Me Vs All The Versus Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Inkeeper
Whats with the new fad guys? Seriously, these guys would never fight and most of the time to answer is quite obvious.

Along with the 'What If' threads these make this forum not even worthy to vomit on.

Please pack in, your clogging up this place, and inciting me to do the same by making this wholly pointless and space-consuming thread.

P.S Who the **** is Volum?

And who do you think would win in a fight between me and the person who makes the next Vs thread? wink

fini
uhhh the person WHO CLOSES IT DOWN.

The Inkeeper
I think you accidentally hit the CAPS LOCK there darlin'.

Also, the person who closes it down was not an option, my apologies i must have forgotten to add them.

And you never told me who Volum or Volurm or whoever is.

fini
opps

LOL I have no idea who Volum is.

The Inkeeper
I think he made him up. Sorry about this timewasting thread, just i want a social chat and the Third Tig is too big for me to be bothered to look through it.

fini
LOL, ah the truth comes out, and I dont read the Tig party thread, just the last page........well unless i'm bored. But then again If i'm bored I'll find something else to do.

The Inkeeper
I have nothing else to do. My life is as thrilling as this forum is busy.

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
I have nothing else to do. My life is as thrilling as this forum is busy. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Beguile us with wit and humour. As to your query, I would dare say...hmm, NunYahBidness!!!!

The Inkeeper
Was that an illiterate attempt at telling me not to ask? Or were you putting yourself forward as a candidate?

Your new here i see, its not a good idea to be so hostile you know no

Flying High
yeah...chris is a senior here stick out tongue

on OAP....of the forums...

The Inkeeper
One of them hip OAPs though, or at least one of those weird ones who wear tracksuits and try to act young.

NunYahBidness
Was that an illiterate attempt at telling me not to ask? Or were you putting yourself forward as a candidate?

Your new here i see, its not a good idea to be so hostile you know no I apologise if I seemed hostile. Certainly 'twas not the case. But I digress, let us then make a pact amonst men, shall we? If we but trim the lawn, will it still look lovely aftwerwards? And if so, would you eat tuna?

The Inkeeper
It depends entirely on the manner of the cutting, and i ate Tuna today, before this hypothetical lawn cutting, so surely i would eat it again wink

Flying High
One of them hip OAPs though, or at least one of those weird ones who wear tracksuits and try to act young.
an elderly chav...? wink

NunYahBidness
It depends entirely on the manner of the cutting, and i ate Tuna today, before this hypothetical lawn cutting, so surely i would eat it again wink So...I see you read beneath the offered words to glean from it the truth. HAHAHAHA!!! You've no idea how many have failed to see what lies beneath with my replies.

The Inkeeper
Two whos minds work in such irregular ways tend to understand the others ramblings. We think we're saner than everyone else, but thats just a sign we are going insane.

And yeah Fee, an elderly chav wink Damn fine stuff.

Flying High
still drinking the bucky...?

The Inkeeper
bucky?

NunYahBidness
Two whos minds work in such irregular ways tend to understand the others ramblings. We think we're saner than everyone else, but thats just a sign we are going insane.

And yeah Fee, an elderly chav wink Damn fine stuff. Quite literally the truth, innit?

The Inkeeper
Exactly big grin

Flying High
bucky?
buckfast no expression

how didnt you know...

Fianna
Whats with the new fad guys? Seriously, these guys would never fight and most of the time to answer is quite obvious.

Along with the 'What If' threads these make this forum not even worthy to vomit on.

Please pack in, your clogging up this place, and inciting me to do the same by making this wholly pointless and space-consuming thread.

P.S Who the **** is Volum?

And who do you think would win in a fight between me and the person who makes the next Vs thread? wink Gimli vs Gloin anyone? whistling

The Inkeeper
Gimli, he does more in LotR than Gloin in Hobbit wink

I dont drink Buckfast fee, i drink Fosters, Stella and Carling for lager and Tolystoy, Smirnoff or Glenns Vodka. Thats my wide variety

Flying High

I dont drink Buckfast fee, i drink Fosters, Stella and Carling for lager and Tolystoy, Smirnoff or Glenns Vodka. Thats my wide variety
wink i was meaning typical chav drink.....nevermind....

The Inkeeper
Never heard of that saying before, must be scottish wink

Fianna

I dont drink Buckfast fee, i drink Fosters, Stella and Carling for lager and Tolystoy, Smirnoff or Glenns Vodka. Thats my wide variety Gloin probably has a better beard though stick out tongue

Ooo..Stealla is good big grin ...Cobra is a good beer as well..*feels manly* embarrasment

Mandos
meh.

Flying High
Never heard of that saying before, must be scottish wink
they get drunk on buckfast....a nasty drink...but it's cheap.....so yeah....

i hate it...tastes rank...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.