Different Villains???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwoFace2
All Batman films have their own villain(s). What shall we say if we add new villain(s) in the next film instead of using the same villain (like Joker or Two Face) again?

BATMAN: Joker
BATMAN RETURNS: Penguin & Catwoman
BATMAN FOEVER: Riddler & Two-Face
BATMAN & ROBIN: Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, & Bane
BATMAN BEGINS: Ra's Al Ghul & Scarecrow

CLAYFACE: I like how the movie "Fantastic 4" designs the character "Thing," but in this film, they can use the computer effect to add slimes to it.

KILLER CROC: Creepy monster hiding in the sewer comes out at night. I see Nathan Jones (WWE superstar; also in "Troy"wink perfectly as the villain.

HARLEY QUINN: Somebody got to introduce her in the movie. Awesome girl, more similiar to the Catwoman, but more hippie and fun. Christina Ricci has the look. I take that back if you disagreed bout her.

MAN-BAT: I don't like this character in the comics or shows, but I bet the way "Spiderman" use Green Goblin will be perfect for this villain. Think about this...he tried the medicine and he's all screwed up looking ugly as hell. So he wears the outfit looks like a dark gold bat and flies out at night. Huh? What ya think?

MAD HATTER: I don't even like this villain, LOL. But someone can push him in the right direction and make him look much cooler as a villain, I'm up to watch him against Batman. Johnny Depp's "Willy Wonka" look kinds of look like Mad Hatter. LOL.

PHANTASM: Well........someone got to bring him to reality. I think this villain is pretty much interesting.

Batman Returns
i agree with all those villians except harly quin. i cant stand that B***. shes mad annoying and not funny to me. killer croc wont happen cuz in spidermnan 3, that other lizard guy will be the villian (boy will that CGI suck, lol). mad hatter would be great, it would fit more in with nolans "realism" approach, but frankly, im sick of his "realism" thing, I WANT JOKER AND VILLIANS THAT ARE COOL AND MORE FANATSY LIKE BATMAN SHOULD BE!!

NoFate007
The ones I can see being in a film:

Clayface: As stated above, they have the technology to do it now. The character needs to be the Matt Hagen one from TAS though.
Mad Hatter: Easily pulled off, especially with Martin Short being cast. He's perfect for the role, and this guy can provide a good "global threat"
Firefly: Perfect to introduce, he's realistic and he provides a good fight, and doesn't need a SHITLOAD of backstory like Two-Face would. He could even fight Robin if he's ever introduced.
Killer Croc: Hard to pull off realistically, but he could come out scary, which would be good.
Clock King: Perfect for the realism of the new series. He could set bombs in Gotham that are going off at certain times and stuff. Easily, easily pulled off, one of the best to do.
Ventriloquist: I don't think they can really pull this guy off without it getting cheesy or campy.
Lock Up: Very one dimensional, could be used as a cameo. Just make it like, the first scene, he's being captured. All you need to do is say Lyle Bolton, and anyone who knows him will get the cameo, and you won't confuse many people.
Rupert Thorn: Could be used as the Falcone type of character, heading some villains behind the scenes.
Black Mask: Look at Thorn.
Man-Bat: Only way they could pull him off is to make him permanently a freak for the entire movie, no switching back and forth and stuff. But this is a bad idea I think.

yahman
umm i need my nAME ON EVRY ONE OF THE FORUMS IN THE BEGINING BIT OF THE COMIC BOOK FORUMS smile

Mainstream
yeah Matt Hagen Clayface.

Matt: their is no matt Hagen ...only Clayface!

jinzin
THE REAPER...he's a gritty realistic character and pretty damn scary...plus he's the closest thing there is to the phantasm in the comics...reaper all the way.

DarthLazious
I would like to see in the next Batman movie The Mad Hatter, Clayface and Killer Croc be the next villians.
After the next movie is out they should bring back Scarcrow.

Paola
my thumbs up for Harley Quinn yes

Mainstream
Clayface...the names Clayface...Remember it

WindDancer
Clayface would an interesting villain. Problem is....there are 5 of them. The Animated series never did introduced the Mud Pack. And that is why they aren't famous. Only comic book fans know them. So it would be kinda of messy to just stick to one of them.

zod-doom
Clock king could be done, like in the old BTAS

Mainstream
Originally posted by WindDancer
Clayface would an interesting villain. Problem is....there are 5 of them. The Animated series never did introduced the Mud Pack. And that is why they aren't famous. Only comic book fans know them. So it would be kinda of messy to just stick to one of them.

they could use one clayface...but take elements from all of them...powers, orgins, stuff like that.

WindDancer
I guess one would be okay. But if they go by order of origins then they have to go with Karlo (First Clayface)

NoFate007
I think Hagen was the best incarnation. The actor thing was good, as well as (as mentioned before) how they sort of combined some of the other aspects together. They can't do multiple Clayfaces, that would be even less believable, but a combination of them as Hagen would be the best I believe.

Red Superfly
Joker, Two-Face or Harley Quinn.

I don't want to see other villains to be honest. The likes of Clock King, Mad Hatter, Man-Bat, Clayface, Killer Croc are all too "out-there" or just too small time.

Would like to see the likes of Hatter and Clock King as "background" characters in say Arkham, much like how Mr. Zasz was used.

But Harley is the only character that hasn't been done yet that I would like to see.

NoFate007
And Harley, I think, would take away from Joker if it was both of their intros in one movie. I'd love to see Harley on screen, Brittany Murphy I think is perfect, but I'd only like that if Joker was previously introduced first so he gets his spot in the limelight

Silverstein
i'd like to see what the new joker looks like. Anyone got a pic of the new joker???

Myth
No, because they haven't even selected who'll play him yet or if he is even in the next one.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Myth
No, because they haven't even selected who'll play him yet or if he is even in the next one.

i hope they pick the right guy to play the role...jack nicholson wasnt terrible to me, but he wasnt the best. Id to see the trademark Joker...like in the 90's Batman animated series...(voiced by mark hammill)

Ultra-Humanite
Hey Scarface & ventriloquist would be easy to do and fun, and Rhino cant be forgotten.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Ultra-Humanite
Hey Scarface & ventriloquist would be easy to do and fun, and Rhino cant be forgotten.

HAHA Scarface is the coolest!! he'd be a minor villain tho...Clayface would be cool too

crimsonphoenix
isnt there a person called the black widow? i recall her in the 60's show.

smiley8
We'ne had joker already and the story on how he murdered B.W's has been told on BATMAN. Harley Quinn would be great and so would Clayface. But they should stick to the seriousness of BB and not camp up the villains like B+R.

Jargon343
Obviously from the end of Batman Begins, Joker will be in the next movie. I think Bane would make a good villian, and would work well with the realism thing the movies have going.

I think Batmans best villians are the ones who start out life normal and then, through some freak accident, are driven over the edge. Like 'Killing Joke' Joker, Two-Face, and TAS's Matt Hagen Clayface. That's why I prefer the Matt Hagen Clayface to the comic versions. He's more tragic.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Jargon343
Obviously from the end of Batman Begins, Joker will be in the next movie. I think Bane would make a good villian, and would work well with the realism thing the movies have going.

I think Batmans best villians are the ones who start out life normal and then, through some freak accident, are driven over the edge. Like 'Killing Joke' Joker, Two-Face, and TAS's Matt Hagen Clayface. That's why I prefer the Matt Hagen Clayface to the comic versions. He's more tragic.

yeah...I think a lot of the other Batman villains should be redone..but you should put in a villain who hasn't be in the Batman films...for example Mr. Freeze and Clayface would be cool....maybe Bane and Killer Croc..both are tough bruisers...maybe have them world alongside the Penguin..who is something of a "kingpin" type character.

Jargon343
Yeah. I think penguin might work in a smaller role, like the mobster guy in Batman Begins. Clayface or a well done Mr.Freeze would be great, but I think either of them would need to be center stage to do them justice, and obviously they wont be if Joker is in the movie with them. They would do better if they could get the limelight.

I was dissapointed to see the ending of Batman Begins, a little, because it seems like we wont be seeing a Killing Joke type Joker, more of a 89' Batman Joker I think. Too bad...

NoFate007
You can never know for sure. They had flashbacks in Batman Begins, they could have them for the sequels to explain the Joker too.

Jargon343
Well what I mean is, I don't see how it's possible for Batman to be responsible for making the Joker a freak, and that's always been an integral part of all Joker origins. Batman always has something to do with it.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Jargon343
Well what I mean is, I don't see how it's possible for Batman to be responsible for making the Joker a freak, and that's always been an integral part of all Joker origins. Batman always has something to do with it.

you mean did Batman push him into the Acme Acid or not?

Jargon343
Yeah. It's always Batman scares him and he jumps off in fright or Batman corners him and he jumps off to get away. It always has something to do with batman.

Lord Shadow Z
Bane would be my choice to be included in the next films because he managed to break the bat in the comics and deserves to be given a better chance after the Batman and Robin mess.

Because look at it this way, you got people who never heard of Bane before and they see him in B+R and think-what the hell was that?
A growling, incoherent green-armed freak shouting "BANE" over and over again. Bane is not even close to that, hes a criminal mastermind who can speak well and enhance his strength with venom.

Terrorking
i think that killer croc should be in the next batmovie only because he doesn't get the respect he should
this guy is in everything

Terrorking
i also wanted to say that lord shadow z is the man for what he said about bane because they destroyed his character

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Terrorking
i also wanted to say that lord shadow z is the man for what he said about bane because they destroyed his character

Cheers Terrorking!

sevenman
Well, they already ****ed up Batman Begins. So they might as well go all the way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.