Hector & Achilles vs Marvel/DC 5 Finest H2H Fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Hector (Eric Bana from Troy)
Achilles (Brad Pitt from Troy)

VS

Captain America
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Batman
Slade

THESE ARE THE RULES:
-Achilles is not immortal for this fight.
-Hector & Achilles are equipped with their exact armor and weapons from when they fought each other. (loose armor for full mobility, no helmet, spear, sword, and shield.)
-Captain America does have his shield.
-Iron Fist is allowed to use the Iron Fist attack.
-Shang Chi has his normal weapons, nunchaku.
-Slade onyl has one sword, nothing else.
-Batman has no projectile gadgets, but can use his H2H ones.

So who prevails? Marvel/DC or Troy?

Draco69
Pitt and Banner lose.

Dizzle
Captain America wins. By himself.

armandovalles
dude first of all explain yourself. Secondly, i doubt it since Hector and Achilles, mythologically, are considered to be the 2 greatest fighters in the history of the world. Thirdly, its eric BANA, not Banner!

Draco69
Bana/Banner. Makes no difference to me. He played the Hulk.

KEYWORD: MYTHOLOGICALLY.

Brad and Hector were pretty impressive. But not Batman impressive.

Creshosk
Originally posted by armandovalles
dude first of all explain yourself. Secondly, i doubt it since Hector and Achilles, mythologically, are considered to be the 2 greatest fighters in the history of the world. Thirdly, its eric BANA, not Banner! Of their time, and all history up until that point. This was of course before the introduction of martial arts and the adaptation of it into western fighting producing new styles.

It's like a character saying that their metal sword is the greatest weapon in history, and then 1000 years later a better type of metal is discovered, making this High grade Iron sword, obsolete compared to the high grade steel, titanium, adamantium etc. sword. . .

K Von Doom
5 on 2? Pitt and Bana lose. Unless Banner turns into the Hulk.

Dizzle
Originally posted by armandovalles
dude first of all explain yourself. Secondly, i doubt it since Hector and Achilles, mythologically, are considered to be the 2 greatest fighters in the history of the world. Thirdly, its eric BANA, not Banner!

Captain America beats both with one throw of his shield. Vibranium/adamatium with 1000 pounds of lifting strength behind it will smash through any blocking spears or small shields. And Cap is a MASTER of the trick shot. Both are taking a shield to the face, whether they want to or not.

Without throwing, Captain America is an immensely skilled H2H combatant, and his weaponry is far superior to the wood and steel that Achilles and Hector are using. He also has a good amount of physical advantages.

Batman is possibly even more proficient in martial arts than Captain America. He also has physical advantages (though he's not as strong as Cap) I'm fairly curious as to what h2h gadgets Batman uses... (batarangs, smoke bombs, etc aren't really close range...) The two probably have the best chance against Batman, simply because of the limitations placed on him here. Still, 6/10 Bruce.

Slade can easily overpower either physically, overwhelm both at the same time with his speed, or simply hack up their weapons with his promethium sword and laugh as they run away. Then he'd chase em down and kill em.

Iron Fist's attack is pretty freaking powerful... He's also up there as one of Marvel's best martial artists. One good charging should blow both up pretty easily.

Shang Chi's probably right next to batman in terms of his chances. He's damn good though, and at least he has some weapons to work with... I'd give him at least 7/10 against the two.

This is mismatch of the highest degree... Any 1 of the 5 could take both Achilles and Hector, all of them together is simply overkill.

Long winded enough for you armando?

roughrider
I think Achilles and Hector need at least one more for their side.
Bruce Lee?

K3VIL
Deathstroke can take all the heroes on the list plus Hec and Ach alone.

illadelph12
Movie Achilles and Hector with light armor and no helmets would lose against a team that has an adamantium/vibranium shield wielding opponent.

Normal Greek Mythology Achilles with his Hephaestus Armor and weapons would pwn3d everyone on the list single handedly.

armandovalles
FINE, im changing around this fight to make it more fair. The first thing im changing is that Cap's shield in this fight is made of steel. The second thing im changing is im taking Slade out of this fight so it is now 2 against 4 rather than 5. And the third thing im changing is im adding Ajax (from Troy movie as well, gets a shield and his hammer) to Hector and Achilles' team.

So it is now:

Hector
Achilles
Ajax

VS

Captain America
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Batman

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by K3VIL
Deathstroke can take all the heroes on the list plus Hec and Ach alone. sick

Bouboumaster
Cap America Soloes those three punks

Batman do it too.

Iron Fist do it too.

In other words, team 1 is ****in' dead.

Warrior18
Any one of the COMIC guys solo the two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.