Anybody get the feeling...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Anybody get the feeling the the GDF is slowly dying off. Not many interesting topics lately. Seems to be the same (few) members posting time and again, and posts are fewer and fewer.

Seems like the same sh*t different day scenario is settling in. Anyone else get that feeling?

Fire
summer time = slow/uninteresting time.

it's normal Kharma!

Fishy
Summer is almost over... Haven't seen a topic worth replying in two days... Not that I come here that often but still.. This place is slowing down a lot

Fire
well man summer holis for most (I think) european universities and colleges are still going on.

In belgium we have holis till the 27th.

botankus
Where's Bardock? Haven't seen him in a while.

Fire
saw him on a few days back I think (having exams kinda takes away online time)

Echuu
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Anybody get the feeling the the GDF is slowly dying off. Not many interesting topics lately. Seems to be the same (few) members posting time and again, and posts are fewer and fewer.

Seems like the same sh*t different day scenario is settling in. Anyone else get that feeling?

Agreed

Red Superfly
Blame Jesus.

Seriously, think about it.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Blame Jesus.

Seriously, think about it.
laughing out loud

Just don't blame me.....

FeceMan

Right now there's nothing interesting going on except Hurricane Katrina. We've exhausted so many topics of debate, particularly the heated ones--homosexuality (numerous topics), abortion, war in Iraq, etc.

botankus
Hey, there was that user that started the "what rhymes with clear" thread. You can't blame them for not trying to create enlightening threads.

debbiejo
There's the new sex one too....paperbag1

Kama Sutra?.....didn't even know what that was.....now I do... blink

xmarksthespot
Hasn't a sex positions thread been done before? I saw one when I first joined months ago.

Fire
certainly but finding threads with that google search is a *****!

FeceMan
Originally posted by botankus
Hey, there was that user that started the "what rhymes with clear" thread. You can't blame them for not trying to create enlightening threads.
Steer. Queer. Beer. Fear. Jeer. Sneer. Rear. Career. Tear. Mere. Cheer. Here. Near. Peer and pier. Sear. Year. Ear. Sheer.

Et cetera.

Inspectah Deck

No one wants to intellectual talk or get into a debate no a days

KidRock
3/4 of the threads are how bush ruined the world and created hurricanes the other 1/4 is Deanos stupid conspiracy theory threads

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by KidRock
3/4 of the threads are how bush ruined the world and created hurricanes the other 1/4 is Deanos stupid conspiracy theory threads

laughing

True. yes

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Where's Bardock? Haven't seen him in a while.

I was gone a week. Did you mioss me?...aww how cute.

Anyways I agree that there's not a lot of interesting stuff in the GDF right now but it's still better than aboot any other foru on here. I mean most interesting threads are created and have been talked aboot over and over again, now there are News usually posted by PVS, Conspirazies usually posted by Deano and a few Sports, Music or something else that really doesn't belong here.

debbiejo
Missing you is like missing gravel...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
Missing you is like missing gravel...... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hmm yes.....isn't there some bird to slaughter.....?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by KidRock

laughing

Julie
I wouldn't know about the GDF dying...i rarely stop by here at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.