trust me theres a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

knox12
um ya check ganonstower.com it shows stuff on the movie i dont like that they have a movie because there would be no good voice that would match link but there makin a movie

Mandorallen
When making a thread, Try to make the subject a little more clear, when you said "link" i thought you ment hyperlink (as in URL).

-mando

Jedi-Kaisa
Apparently the movie's called 'Link' (Who the hell thought THAT up?) And you can check out the poster for it. Look it up on google images
"Legend of Zelda Movie" that's what I put in. you'll find two completely different posters. But since I'm a very nice person I'll give you guys the link for the page where you'll find the pics. 'Link' poster. (The second one)The first one I'm not really sure of though. It's probably some other thing but post in if you've looked at it too.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by knox12
\trust me theres a movie

Actually, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there are multiple movies...

Wolfie
laughing out loud Good one, SnakeEyes.

As for this Zelda movie, which this person has opened a new thread about and didn't bother to look for the thread that's already been made. The "Link" poster is obviously fake. 1) It couldn't possibly have had a rating this early in the process, look, it's a teaser poster. 2) Read the film details at the bottom. All the names read: XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.