Why my day sucked a$$ and more..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Has your day totally blown? If so rant about it here!

It wasnt bad enough that work sucked, after work, some damn high school kid backed his fecking truck up over the front end of my car! mad

Look, I dont know which of the lifestyle fairies I pissed off this year but move the hell along to someone else already as I have had ENOUGH!!!!! mad mad

hotsauce6548
Sucks.

Jedi Priestess
More than a little sad

silver_tears
This morning, it was pouring, I almost got hit by a car and lightning all in the space of ten minutes, school sucks, my white golf shirt was so see through, I had to walk to and from school, both 40 minutes, and...............and I've yet to do a essay on Tolstoy and the meaning of life for tomorrow in philosophy.........................with no ink in my printer happy

Put on a happy face thumb up

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by silver_tears
This morning, it was pouring, I almost got hit by a car and lightning all in the space of ten minutes, school sucks, my white golf shirt was so see through, I had to walk to and from school, both 40 minutes, and...............and I've yet to do a essay on Tolstoy and the meaning of life for tomorrow in philosophy.........................with no ink in my printer happy

Damn.

Once again, sucks.

Jedi Priestess
Aww Silver Im sorry.... hug

silver_tears
Meh no worries, no need to fret about stuff you cant change embarrasment

Jedi Priestess
Eh what killed me was he got out of his truck and I was like "Dude!" and he goes "I just put it in park."

I was like "NO you were in reverse! Your backup lights were on!"

His mom called me tonight and told me it was only his 2nd day of driving to school. Sheesh. I wonder how he passed drivers ed.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Aww Silver Im sorry.... hug

Thank you hug

Neo_Version 7
Normally, I would point and laugh but you guys really got it bad. erm

TigerLover
My day sucked a$$ because my most favouritest person in the whole of existance couldnt come and see me because she was expecting someone who in the end didnt turn up sad

Oh and the fact I've been awake now 22hours without so much as nap isnt really doing my mood any favours not to mention the idiots I'm having to deal with a work! mad

ok I feel better now thanks happy

Piggle Humsy
every day of my life sucks... just be glad you have a life.

Today my nan had another stroke and now is in hospital on a breathing machine.. and she's so frail, it doesn't look like she's going to be with us much longer weep

down

silver_tears
I am so sorry pigsy hug

JToTheP
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR SIG JP! eek!

My day sucked too! sad

TigerLover
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
every day of my life sucks... just be glad you have a life.

Today my nan had another stroke and now is in hospital on a breathing machine.. and she's so frail, it doesn't look like she's going to be with us much longer weep

down

aww, that suddenly makes me wish I'd kept my fingers still now sad

hug

Neo_Version 7
you had a bad day, take one down, sing a sad song just to turn it around

Piggle Humsy
Thanks erm

yeh it is really hard for me right now.. coz my mum died when I was 6 and my nan practically brought me up.. she has been a total rock for my family, and she is the glue that keeps everyone together and in touch... she is the most amazing person and I can't imagine her not around.
cry

TigerLover
Thanks erm

yeh it is really hard for me right now.. coz my mum died when I was 6 and my nan practically brought me up.. she has been a total rock for my family, and she is the glue that keeps everyone in touch... she is the most amazing person and I can't imagine her not around.
cry

I know what it's like to lose someone close like that, although I still have both my parents, my nan was special because we shared the same birthday and always celebrated together. She died when I was 19 and since then I seldom even remember my birthday unless someone reminds me sad

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by TigerLover
I know what it's like to lose someone close like that, although I still have both my parents, my nan was special because we shared the same birthday and always celebrated together. She died when I was 19 and since then I seldom even remember my birthday unless someone reminds me sad

aww that's sad,

My nan and dad share a birthday so his birthday is gonna be tuff without her around...
I am going up the hospital 2moro to see her, I just hope she doesn't pass away before I get to see her.
I'm still hoping she makes a miraculous recovery and is here to spend xmas with us. she is a real fighter so *fingers crossed*

TigerLover
well I wish you all the best!

Piggle Humsy
Thanks smile

Lana
That sucks, Piggle....hug

Let's see......couldn't fall asleep last night, kept waking up all night, overslept and woke up 15 minutes before I had to leave for school, and then it seemed that every single stop light and person on the road decided to conspire against me getting to class on time. Which I didn't. Then when I did get there, couldn't find anywhere to park. Nearly fell asleep in class due to boredom. Couldn't remember where I parked. Got stuck in traffic on the way home.

.....that's pretty much every day for me though erm

GuitarBunny
my day seriously sucked sad
My supposive boy friend is said to be flirting or cheating with some other chicks, which doesn't really matter to me.....coz i like someone else, thing is it's lik his best friend or something like that sad

Jedi Priestess
aww that's sad,

My nan and dad share a birthday so his birthday is gonna be tuff without her around...
I am going up the hospital 2moro to see her, I just hope she doesn't pass away before I get to see her.
I'm still hoping she makes a miraculous recovery and is here to spend xmas with us. she is a real fighter so *fingers crossed*

Aw babe, I feel your pain, my dad died 3 weeks ago and everyday I keep thinking he's just on vacation and I'll see him in a few days. weep

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Aw babe, I feel your pain, my dad died 3 weeks ago and everyday I keep thinking he's just on vacation and I'll see him in a few days. weep

sad oh I'm so sorry. cry

hug

Jedi Priestess
Back atcha girl hug

Sir Mist
Worked late last night, only had about 6hrs sleep, woke up with a blood nose, forgot to have breakfast, spent 3 hrs wandering around the city to kill time before my bus came, wont be home for another 4 hrs.

My day is about medium on the suck dial.

Vathu
My grandfather is going to die soon.... But it wont be for a while... He boxed when he was in the navy so I know he can take a punch and more. I know he will make it to at least 90 years old and he is only about 79 years old he is suffering from Parkinson's and he wont be able to even walk soon, he already has a cane. But everyone in our family this far has lived to 90-100 years so I know he can make it. My mother thinks it will be when no one expects it, but I know he will die in peace and will go to heaven where the rest of our family is. I also have an amazing story my grandmother told me a year ago when I asked about what he did in the navy...

He was stationed on a boat out near Vietnam, and subs had just blew a hole in the ship, he ran through the ship and woke as many people as he could in the middle of the night. His 5 friends were stuck in a locked room with water slowly filling the room He ran into that room at the last minute and pulled all of them out and onto a raft and they escaped. They floated around for four days before finally landing in Vietnam where the armies troops were stationed and they got help and food.

THE END

Jedi Priestess
thats touching

BlackC@t
I can't go on an amazing Classics trip all the way around the world because my parents are stupid ****s smile

The trip is to Italy, Greece, Athens, England and more!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I can't go on an amazing Classics trip all the way around the world because my parents are stupid ****s smile

The trip is to Italy, Greece, Athens, England and more!

I'm sorry but you don't win the worst life award with that story. no2

stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
No doubt, that just sounds like whining cause you didnt get your way. messed

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.
You'll probably have plenty of time to go there later on, you know...!!
Be grateful for your parents while they are there dude....
Trust. You'll look back on these days when you actually have to work at fending for yourself and probably be thinking... "Shit, that was actually easy compared to this shit now...."

Besides you'll probably reach the point we all do as we go along and realise that lifes too short to be grudging....

And don't worry...you ain't missing much in London.... It'll still be there when you can go under your own steam.

BTW Guys yes those other situation DO suck...
And JP...? Why are you having a go at my boy...?
It was ME pranged your car.....!!! Mwahahahahahahaaaahhhh....!!!! :P

Sorry, couldn't resist....! big grin

Seriously though....Was that kid insured...? Was this discussed with the parents....?

KingDubya
Ahem...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t366116.html

zac_j
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Damn.

Once again, sucks.

droolio see through shirt... send me a pic!

Darth JLRTENJAC
TODAY SUCKED!

Otaku
Originally posted by silver_tears

That sucks more ass then a plastic straw that bends.

Jedi Priestess
And the suckiness continues. sad

silver_tears
Was up at 6:30 for a very short shower, still dark out, spent like 6 hours at school, had a french meeting afterwards for an hour, worked 6 hours after that, and then went hot tubbing. I've only just gotten home since this morning. happy

shellie
its 6am and Im sitting here with tears in my eyes for having said bye to my best friend. Im about to get ready to leave to the airport and go back to a country I dont want to be in. Ill not see my best friend for a while and its heartbreaking. I dont want to leave. I want to stay here and be in the country I hopefully soon can call my home.

Sir Mist
hug

shellie
Originally posted by Sir Mist
hug thank you sweetness hug

TigerLover
Originally posted by shellie
its 6am and Im sitting here with tears in my eyes for having said bye to my best friend. Im about to get ready to leave to the airport and go back to a country I dont want to be in. Ill not see my best friend for a while and its heartbreaking. I dont want to leave. I want to stay here and be in the country I hopefully soon can call my home.

right there with you on that one shellie! sad

hug

shellie
Originally posted by TigerLover
right there with you on that one shellie! sad

hug I know you are love hug

love

Fianna
Poor shell sadhug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.