Ganner Rhysode versus Corran Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Now I know I already started a thread with Corran in it, but I thought this would be a good matchup. They were both partners at some points in the NJO series... Who's the last one standing when they fight?

SnakeEyes
Bump

Darth_Glentract
They are about equal. Pretty much the Anakin and Obi-wan figures of the NJO. Ganner during his last stand could probably take Corran, but most of the time, he isn't at that famed state that is hard to achieve(or something like that). Most of the time, Corran would win by a little.

Lord Darkstar
^^ agreed, throughtout most of the NJO Ganner was a weak or average knight, Corran on the other hand is respected and considered to be above average (except in levitation). Corran can also think and knows how to fight without the force (from his CorSec days). Ganner is quite dumb (as shown in some book, I forget the name, when him and Corran are paired together and Ganner suggests crossing a plain, then Corran just points to the bones of the dead or something like that. Ganner is foolheardy and would loose unless it is him in his final stand (in which case he became invincible, even though in every other case he was very weak, actually, just had a thought on that, since we know Anakin Skywalker's spirit was still around, this is shown in TUF, and that he was giving advice/visions to his remaining offspring, is it possible that he guided Ganner during his last stand to protect Jacen? Before you say that Anakin could not have done this, remember that in TUF, Jacen became god-lite, and he knew almost everything, he said that he had achived what only his grandfather, Anakin had ever done before, surpassing any other jedi, and he did it often) anyway, all that is just speculation. So Corran wins this, he has the power, experience and knowledge, Ganner has little of that

Lord Darkstar
man, when I re-read my post I noticed how messed up it was, sorry about that

SnakeEyes
So, in this thread, Corran and Ganner are being compared to Obi-Wan and Anakin, but Ganner isn't nearly as cocky as Anakin and could control his anger quite a bit better. I'm not saying he would win, but maybe just hasa better chance than others might think.

Darkstar, your post wasn't that messed up... I could understand it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.