My last mention of ''slipknot''

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I have decide'd to let the whole ''slipknot'' thing go I advise everyone else to do the same sad

Royal Knight
ok

GuitarBunny
congrats smile

Leo.M
I know it's hard to let go...but sometimes you just have to do it

Lana
About damn time.

Sheesh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Family_guy725
yeah i guess

crazy_shadow
yeah, just like misha no expression

GuitarBunny
i was thinking the same thing shock

Piggle Humsy
Let go...

I never held on no expression

JKozzy
What, did Misha get banned? blink I haven't frequented the OTF much lately...

GuitarBunny
her dad kinda banned her from KMC confused

kmcdude
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
her dad kinda banned her from KMC confused

messed

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by kmcdude
messed yes....it's weird but he didn't want her on KMC anymore.....

Piggle Humsy
That sucks..

Parents can be so difficult disgust

kmcdude
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
yes....it's weird but he didn't want her on KMC anymore.....

How come?

Piggle Humsy
How come?

coz bart keeps flashing his bum.. and her dad thought it was too x-rated laughing out loud

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
That sucks..

Parents can be so difficult disgust comepletely! glare

How come? i didn't know MIsha too well....so i wouldn't know....

kmcdude
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
coz bart keeps flashing his bum.. and her dad thought it was too x-rated laughing out loud

laughing

Jedi Priestess
Slippy got banned?

JKozzy
erm That's pretty crappy. Just don't say you're on a forum, say you're browsing the internet... but hey. Whatev; I remember we talked a lot before, but then she acted strange and bitchy to me. I wouldn't let my parents boss me around with what websites I could and couldnt visit and what programs I could and couldnt use.

kmcdude
Originally posted by JKozzy
erm That's pretty crappy. Just don't say you're on a forum, say you're browsing the internet... but hey. Whatev; I remember we talked a lot before, but then she acted strange and bitchy to me. I wouldn't let my parents boss me around with what websites I could and couldnt visit and what programs I could and couldnt use.

Last time my stepdad had the nerve to order the ''wonderful'' KMCDUDE around he got punched in the throat smile

and I spent 4 hrs in jail sad

Sir Mist
Just leave it Kozzy..

Kosta
Its admirable that you have finally gotten past this difficult time kmcdude, I thought we were going to have to put you out of your misery, but you really showed us. well done... no expression

JKozzy
blink Just made one comment.. didn't know about that before.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Kosta
Its admirable that you have finally gotten past this difficult time kmcdude, I thought we were going to have to put you out of your misery, but you really showed us. well done... no expression

Thanks man big grin

kmcdude

Sorry,I am confused confused

Sir Mist

Yeah but...simply put, she comes on sometimes...otherwise it'll start up again with everyone asking questions..

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Yeah but...simply put, she comes on sometimes...otherwise it'll start up again with everyone asking questions..

oh,I get it wink

Jedi Priestess
And still I have no answer......did Slip get banned again? ANd Kozzzzzman did you get your puter fixed?

Sir Mist
Perm banned.

Leo.M
yes, slip got banned forever

kmcdude
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
And still I have no answer......did Slip get banned again? ANd Kozzzzzman did you get your puter fixed?

I am suprised you have not noticed roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
Yeah but...simply put, she comes on sometimes...otherwise it'll start up again with everyone asking questions.. Ooookay, moving on then..

Jedi Priestess
Holy Hannah what the heck did he do again? That boy is constantly getting thrown out of school or off a message board. messed

Sir Mist
Made a poop thread..

JKozzy
I brought it into the local shop today.. said they would look at it early next week at the earliest erm

So now I cope with this piece of crap. Takes forever to do... well, anything. 150 MHz Pentium 1. But.. it does the job. Slow with forums too. But I'm hanging in there stick out tongue

cry

Sir Mist
shock

1-5-0mhz?

150? shock

Leo.M
Holy Hannah what the heck did he do again? That boy is constantly getting thrown out of school or off a message board. messed

this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t365496.html

Kosta
I was being sacrastic kmcdude. erm

Jedi Priestess
Sheesh, well he was warned time and again, too bad he couldnt see the forest for the trees. erm

JKozzy
shock

1-5-0mhz?

150? shock Yes... and since you posted that it has taken me all this time to reply cry

Jedi Priestess
Kozzman, you missed the excitment at TRA. We had a troll......a biggen. messed

Sir Mist
Yes... and since you posted that it has taken me all this time to reply cry

If I took that 150mhz off my cpu, I'd still have a good 3.25ghz leftshock

kmcdude
Originally posted by Kosta
I was being sacrastic kmcdude. erm

I know,I just cant rebovered getting in a pointless arguement with you big grin

JKozzy
With my CPU OC'd, subtracing 150 mhz would make it 4.05 GHz cry

JP> Was it someone from KMC, or someone who happened to find the place? Deets! stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
I have my suspicions as to who it was, I think he's from Queeq bar thread. Just another kid that Bilb deep fat fried and banned beyond all banning. laughing out loud

And on that note Im going to bed and end this truly crappy day that Ive had. Nite Kozzzman hug

kmcdude
Goodnight smile

JKozzy
Hope tomorrow night's better... night JP smile

Sir Mist
With my CPU OC'd, subtracing 150 mhz would make it 4.05 GHz cry

JP> Was it someone from KMC, or someone who happened to find the place? Deets! stick out tongue

Yeah, you have your little overclocked cpu with its draining power and heat and everything....

What cpu do you have? NOT overclocked, thats cheating stick out tongue

Wolflet
Originally posted by Lana
About damn time.

Sheesh roll eyes (sarcastic)
i agree

Rogue Jedi
another thread in honor of slipknot. how surprising.

Raz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
another thread in honor of slipknot. how surprising. Not any more...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.