Corran Horn versus Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who takes it?

Darth_Glentract
I think Corran is better.

Lord Janus
Than Vos? Hmm... I'd like to hear more about both if I could.

Admiral Akbar
http://boards.theforce.net/Revenge_of_the_Sith_/b10331/20686368/p5/

look at this site read the 2nd guy's opinion its so ridiculous it makes me laugh but want to correct him.

Dragon 89
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar

look at this site read the 2nd guy's opinion its so ridiculous it makes me laugh but want to correct him.

Dear Lord I beg thee to help this misguided fool.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar

Ummm, wow, thanks for posting something that had absolutely nothing to do with the battle. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Janus
Wow, there is like two screen names on that board that -don't- have numbers in them.

Sad.

Darth_Glentract
I, Jedi has a lot on Corran. I don't have a lot of time right now, so I'll just put some little stuff.

Corran was a member of the Corsec, and presumable recieved training there.
He was able to redirect a massive expolsion with only about a month or so of training.
He killed Shedo Shai. I don't know how powerful Shedo was, but it was reguared as something to be proud of by many Vong.
He later became a council member.

Lord Janus
Hm. Fast track to jedidom, huh?

Dragon 89
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I, Jedi has a lot on Corran. I don't have a lot of time right now, so I'll just put some little stuff.

Corran was a member of the Corsec, and presumable recieved training there.
He was able to redirect a massive expolsion with only about a month or so of training.
He killed Shedo Shai. I don't know how powerful Shedo was, but it was reguared as something to be proud of by many Vong.
He later became a council member.

I have seen that book "I Jedi" but never read it.

Lord Janus
I've heard it's description of how lightsabers were created was totally overturned by other sources.

Darth_Glentract
It's a really good book. The ligthsaber thing was a special technique invented in the clone wars. It wasn't meant as the way all lightsabers are made.

Captain REX
I seriously want to crush that boy's head in, but it has NOTHING to do with this.

I put my money on Quinlan.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Ummm, wow, thanks for posting something that had absolutely nothing to do with the battle. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh yeh, lol. Sorry dood. The real winner in this battle IMO is Vos, i have many dark horse comics, and he appears in many of them. He is worthy of this task. Altough corran is not so bad either. Good thread. And FORUM better than the one i just looked at. The force.net forums for star wars reak@ there are more fanboys there than there are here. ANd thats fact.

Darth_Glentract
You guys aren't giving any reasons that point to Quinlain winning. DOn't get me wrong, he's good, but Corran has a lot of training, as a Jedi and as a planetary Corsec offiver.

SnakeEyes
BUMP

Quinlan_Vos
Sorry about reviving this thread, but who will win? There wasn't any winner, and I wanted to see how "good" Corran is.

Quinlan_Vos
Corran was described as a poweful member of the NJO council. I was wondering about this because some people consider Corran really powerful while others think he is average.

Darth_Glentract
Corran was able to stop a lightsaber blade with his bare hands.

Darth_Glentract
bump

Blue_Hefner
I hear Corran could not even lift a rock telekinetically...

((The_Anomaly))
You cant stop the Horn!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I hear Corran could not even lift a rock telekinetically...

He can't lift one because he genetically lacks TK unless he has absorbed energy from an outside source such as heat or a lightsaber blade, ect...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.