hawkman vs. thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
this is only a weapon fight no thunder or anything like that
they can fly

roughrider
Thor kills him with one hit of Mjolnir.
Unless Katar can lure him in close and pull out a suprise, like the Claw Of Horus.

olympian
Out of the Claw of Horus he gets served in every area.

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
Out of the Claw of Horus he gets served in every area.
Katar or Carter?
Katar became the Hawk God and went off..somewhere... I think? It's been a long time since I seen that series.

olympian
Probably Katar.

I think he last showed up in Zero Hour? When all the Hawks supossly merged together.

But im not counting amped or out of the top versions. Regular wise he got nothing on Thor.

Unless he uses the Claw of Horus that is.

jacobo0o
is that the move that hawkman used against superman and knocked him out?

roughrider
Originally posted by jacobo0o
is that the move that hawkman used against superman and knocked him out?

Yep - very funny. Superman was hauling him up to the sky, making a speech like he usually does, Katar just slipped on the "glove" and knocked him straight to the ground, out cold. The glove is tied to the centre of the earth; he called after him: " I just hit you with the planet."

roughrider
Here...

jacobo0o
that was awesome

where does hawkman stand in dc chart?

King KAM
T-Money

Wynndar
I like Hawkman. He's pretty interesting for a central DC character, a unique and creative idea.

King KAM
Originally posted by Wynndar
I like Hawkman. He's pretty interesting for a central DC character, a unique and creative idea.
Dude T-Money is GNARLEY!, have you seen him???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.