Hiei & Kurama Ar gey yes or no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yoko-sama
I thank thay ar

Zatch
it is possible they have no proof that they are not.

yoko-sama
Tee-hee

Zatch
that makes it even more convincing.

Sphinx
I really doubt it... Even with the picture with those two together... in the pool... skinny dipping...

yoko-sama
yes thay ar

Zatch
they could be straight though never know when it comes to animation.

yoko-sama

yoko-sama

TheQuincy
They aren't gay.Yoshihiro Togashi openly states that none of the characters are gay. Ur probably just a big Yaoi fan.

chibiruto
i thank thar not....ahyuk

SamuraiSquirrel
ok, that was another point that yoko-sama is a rabid fangirl, and as i stated before, i hate fangirlism, if you dont know what rabid fangirlism is, PM me, and i will give you an explanation of to what it is.

yoko-sama
I thank your all wrong. Its clear that they like another.or Hiei just likes youko*Is that how you spell it?* but yes I'm a crazy fan girl. Happy Dance

yoko-sama
big grin

yoko-sama
I love thes one

yoko-sama
ok so I.m cazy.*or have you not seen all the piks am posting*

soaring_hawk
that dosen't mean anything

ForbiddenFire91
its stupid people drawin mean pictures
plus they could be metro-sexual
(guys WHO ARE STRAIGHT but are comfortable enough with their sexuality to hug)

SamuraiSquirrel
nope, if you pay attention to detail, it will show you that they are all fanart.

ForbiddenFire91
haha ha thats what i said

taru-kun
they ar gay! dont denie it! cept' yoko kurama he's bi

taru-kun
i know they are!!!!

TheQuincy
You guys are posting fan pics! Stop wishing they were gay u drooling hopefuls!

blood_ninja
if u got some real pics, not fan pics, u would c that they are not gay!

yoko-sama
ok but you ar crazy they ar gey..heve you listen to the music video "Eye to Eye"just a random question?

yoko-sama
Originally posted by yoko-sama
.... reel

yoko-sama
thes ones reel

TheQuincy
Are dudes not allowed to help each other up? They aren't gay! Hiei even has a thing with Mukuro!

yoko-sama
thes one is from the manga.

yoko-sama
oh and taru-kun is a man not a woman

yoko-sama
thes is from a music vedeo "eye to eye"

yoko-sama
smilie its good for you

yoko-sama
did you now that Hiei's race is of women!!

yoko-sama
and only wemen.

Tsukiya
I've heard that, but I don't beleive they are gay!!!! My friends thinks so but I deny it completely!

yoko-sama
Reily I thank they are or just cloues friends

Tsukiya
I say close friends

TheQuincy
That's why Hiei was banished from the village, because he was a male. He isn't gay with Kurama.

Tsukiya
Nope nope he isn't ^_^ and neither is Kurama

Spelljammer
Originally posted by ForbiddenFire91
(guys WHO ARE STRAIGHT but are comfortable enough with their sexuality to hug)
SpellJammer hates you and hopes you die so he can snatch your girly friend, STILL WANNA HUG?! evil face

Don't know if they're gay, probably are, but don't care.. Everyone has a gay uncle, SpellJammer is sure that rule applies to anime as well..

TheQuincy
Why does spelljammer talk in third person? The Quincy is confused. The Quincy Thought only the Rock, and crazy people talked that way.

Dark+Me#1
Kurama is not gay in Shonen Jump issue therdy something. They showed how Heie and Kurama met. There was girl who fell in love with him when he was yunger bacause he cared so much for her he erased her memories of how she felt. (thats a lot to say)

EvilCap America
They are gay but only for Bridget

ForbiddenFire91
Originally posted by Spelljammer
SpellJammer hates you and hopes you die so he can snatch your girly friend, STILL WANNA HUG?! evil face

Don't know if they're gay, probably are, but don't care.. Everyone has a gay uncle, SpellJammer is sure that rule applies to anime as well..
spelljammer scaring forbiddenfire and second

IM A GIRL!!!!
so i do not have a "girly friend"
i will not be mad because i have made this mistake before to
AND THEY ARE NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Dark+Me#1
I am with Frobiddenfire they are not GAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ForbiddenFire91
thank you

blood_ninja
they are so not gay!!!!!!!

ForbiddenFire91
people understand!!!!!

sailormoon
If they are gay, I wouldn't say they were together. Maybe...

SamuraiSquirrel
i hate these dill hole's who go around, and fantisize(spl?) about boy on boy action, whats wrong with you? seriously, they are not gay, how would you even come to that conclusion? you guys are friggin weird, really really weird, damn fangirlism

Zatch
Tey are not gay end of story.

sailormoon
I'm not fantasizing!...about those two anyway. stick out tongue Besides, yoko-sama probably asked because it's such a common rumour. This isn't the first time I've heard it.

SamuraiSquirrel
its the first time ive heard it, and it sickens me badly, i cant stand people who stand around and do nothing but fantisize about that kinda of stuff, they should be kicked in the shin, throw into a burlap bag, and beaten with an oar every 5 seconds for the rest of their life.

sailormoon
You're terrible! I have friends that are yaoi freaks/girls ya know. I wouldn't call myself a yaoi freak/girl but I am a fan of some of it and I don't think I should be beaten in a burlap bag. Besides, I do a lot more than stand around doing nothing...

SamuraiSquirrel
kill them, kill them now

Dante+Me#1
They are not gay and never will be! Why and how do you come up with this! no

SamuraiSquirrel
not sure, and i dont wanna know

YoukoKitsune
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums and just had to post in this one! Ok first of all, METROSEXUAL means, "an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. He is the fashion-conscious target audience of men's magazines", not a male who's comfortable in his sexuality. So they are either straight, bi, or gay. And I'll tell you one thing they are definitely not straight. Plus the creator of YYH said that he never "intended" them to be gay. He never said that they weren't. Now there are official anime and manga art, and they are in poses that not even the closest best friends would EVER do! Plus they just make such a cute couple!

SamuraiSquirrel
Originally posted by YoukoKitsune
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums and just had to post in this one! Ok first of all, METROSEXUAL means, "an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. He is the fashion-conscious target audience of men's magazines", not a male who's comfortable in his sexuality. So they are either straight, bi, or gay. And I'll tell you one thing they are definitely not straight. Plus the creator of YYH said that he never "intended" them to be gay. He never said that they weren't. Now there are official anime and manga art, and they are in poses that not even the closest best friends would EVER do! Plus they just make such a cute couple!

you need to be taken out into the backyard, and shot like a sick dog. for one thing, they are not gay, if you knew anything about their backgrounds, then you would know that hiei actually had a sweetheart, and kurama did as well.

YoukoKitsune
What are you talking about? I never said they didn't have a sweet heart!

ForbiddenFire91
IT WAS A FLIPPIN GIRL SWEETHEART
its in the seventh novel it has a bonus story in it about when Kurama and Hiei first met
Kurama was in love with a girl but had to erase her memory after she came in contact with some demons

Dante+Me#1
you guy get this through to your heads they aren't gay!!!!!!!!!!

YoukoKitsune
I think this thread needs to be closed because it's becoming nothing but flaming on yaoi and kurama and hiei. So a moderator or someone should close this one.

SamuraiSquirrel
then report it, cause well, i dont care, and those of you who dont know the show should have an opinion, and no, Cartoon Network is not enough to say that you know the show

Kikyo-Sama
What it is yo? Okay, from what I've heard over the internet, I'd say their like... like... bio-sexual. I mean, even if some of it is fanart. You see it and your mind explodes... "OH MY FRIGGIN GOD THEIR FRIGGIN GAY!!!" LOL.

sailormoon
laughing Bio-Sexual?

YoukoKitsune
lol i think she meant bisexual meaning they like both girls and guys. But come on... if they are bisexual they just might as well be gay lol

SamuraiSquirrel
like i say you can screw as many chicks as you like, but if you ever suck on guys dick, youa cock sucker for life

sailormoon
Do you know this from experience? shifty

j/k

SamuraiSquirrel
ok, that was just fuked up!!pissed

peejayd
* of course they are not gay... if they are so, yusuke & kuwabara will kick their butts big time...

YoukoKitsune
Originally posted by peejayd
* of course they are not gay... if they are so, yusuke & kuwabara will kick their butts big time...

Um....let me think...NO! First off, why would they kick there butts? Are they homo-phobic? Plus I highly doubt they *could* kick there butts. Hiei could easily pick of Kuwabara and Youko Kurama could very easily take out Yusuke. stick out tongue

sailormoon
Um....let me think...NO! First off, why would they kick there butts? Are they homo-phobic? Plus I highly doubt they *could* kick there butts. Hiei could easily pick of Kuwabara and Youko Kurama could very easily take out Yusuke. stick out tongue

I see what point you're coming from, but I seriously doubt Kurama could *take care* of Yusuke so easily.

YoukoKitsune
Originally posted by sailormoon
I see what point you're coming from, but I seriously doubt Kurama could *take care* of Yusuke so easily.

Yea i guess, but I'm sure Youko Kurama *could* eventually kick his butt especially with his thousands of years of experiance under his belt. Also, what do you mean *take care* of Yusuke? Happy Dance

sailormoon
Yea i guess, but I'm sure Youko Kurama *could* eventually kick his butt especially with his thousands of years of experiance under his belt. Also, what do you mean *take care* of Yusuke? Happy Dance

laughing Oh no, what did you think I mean? I meant kicking his butt.

TheQuincy
Kurama or Yoko can't beat yusuke. Dumbass.

YoukoKitsune
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Kurama or Yoko can't beat yusuke. Dumbass.

F-I-Y, you're the dumbass if you don't realize how very so Kurama or Youko can kick Yusuke's butt! END OF DISCUSSION!! Happy Dance

SamuraiSquirrel
regular kurama cant defeat yusuke, but if youko got hit with the spirit wave, just once, it would crush his ribcage like a pack of lucky's

peejayd
* you got to be kidding... Yusuke is a class-S demon, and there is NO WAY Youko Kuruma could ever beat Yusuke, and that's it dude...

SamuraiSquirrel
i hope your not talking to me on that one, cause we had the same arguement.

YoukoKitsune
Originally posted by peejayd
* you got to be kidding... Yusuke is a class-S demon, and there is NO WAY Youko Kuruma could ever beat Yusuke, and that's it dude...

Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
i hope your not talking to me on that one, cause we had the same arguement.

No he's talking to me and if you knew anything you'd know that Youko Kurama with all 9 of his tails (which he has at the end of the show) is a calss-S demon also. And it also depends on the place they'd be fighting cause if they were somewhere with plants Kurama would kick his butt hands down! Plus Youko would probably win anyways. stick out tongue

TheQuincy
F-I-Y, you're the dumbass if you don't realize how very so Kurama or Youko can kick Yusuke's butt! END OF DISCUSSION!! Happy Dance

....good arguement. Tard. We can tell howmuch you love kurama and Youko, considering you are a fanboy or fangirl or whatever. But Yusuke is the strongest. Kurama even knows it. Get over ur stupid crush imbecile.

TheQuincy
No he's talking to me and if you knew anything you'd know that Youko Kurama with all 9 of his tails (which he has at the end of the show) is a calss-S demon also. And it also depends on the place they'd be fighting cause if they were somewhere with plants Kurama would kick his butt hands down! Plus Youko would probably win anyways. stick out tongue

Bullshit idiot. Kurama chooses not to transform to Yoko anymore. And did u just pull that ninetails out of ur ass? Thats false info. You know NOTHING of Yu Yu Hakusho. And u do NOT deserve to argue in this thread.

YoukoKitsune
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Bullshit idiot. Kurama chooses not to transform to Yoko anymore. And did u just pull that ninetails out of ur ass? Thats false info. You know NOTHING of Yu Yu Hakusho. And u do NOT deserve to argue in this thread.

OH OK! mad Well Kurama is a fox demon or a KITSUNE!!! mad Which is a nine-tailed fox spirit!! mad I've been a YYH since it first came out!! So i think *YOU* are the one who needs to get info right!! mad And why are we even discussing this?!?! Isn't this a thread where it's if Hiei and Kurama are gay!!!??? stick out tongue big grin Happy Dance

SamuraiSquirrel
it has never once said that Youko Kurama is a kitsune, ever, so that info you have pulled out of your ass, and if need be ill will ask a person to back me up on this if need be

YoukoKitsune
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
it has never once said that Youko Kurama is a kitsune, ever, so that info you have pulled out of your ass, and if need be ill will ask a person to back me up on this if need be

Yall are really flaunting your ignorance and i don't even feel like posting on this thread again. And also i don't care what yall think cause i know i'm right and whatever floats yall guys' boats i could care less. big grin

SamuraiSquirrel
back water ass hillbilly piece of crap, you dont want to argue because you know your wrong, and there is atleast 2 people saying the exact same thing

random task
youko kurama only has 4 tails.

behold...

http://soiuser.hyperchat.com/kurama/

sailormoon
SamuraiSquirrel and The Quincy seem to be very similar people. yes

SamuraiSquirrel
there for it seems that whats his face knew nothing about what he was talking about, loser

WindDancer
Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.