professor xavier vs yoda ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
kan profa pull this off hes da best teleka sumthin tat i4got how to spell or is yodas mind just to powerful? with the force n all ?

Jaster Mereel
Can you re-type that in English?

Tangible God
Originally posted by legacy92
kan profa pull this off hes da best teleka sumthin tat i4got how to spell or is yodas mind just to powerful? with the force n all ? From Canada are you? Isn't "kan" that guy from Star Trek?

"Profa?"

Are you OK?....."he's da best teleka sumthin? TAT? I4GOT?"

Your either doped up or dieing or "sumtin"..........home-boy.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by legacy92
kan profa pull this off hes da best teleka sumthin tat i4got how to spell or is yodas mind just to powerful? with the force n all ?

What are you trying to say.

Se7in
Can Professor beat Yoda since he has the best telekenetic powers or is Yoda's mind to strong?

Yoda would beat Professor. Yoda's mind is far too strong and practically incorruptable.

Lord Janus
Wow.

omfg u noob lern 2 tipe!

atlant80
what does lmao mean

Lord Janus
Laughing my ass off.

Not literally, btw.

atlant80
ohhh ok now i think i know them all

Sphinx
Well Xavier can destroy every human on earth and mutants with his mind, but it takes a long time... I doubt even the great Yoda can do that...

Lord Janus
Well, the problem with Xavier's mental powers is that he would never -willingly- use them in such a manner. True, he could touch on many minds (unshielded, unwitting, and ultimately normal human minds) as easy as one can thumb through a magazine, but he still couldn't delve into the mysteries of Wolverine's mine, nor could he successfully convince Magneto or most of his adversaries to stop their attacks. He also could never successfully predict most enemy attacks and methods, so his ability is implicitly limited, either by his control or its nature. True, Xavier is rumored to be the strongest psionist on the planet, but that didn't let him overcome Exodus, or Magneto, or the Phalanx. And agaisnt someone who draws on the very lifeforce that binds us all (Yoda) who has spent close to ten centuries practicing methods of self control and meditation, who is strong of mind and will and is the epitome of the Jedi Code... I honestly can't see Xavier easily overcoming him, if at all. The only time Xavier outright destroyed someone with his mind was when he was enraged beyond belief when Magneto ripped Wolverine's adamantium skeleton from his body. In that instance, Xavier literally stole Magento's mind from him and left him a vacant shell. It goes without saying that this was an extreme measure.

Darth_Nefarus
There would be no battle, it would just be two sage like guys conversing over the wonders of the mind and soul.

Sphinx
That is all true, but this is a versus thread so either Xavier runs Yoda over with his wheelchair or Yoda smacks Xavier's bald head with his walking cane...

Dragon 89
Originally posted by Lord Janus
Well, the problem with Xavier's mental powers is that he would never -willingly- use them in such a manner. True, he could touch on many minds (unshielded, unwitting, and ultimately normal human minds) as easy as one can thumb through a magazine, but he still couldn't delve into the mysteries of Wolverine's mine, nor could he successfully convince Magneto or most of his adversaries to stop their attacks. He also could never successfully predict most enemy attacks and methods, so his ability is implicitly limited, either by his control or its nature. True, Xavier is rumored to be the strongest psionist on the planet, but that didn't let him overcome Exodus, or Magneto, or the Phalanx. And agaisnt someone who draws on the very lifeforce that binds us all (Yoda) who has spent close to ten centuries practicing methods of self control and meditation, who is strong of mind and will and is the epitome of the Jedi Code... I honestly can't see Xavier easily overcoming him, if at all. The only time Xavier outright destroyed someone with his mind was when he was enraged beyond belief when Magneto ripped Wolverine's adamantium skeleton from his body. In that instance, Xavier literally stole Magento's mind from him and left him a vacant shell. It goes without saying that this was an extreme measure.

They ripped out Wolveriens admantime skeleton?! WTF?! LAME!

DarthMaul9123
whats the point of this thread

Lord Janus
They ripped out his adamantine skeleton back in 1992 or 1993. Where have you been exactly?

xxxpoppunker182
yoda would win. go watch AOTC and look at his 12-pack on his head. i think his mind is far more poerful than xavier's bald head.

Dragon 89
They ripped out his adamantine skeleton back in 1992 or 1993. Where have you been exactly?

I have never read a single Marvel comic.

atlant80
that makes 2 of us

General Makashi
Aren't these pointless threads against the rules? Yoda wouldn't even use the force, he'd just hack X with his baby-saber.

CobbleR
Magneto ripped Wolverine's adamantium skeleton from his body.
That was the most kick ass comic ever.

Darth Somebody

Professor Xavier - while not as skilled or a talented fighter - possesses the ability to destroy Yoda if he so desired. He has a very potent moral belief and conscience, however. As for the Magneto thing, when Magneto commited the atrocity you mentioned, he and Xavier merged - and then became Onslaught. And Yoda would be OWNED by Onslaught. It required ALL of the Marvel major Superheroes, including the X-Men, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Spider Man, to take this thing down.

While he was living, he was the most powerful being alive.

Lord Janus
You said it yourself- Onslaught is not Professor X, but him and Magneto (two of the most powerful and influential mutants ever) combined.

But this is professor Xavier being confronted by a small goblin and told to kill him. Who do you think is gonna walk away?

CobbleR
Yoda fo shizzle...... I'm so black cool . I feel Yoda would win this because he has a very strong mind and a light saber. Even Xavier would have trouble trying to control Yoda. I realize that Xavier can also move objects but Yoda can counter it then chop up Xavier. That's just my opinion.

jollyjim311
Xavier couldn't control Yoda probably, but he could put enough pressure on his mind to kill him (or at least make him ineffective at moving, nevermind fighting, and even them he could just pick him up and strangle him or run him over or something)

However, if they did meet, they would probably just go off together and kick some serious pro-mutant prejudice sith ass

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Deus Ex
You said it yourself- Onslaught is not Professor X, but him and Magneto (two of the most powerful and influential mutants ever) combined.

But this is professor Xavier being confronted by a small goblin and told to kill him. Who do you think is gonna walk away?

I don't think anyone caught the joke in this post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.