil himself, Golden Lord of the Hairy Ewoks of Light. He'd get completely and totally and utterly PWN3D!! by the Jawa's Astromech God.

furious Artoo god?? PURE SPECULATION!! SSHHSPECULATION!! nono
C3PO on the otherhand was proven by the movies that he is a god, a golden greek god, and the movies are the most canonical there is!!
pray C3PO has a golden touch!! pray

Fishy
furious Artoo god?? PURE SPECULATION!! SSHHSPECULATION!! nono
C3PO on the otherhand was proven by the movies that he is a god, a golden greek god, and the movies are the most canonical there is!!
pray C3PO has a golden touch!! pray

C3PO himself admitted that he wasn't a god and that the Ewoks were mistaking. Meaning that he is not a god he isn't anything unless near Ewoks... R2-D2 wins, he is a god everywhere.

overlord
Originally posted by Fishy
C3PO himself admitted that he wasn't a god and that the Ewoks were mistaking. Meaning that he is not a god he isn't anything unless near Ewoks... R2-D2 wins, he is a god everywhere.

Shpeculation, SHHSSPECUALTIOOO N!!!1!!1!!!!!!!! I have never read anywhere that a trashcan can be God!! If there already is one, it would be the golden shiny one who can speak 3 billion languages!!!1

mad wallbash ranting nono mad2 furious censored chair

Fishy
Shpeculation, SHHSSPECUALTIOOO N!!!1!!1!!!!!!!! I have never read anywhere that a trashcan can be God!! If there already is one, it would be the golden shiny one who can speak 3 billion languages!!!1

mad wallbash ranting nono mad2 furious censored chair

No cause he himself said he wasn't a god, besides we know that C3 was created... We don't know how R2 came to be, he could be the thing that created all, C3P0 couldn't have been... Its impossible.

overlord
C3PO says he didn't shoot the sheriff too, do you believe that too? C3PO is a giant sociopath and is unstoppable, R2 is a good guy, but 3PO was a creation from the dark lord himself! And the C3PO Golden armor doesn't have a melting point! Lord Janus told me that!
Therefor it is impossible to pawn C3PO, the strongest siths have tried but never succeeded, C3PO has the biggest price on his head since Micheal Jackson escaped Neverland.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.