Why did Padme` die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthvader_fan
Does any one know why Padme` have to die

JenR1215
EDITED

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by JenR1215
I hope when Anakin was on fire his dick melted away. I hope he gets his fuking ass raped in hell.

huh-huh, dont bend over, mutha-fuka

What the f**k?

DeVi| D0do
She lost the will to live.

Coz that makes sense.

Jedi Priestess

I hope when Anakin was on fire his dick melted away. I hope he gets his fuking ass raped in hell.

WTF blink grow up already roll eyes (sarcastic)

JenR1215
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
What the f**k?

angel_not ... boxing ... chair ... fish

DIE MUTHA-FUKA, DIE!!

blushing im sry you have to exuse me. innocent

Ast
Note to self:

Dont **** with Jen. eek!

JenR1215
Im sorry I have A.D.H.D. i'm a little hyper when my medican kicks out. When i'm on it I'm very quite (in person or on the phone), and very moody. And when i'm off i'm crazy and hyper. Well.. today i just had too much caffine. coke

I entertain myself when im bored.

And if sumone DID actually f--- with me, i couldn't win if it came to a fist fight.

I is one skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinny Lil B!tch.

Everyone has another side to them... mine just happens to be crazy. innocent

Jedi-Kaisa
I had a feeling she died in the birthing room because of Anakin. In the bit where those droids are placing the "legs" on him: He's screaming then in the next scene Padme's screaming...ish. After Palpatine says that "in your anger you killed her" Vader goes "NO! She was alive! I felt it!" I think Vader was reaching over to her in the force to that birthing table and crushing her even further, then she dies...what a horrible way to die.

Sir Mist
She had to die because she wasnt in Ep4eek!

Ast
Im sorry I have A.D.H.D. i'm a little hyper when my medican kicks out. When i'm on it I'm very quite (in person or on the phone), and very moody. And when i'm off i'm crazy and hyper. Well.. today i just had too much caffine. coke

I entertain myself when im bored.

And if sumone DID actually f--- with me, i couldn't win if it came to a fist fight.

I is one skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinny Lil B!tch.

Everyone has another side to them... mine just happens to be crazy. innocent

For safety reasons, everyone should remember that. stick out tongue

JenR1215
Originally posted by Jedi-Kaisa
I had a feeling she died in the birthing room because of Anakin. In the bit where those droids are placing the "legs" on him: He's screaming then in the next scene Padme's screaming...ish. After Palpatine says that "in your anger you killed her" Vader goes "NO! She was alive! I felt it!" I think Vader was reaching over to her in the force to that birthing table and crushing her even further, then she dies...what a horrible way to die.

What.. The Hell.. Are you talking about? LoL! laughing

Ast

I was saving this line for Jen, but I think you need it....

Drugs are bad dude. sad

JenR1215
Originally posted by Ast
For safety reasons, everyone should remember that. stick out tongue

bored ... ur maken fun of me, huh?? LoL!

*HEH* Dont fall sleep, Baby Boy. tongue_ss

Ast
*HEH* Dont fall sleep, Baby Boy. tongue_ss

That a threat? mad

I can defend myself. big grin

JenR1215
Originally posted by Ast

Drugs are bad dude. sad

HEY! MINES PERSCRIBED!!!

Ast
Not all of them. stick out tongue

Im gonna get my ass kicked arent I? sad

DeVi| D0do
Is it true that if you take ADD medication and you don't have ADD it has the reverse affect?

Captain REX
...maaaybe...

Padme kicked the bucket 'cause her kids don't remember her well, and therefore they had to include SOME continuity, but they didn't apply enough...they ran out of continuity at ACE Hardware.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Captain REX
Padme kicked the bucket 'cause her kids don't remember her well, and therefore they had to include SOME continuity,

Yeuh, prolly. Like when Luke asked Leia if she remembered her mother and she said; "only memories, she died when I was very young", she was prolly referring to her adoptive mother, who played the wife of Jimmy Smits in ROTS.

.....dayum, whenever I look at Senator Organa I think of Detective Simone from NYPD Blue, thank God Dennis Franz didn't play Organa.....

kalsemo

Now that SUCKS BIG TIME. You're a work-a-holic, and the one time you decide you take a chance... it back fires. THAT IS FUKED UP!

Errr, where is the moderator when a thread gets all crappy like this? I vote to close this puppy down. No need for this kinda stuff to be plastered all over the place..... Hey, I haven't seen Ken in a while! He has put people in their place for MUCH less than this...

kalsemo
wink

Sir Mist
Originally posted by kalsemo
Errr, where is the moderator when a thread gets all crappy like this? I vote to close this puppy down. No need for this kinda stuff to be plastered all over the place..... Hey, I haven't seen Ken in a while! He has put people in their place for MUCH less than this...

Ken isnt a mod, and he doesnt come to KMC anymore.....

Jedi-Kaisa
Originally posted by Ast

Drugs are bad dude. sad

Just trying to make a suggestion...Meh
Oh and I am not on drugs Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smokin' SO NOT

darthvader_fan
are you sure

maddani
well my 2 cents i think what killed padme was an untold force power like a force life drain or poison or somthin what yall think?

Rockon
padme was crap she deserved to die!!!

Ushgarak
I reckon the chances of that are zero, maddani.

Jen, do not continue to makw vulgar comments like that. And bypassing the censor is a bannable offence, so cut out the profanity also.

maddani
Originally posted by Ushgarak

yeah i know i just hate the idea she just died she was so strong and she lived for naboo and the republic but not her babies damn you mr lucas

Ushgarak
Her spirit was crushed beyond hope. It's a dramatic thing.

b-dan
I had a feeling she died in the birthing room because of Anakin. In the bit where those droids are placing the "legs" on him: He's screaming then in the next scene Padme's screaming...ish. After Palpatine says that "in your anger you killed her" Vader goes "NO! She was alive! I felt it!" I think Vader was reaching over to her in the force to that birthing table and crushing her even further, then she dies...what a horrible way to die. that makes sence i just go with she gave her will to live cuz of the things anikan did and could not live knowing thathe did thos things

JenR1215
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Jen, do not continue to makw vulgar comments like that. And bypassing the censor is a bannable offence, so cut out the profanity also.

.... man.... dude, i just got told... i not being trying to be funny either, im serious... alright. I will... what words can i say?

its it okay if i say "hell" or" "damn"?

Ast
.... man.... dude, i just got told... i not being trying to be funny either, im serious... alright. I will... what words can i say?

its it okay if i say "hell" or" "damn"?

laughing out loud

Basically anything that wouldnt normally be censored, like ****.

JenR1215
Man s--t!

hey! this thing doesnt *star* off... the "S" word. I aint getting in trouble so i aint 'bout to trust the censores.

darthvader_fan
I just still cant beleive she died . I mean i knew that she was going to die way before hand but it was just still so sad to see her die in her own misery. She loved Anakin so much and yet he still thought that she betrayed her and yet in a way she didnt

Council#13
How the hell can u just lose the will to live? otherwise suicidal ppl wouldnt jump off buildings of gas themselves or shoot, hang or do painful things!

gandalftheblack
Originally posted by Sir Mist
She had to die because she wasnt in Ep4eek!

that is no reason at all - her death means a lot to anakin - this is when his anger surfaces, and where he makes the final step onto the dark side.

if she lived, he would still be chasing her - a risk of which Palpatine/imperator could not accept, since Vader's attention would be distracted from killing off the rebels.

Tangible God
Originally posted by gandalftheblack
that is no reason at all - her death means a lot to anakin - this is when his anger surfaces, and where he makes the final step onto the dark side.

if she lived, he would still be chasing her - a risk of which Palpatine/imperator could not accept, since Vader's attention would be distracted from killing off the rebels. "imperator?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.