Your top 5 spiderman storys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
what are your top 5 spidey storys. and give reasons for them.
no 5-
Hyde and seek, Just a well paced story and showed spider-man at peak officincy and what he is realy capable of, it was a nice happy story full of good witty banter to.

no 4
Death of captain stacy Just an awsome fight between spidey and dock ock

no 3 venom strikes back,
Realy imaginative way of beating venom not to mention the fact how it showed spidey totaly outcalssed

no 2 the death of gwen stacy
Just showed how awsome a fight betwen spider-man and green goblin can realy be like, then how powerful spider-man can be when he was fighting to the death even if he did stop himself.

no 1 The unstoppable Juggernaught
just a brilliant story showing him completly outclassed by the juggernaught, not being able to do anything to him or anything to realy slow him down, and getting pummled, but still trying to stop to save and later avenge a friend. Just a realy well thought out story, not to long and not to short either.

These are my favourites awsome stories in my opinoin.

Dazzler619
1.Death of Gwen Stacy
2.Silver Sable vs. Jack O'Lantern
3.Maximum Carnage
4.Birth of Venom and Carnage
5.Sandman vs. Hydro-Man

Phoenix2001
Which Spider-Man Title/issue was the "Death of Gwen Stacy?"

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Phoenix2001

Amazing Spider-Man #121

Dazzler619
Originally posted by Phoenix2001

ASM#122 I think

doctorstrongbad
I always liked the torment arc where he has to fight and kill the lizard over and over again. I think it was web of spiderman 1, I know it was the first issue of a newer comic.

willRules
I liked the Death of Gwen Stacy
I liked the storyline with Molurn
My favourite comic is the issue where Spidey teams up with Nate Grey to fight Electro. Spidey wears a cool black insulated suit to fight in........

doctorstrongbad
Yeah spider-man has worn lots of different outfits. Remember when he wore his metal armor? I like your sig its cool. Only one bad guy has his own country and thats Doctor Doom.

apoc001
My favourite was "Something About a Gun," just because it's more realistic and has a point to it.

havok801125
identity crisis was pretty cool as well

apoc001
yeah I liked that one, too

scorpionlord
my favorite is the whole run of the super spidey adventures.

Easy Reader is so much more threatening then Doc Ock or Green Goblin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.