Confession

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
What exactly is confession for? I know what its fore but Daniel and I got into this BIG ASS ARGUMENT over gay shit, I mean I didnt even start it but he got pissed over nothing because I said (And this is copied and pasted) Confession is for fessing up to sins you ARE SORRY FOR. If we have sex its going to be because we want to do it, and were SURE AS HELL not gonna be sorry for it.
(We were talking about how its his belief that sex before marriage is a sin but he was all saying he wouldnt pass up the chance and blah blah but he said he'd want us to go to confession afterward and thats how it all got started..Ill even send you the conversation if you want it to see how miserable we are..I cant believe he's acting as childish as he is..I swear.

FeceMan
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
What exactly is confession for? I know what its fore but Daniel and I got into this BIG ASS ARGUMENT over gay shit, I mean I didnt even start it but he got pissed over nothing because I said (And this is copied and pasted) Confession is for fessing up to sins you ARE SORRY FOR. If we have sex its going to be because we want to do it, and were SURE AS HELL not gonna be sorry for it.
(We were talking about how its his belief that sex before marriage is a sin but he was all saying he wouldnt pass up the chance and blah blah but he said he'd want us to go to confession afterward and thats how it all got started..Ill even send you the conversation if you want it to see how miserable we are..I cant believe he's acting as childish as he is..I swear.
Confession is a pointless practice started by the Catholic church.

Confession is NOT for "I'm going to go sin but that's okay because I know I can get out of it right away!".

FYI: Ugliest. Babies. Ever.

finti
what is the ugliest babies ever

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by FeceMan
Confession is a pointless practice started by the Catholic church.

Confession is NOT for "I'm going to go sin but that's okay because I know I can get out of it right away!".

FYI: Ugliest. Babies. Ever.
See that's pretty much what I told Daniel (except in different words) and he got pissed at me.

debbiejo
Babies...? blink

FeceMan
Originally posted by debbiejo
Babies...? blink
They would make.

Shakyamunison
It is doubly wrong to do something that you know is wrong just because you can get away with it. That is one of those things in life that will set you up to fail every time.

debbiejo
They would make.

What does an ugly baby look like?...Just incase I see one.

Shakyamunison

Do you have any baby pictures? laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It is doubly wrong to do something that you know is wrong just because you can get away with it. That is one of those things in life that will set you up to fail every time.
Well what's that got to do with anything?
Fat and crosseyed

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Well what's that got to do with anything?

Go back and read.

If you do something wrong and then run to get forgiveness, that's the same thing as doing something and getting away with it.

finti
why would the baby be ugly

debbiejo
Confession..Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn.

Shakyamunison
Confession..Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn.

laughing out loud laughing

I got to remember that one. big grin

finti
for the priest hearing nuns confess he must have the feeling he just watched an episode of the L-Word

debbiejo
Not having a confessor as it used to be called meant fear you would not enter Heaven...

finti
" oh father bless me for I have sinned, I used the lords name in vain when the batteries of my dildo ran dry last night"

debbiejo
There is something very wrong with you.......... :confused ...Didn't know you had one of those......

finti
thats a nuns cofession Deb roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

debbiejo
OH.... embarrasment

Only cause Nuns get none..... big grin

finti
depends if there is a monastery nearby or not

debbiejo
OH...TGIF.....Thank god I'm father/or friar.

finti
friar Tuck

debbiejo
laughing out loud ....I don't think I'll add to that one......

finti
TGIF Thank god its friday

debbiejo
Yes......But it's only Tuesday.....

finti
and that sucks

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
thats a nuns cofession Deb roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

A priest had lost his cock (Male hen) and didn't know where to find it. So at the sermon next day he asked, "Has anybody got the cock?" All the men stood up.
"No! no! I mean has anybody seen the cock?" All the women folk stood up.
"No! no! I mean has anybody seen my cock?" All the nuns stood up.

Bad Bad Bad!!!!!!

huh angel

occultus
Man, I thought this was gonna be someone's internet confession when I saw the title!

FeceMan
friar Tuck
Friar Truck, you say? He's big and red?

finti
TUCK not Truck

debbiejo
Friar Truck, you say? He's big and red?

laughing out loud Fire Truck......

FeceMan
TUCK not Truck
I know, I was making a joke smile.

DanieLs_4_Ever
OH.... embarrasment

Only cause Nuns get none..... big grin
Guess they dont want 'none'

finti
duh

debbiejo
Originally posted by occultus
Man, I thought this was gonna be someone's internet confession when I saw the title!

laughing out loud

Go ahead...you can confess...we'll listen....

finti
heavenly fahter forgive me for I have sinned...........................fill in the rest

debbiejo
HELP THE PASTORS OVER HERE!

They're Cult(tavating) us....help.....!!!!

Shakyamunison
HELP THE PASTORS OVER HERE!

They're Cult(tavating) us....help.....!!!!

Better that he is there than over here. laughing

debbiejo
THIS IS TRUE STORY...SEND HELP!

THIS IS NOT A TEST OF YOUR LOCAL PC SYSTEM...AN EMERGENCY HAS OCCURRED....MUST TAKE COVER IMMEDIATELY....DOESN'T ANYBODY CARE?

helpsmilie

Shakyamunison
THIS IS TRUE STORY...SEND HELP!

THIS IS NOT A TEST OF YOUR LOCAL PC SYSTEM...AN EMERGENCY HAS OCCURRED....MUST TAKE COVER IMMEDIATELY....DOESN'T ANYBODY CARE?

helpsmilie

Sorry, this is the Confession thread. You are looking for the demon possession thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t366103.html

big grin

debbiejo
It's not me they want!!!!!...It's the others......they come in pairs...They're on my couch......

I'M NOT POSSESSED YOU BUDDHIST

I'm Harmonious..

Shakyamunison
It's not me they want!!!!!...It's the others......they come in pairs...They're on my couch......

I'm Harmonious..

Did they come to take the kids?

That is what they do best. big grin

debbiejo
They absorbed the older one.............Now, she'll have to pass this sign..

debbiejo
I'm confessing again....Does anyone want to know what I did? blink laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
We have two of this same thread. A mod should fix that, please. big grin

Atlantis001

Shakyamunison

debbiejo
Hey!!! We need all the forgiving that we can give each other.....

Since we do enjoy the sinning..............LOL

Shakyamunison
Hey!!! We need all the forgiving that we can give each other.....

Since we do enjoy the sinning..............LOL

Again, just another reason to sin. laughing

debbiejo
Sin.........I'm having bad bad thoughts....hysterical

Atlantis001

debbiejo
^ Do you need help...??

Atlantis001
I bet you have many ideas... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Atlantis001
I bet you have many ideas... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, she is full of it. laughing

debbiejo
laughing out loud Yes, that's why I live in the confession thread.....

Look! The Bible is a lie <<--------See, I just sinned.

Imperial_Samura

I'm Harmonious..

The others? Those giant ants from 40's/50's schlock horror films? You need the ghost busters. Or a pest guy.

I must confess, I find this thread outrageously superfluous, it needs to be merged into a greater gestalt thread with the the other confession thread, for the greater good! Sounds like a Holy Crusade to me. Now where did I put my coconut shells?

debbiejo
Any new confessions........??????......Jesus is not god........ok, I sinned...ohhh big time...... beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.