Wonder Woman vs this 4some

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Can Wonder Woman take on these 4 all-time fan favorites? Give me a w/ prep answer (1 week's study), and w/o prep answer.

Wolverine
Spiderman (no reality gem)
Captain America (w/ shield)
Batman

Draco69
With prep, (and Batgod) maybe. WW's a master at prep as well.

Without prep, absolutely not.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
With prep, (and Batgod) maybe. WW's a master at prep as well.

Without prep, absolutely not. Without prep she couldn't beat those four? erm

Draco69
Originally posted by Creshosk
Without prep she couldn't beat those four? erm

I meant those four absolutely has no chance of winning without prep. And even WITH prep their chances are limited since Diana is just as lethal with prep as well.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Creshosk
Without prep she couldn't beat those four? erm

I got confused too. The OP is pretty vague. I don't even know who gets the prep. Her or them erm

~wickerman~

Draco69
I assume both get prep.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
I meant those four absolutely has no chance of winning without prep. And even WITH prep their chances are limited since Diana is just as lethal with prep as well. Ah, sorry, it just seemed kinda odd to see "Can Wonder Woman take on these 4 all-time fan favorites?" answered with a no. . .

freezedoom
WW

Marvel=DC
yeah she could absolutely take these four I'd also assume she'd take out batman first since she knows he'd do something sneaky. Weirdly enough you know he'd be expecting it.

roughrider
Oh, I thought this forum was Wonder Woman in a foursome! laughing
Ahem...pardon me...

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by roughrider
Oh, I thought this forum was Wonder Woman in a foursome! laughing
Ahem...pardon me...

I think it was quite obvious it wasn't..................cause it didn't have my name on the list. laughing

ImmortalOne
WW foursome......... I read that somewhere.......

Fanboy
I know none of those guys could over power her and I saw Wonder Woman kick Batmans a-- once but it is a hard guess to make.

TheKahn
But could any of these guys actually hurt her. I know that she is a little below superman in terms of strength and speed but she has gone toe to toe with him and did ok. The only one who might could hurt her is wolverine and that depends on how her invulnerability fares against Adamantium. Even then with her speed she would be nearly impossible to hit. I say she takes them all.

BobbyD
My bad, guys. It's supposed to be the foursome with or without prep, not WW.

For her, it's simply a random encounter; though I suppose if you give the other guys a week of prep, it can be perceived more like an ambush? Don't know if that will matter or not, as Diana is a bad*** beeyat**.

Juntai
Without prep they lose
with prep batman wins.

TheKahn
But how is Batman going to hurt her? There isn't anything as convinent as kryptonite laying around to use. I suppose he could find some magical or other type of weapon that could do some damage to her but you could have anyone do that and beat anyone else? Batman is a bad@$$, no doubt. But even with prep time I just don't see how this group could take her down.

xmarksthespot
Wonder Woman kills them all both times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.