namor vs. green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
fight takes place at a beach with lovely sun and sand

jrodslam
C'mon. These are my second favorites from both companies. As much as i love Namor, theres no way he beats Hal or any lantern for that matter. The only way he could is if its a fist fight.

Lanterns have the ability to heat up ther energy. A few heated blasts, and Namor wil get dehydrated. Unless he keeps dipping in the water. Even so, Lantern can just trap him in a holding bubble.

As much as it hurts, Namor loses. But at least one of my characters win. Happy Dance

roughrider
If he contains Namor, it becomes an interesting battle of willpower. But otherwise this is unfair to Namor - guys got a power Ring.
It's like Aquaman facing the Silver Surfer!

ImmortalOne
Yeah, but if Nam dived in real quick and real deep, hhe'll win !!!

olympian
Green Lantern. Too much power.

Zahit
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Yeah, but if Nam dived in real quick and real deep, hhe'll win !!!
Somehow I don't think Green Lantern swings like that.....

K3VIL
A GL can just trap Namor into a bubble and drop him into outerspace.

DarkCrawler
He could kill Kyle. The guy would be probably be dumb enough to challenge him in fist fight like in Identity Crisis. laughing out loud

Nah, just kidding.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He could kill Kyle. The guy would be probably be dumb enough to challenge him in fist fight like in Identity Crisis. laughing out loud

Nah, just kidding.

Thats a good point.

Ultimate Ion
GL's have a tendency to be written like idiots. A ring that can do anything and they start throwing punches. sad

Of course, a ring bearer fighting to their full potential would smoke Namor.

jrodslam
Even at half that potential. Namor is just too outclased. Dam this thread sucks. Bah!

Namor still owns.

Zahit
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Of course, a ring bearer fighting to their full potential would smoke Namor.
As much as I like Namor.......that's true.......Smoked King-Fish anyone?

http://www.hi.is/~oi/Siberia%20photos/18%20-%20Andrei%20eating%20a%20smoked%20fish.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.