Sentry vs Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cameron Scott
After seeing previews how easily Sentry owned Terrax, how would he do to Morg? My bet is on Sentry 8/10.

yahman
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
After seeing previews how easily Sentry owned Terrax, how would he do to Morg? My bet is on Sentry 8/10.

ehhhhhhhhh ?????????

thesilverspider
sentry is way out of morgs league sentry will kill him easy

yahman
Originally posted by thesilverspider
sentry is way out of morgs league sentry will kill him easy

how exactly do you figue that seeing as Senty has done the closest thing to nothing !!!!!!!!!

Cameron Scott
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Sentry/JRjrSentry.html

thesilverspider
cause he just recently has been brought back
he was in comics in the 1960 s

K Von Doom
lol

Cameron Scott
I think now we can agree that Sentry can kick any heralds ass smile

Sentry
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
I think now we can agree that Sentry can kick any heralds ass smile

Yep

K Von Doom
He wasn't from the 1960s

Sentry
Originally posted by K Von Doom
He wasn't from the 1960s

Yep.

They made it look like he was from the 1960's. They gave him a silver/golden age look. That's why his fighting skill is so low. He doesn't need fighting skills when you have God Like power...

armandovalles
If Morg has WOL i give it to Morg 6/10 if not then Sentry 8/10.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Sentry
Yep.

They made it look like he was from the 1960's. They gave him a silver/golden age look. That's why his fighting skill is so low. He doesn't need fighting skills when you have God Like power...

until you meet someone else eith "godlike" powers and fighting skills big grin

BlaqChaos
Yeah, Gladiator ranks the same way in fighting skills. Galactus' is rated a 1. Thanos on the other hand is rated very high in fighting skills.

leonidas
if he can do that to terrax so effortlessly, he's certainly whooping any other herald. yes, that includes ss.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonidas
if he can do that to terrax so effortlessly, he's certainly whooping any other herald. yes, that includes ss.

agreed

leonidas
^thumbup

Sentry
Originally posted by leonidas

He will put a little more more effort into it, but he will whoop the Surfer.

(Hides for fear of the kgkg backlash bag)

Superherovandal
but Terrax was fighting stupid. He didn't even power up. All he did was run at him with class 75 strength and charge. And I know enough about Sentry to know he is at least class 100

Wynndar
There is no way to know how strong Terrax is during a battle. Saying he has class 75 strength is kinda figuritive. We shouldnt over analyze what the writer was intending; we see that they want to make a statement by having Sentry beat up on someone who we dont know a ton about except that their tough (Terrax). The writer wasnt trying to tell us that Sentry simply has greater than clas 75 strength...He just wanted to make the broad statement that Sentry is powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.