MK shaolin monks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
i just heard something about this game has anyone else heard anything about it

playmean
pretty much all ive seen is you play as liu kang and/or kung lao in the outerworld. the timeline is set like right after mk1. :shrug: their site goes into details - http://mkmonks.com

DarkC
I've played the demo, it's highly addicting. Especially the part over the famous 'Pit'.

hotsauce6548
So is it completely an adventure game this time around?

DarkC
Pretty much. Think of it as Double Dragon, MK Style.

Red Superfly
Looks pretty good too be honest. Will be interested in seeing this go further.

Need a good Double Dragon-like update. This could be it. It has interesting characters and a cool story. I hope the gameplay is sweet.

mr.smiley
The last two MK kicked major ass IMO,so hopefully it's just as good.

DarthLazious
I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

DarkC
Originally posted by mr.smiley
The last two MK kicked major ass IMO,so hopefully it's just as good.
IMO, everything after MKT sucked until up to Deception.

braz
ok...ive got an urgent question!!!!.....i just rented this game.....and how the hell do u get the reptile coin...???!!!! i read that you're supposed to toss a clay soldier into one of the stone pillars on the right or something in the large waterfall area..??? then return back and get the reptile coin in the small waterfall area..?? right?? tell me if im wrong....cuz it said to start in the large waterfall area and get a clay soldier to the other side of the stream to the stone pillar on the right, and to toss him into it....well first of all, i dont even see a stone pillar...unless its the entreyway between the large and small waterfall area....

somebody plz help me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.