lockjaw vs. superdog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
in a dog fight ring who takes this?

Khellendros
Lockjaw is the underdog (pun not intended), but he could pull off a win. He's shown to do stuff other than tleporting, it's just that the teleporting is the most popular. For instance, when he had a door gripped in his jaws, Ben Grimm COULD NOT pull it open no matter what. So that shows some decent strength. He's also shown the use of forcefields a few times. I say Lockjaw teleports Krypto away and rematerializes him in solid granite.

Marvelgeek
I forget, is Lockjaw intelligent? confused Lockjaw wins by cool -ness.

Juntai
hmmm... no idea.
Never thought about a dog fite.
Where's the other super pet type creatures?
Like the one from the Crossgen Comics that guy that was chasing Obregon Kane around with?

Draco69
Believe it or not, Krypto is much smarter. He's not a regular dog with regular intelligence. He's a perfect designer breed with uber-intelligence. In the War of the Worlds saga, he was rescuing people, deactivating bombs, stopping floods and volcanic eruptions.

The only way Lockjaw can win is if he manages to teleport Krypto somewhere. However there's a thing called speedblitz.

Wynndar
HAHAHAHA....man these DC Marvel threads r always so similar. Krypto's intelligence is pretty obvious. I'm not sure if they've ever revealed how smart lockjaw is but its implied that he's more like another inhuman than just a dog. Lockjaw also probably has class 100 strength, and he's one of the better teleporters behind guys like Pip.

Draco69
Lockjaw sure beats the bus.

jacobo0o
i make some pretty dang kool threads

Marvelgeek
U guys gotta agree though that Lockjaw is a helluva lot cooler than Krypto. Lockjaw is-for lack of a better analogy-the Fonze of Dogs. stick out tongue I mean who would u rather be? Goodie-two-paws-krypto or I'll-sleep-whenever-I-goddam-feel-like-it-Lockjaw? big grin

Khellendros
Lockjaw is fairly intelligent. Whoever it was that said he was like another Inhuman was right. Hell, he has to be considering he plots the teleportational jumps he makes in his own friggin head. Oh, and speedblitzes aren't very effective if the speedblitzer smashes up against a forcefield.

Juntai
What about Orion's dog?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.