HK-47 Vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
My favorite Assassin Droid Vs The Son Of Jango Fett

DarthMaul9123
well the son of jango fett will win because he has an electric dissrupter that droids cannot resist and thats proof because every bounty hunter has one

Se7in
Well, HK-47 killed more than a few rancors in his time, while Boba Fett fell, but didn't die, to one. I would say HK.

Se7in
How do you know Boba had EMP weapons?

xxxpoppunker182
hk killed jedi too and boba fett fell into a sarlacc not a rancor.

Dragon 89
Originally posted by Se7in
How do you know Boba had EMP weapons?

We don't but it would make sense for any bounty hunter to carry such weapons in case he ever needed to take out a droid or some such crap.

Se7in
But there really weren't any droids that were used for more than house cleaning after the Clone Wars, were they? I'm not arguing, if Boba has EMP he'd win hands down, but the question is did he?

atlant80
IG-88 was a threat? but boba does not have emp or he wins to easily

CobbleR
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
hk killed jedi too and boba fett fell into a sarlacc not a rancor.
He said that Boba lost to a Rancor not fell into one. HK and Boba are very kick ass but HK would win this because Boba is a meatbagbig grin. I just don't think Boba has what it takes to pull this off, I can't give a reason.

Captain REX
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well the son of jango fett will win because he has an electric dissrupter that droids cannot resist and thats proof because every bounty hunter has one

Where the hell does it say that all bounty hunters have EMP guns? Those are pricey, even in Star Wars. Boba might be able to afford one, but I've never seen it listed in his arsenal. He's got a rifle, rockets, darts, flamethrower...stuff Jango had.

Fishy
Meaning that HK will probably win... A droid has some advantages over humans, especially a droid made for fighting like HK was build. He would have perfect aim be able to handle almost any weapon into perfection. Boba would have a very hard time and I don't see him wining.

CobbleR
You found the words I was looking for

Sorgo
Originally posted by Captain REX
Where the hell does it say that all bounty hunters have EMP guns? Those are pricey, even in Star Wars. Boba might be able to afford one, but I've never seen it listed in his arsenal. He's got a rifle, rockets, darts, flamethrower...stuff Jango had.

He also had a Green Lightsaber in the comics. He wins! eek!

overlord
Assassin droids? Man f*ck that! This guy is superduper cool droid bounty hunter!!

jollyjim311
while hk is especially good versus meatbags, i think this dancing banana will explain it

Happy Dance

SnakeEyes
I knew that Boba was underestimated on KMC, but man! He would own HK, after a decent (at best) fight.

Deus Ex
Uh, if Boba Fett had a green lightsaber, where the hell was it on him in ROTJ? And if Boba Fett has EMP weaponry and droids have no defense against it, did he use it on IG when they fought? If not, how do you reach this conclusion? If so and it didn't kill IG, what now?

Boba needs specific weaponry or risk losing a quick draw to the droid. Ideally, if Boba Fett could outwit the droid and trap it (not unconceivable) he could win. But HK is far from stupid. HK could just as easily trap Boba. (Having a few advantages, if there is AI nearby, for example. Hk is also an explosives expert. Good money says that HK blows Boba up with unconventional weaponry.)

This fight needs to be clarified more. Location, weaponry on each, etc.

Lord Darkstar
actually Boba did use an ion gun, he used it to kill IG-88

Deus Ex
That answers it. Boba wins.

SnakeEyes
lol

Deus Ex
Let's hope it's a powerful ion gun, cuz otherwise jawas can pwn IG and HK. Erm, not like they can't anyays, but Imean if they assume mortal form and use jawa ion rifles.

jollyjim311
boba can freakin fly
all he would need is his jetpack and missile
(maybe an ion gun/grenade)
my moneys on boba

Deus Ex
Wow, and HK can freakin' shoot more precisely than any sentient!

How is that an advantage?

jollyjim311
if you had the choise to be able to fly or not to, who wouldnt take fly?
plus boba has jetpack experience

Captain REX
He can fly fast. wink

Actually, I would put my money on Boba. He becomes the Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorian Protectors, who manage to force the Yuuzhan Vong off of a few occupied planets under his leadership.

He survives a damned long time. He uses an ion gun to kill one of the IG-88 drones, who should be just as or more accurate than HK, being 4000 years more technologically advanced.

jollyjim311
amen

Captain REX
Hell, Boba is the Mandalore when he reaches his 50's or even 60's, I lost count...

jollyjim311
don't get me wrong, i like HK, but captain rex speaks the truth

Veneficus
Boba...wins...

Lord Darkstar
yup he does, thread over

Veneficus
Captian Rex correcto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.