Comfort Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Pirate_Brat*
Im so devistated about the huricane I can't sleep, eat, or think! embarrasment

Im so worried that this will change the world........I mean the bodies might poisen our water supply and my dads gotten me all shook up because he says he thinks that it might be the end of the world..But dont take him seriously....*nobody dose not even himself* So plz post comforting advice sad sad embarrasment

I LOVE EARTH... big grin

*Pirate_Brat*
Im sry I just love this picture...............

*Pirate_Brat*
and this one

Sir Mist
no expression

dark_angelz
um..Im kinda confused..1st u say u love earth, then u post pics..

*Pirate_Brat*
sry its kinda a habit But I do love earth...........seriously

Rogue Jedi
you are quite the confusing one, brat.

*Pirate_Brat*
Thank You Jedi guy smile

Leo.M
Originally posted by *Pirate_Brat*
my dads gotten me all shook up because he says he thinks that it might be the end of the world..But dont take him seriously....*nobody dose not even himself*

You need to grab your dad and smack him bslap...tell him that's not funny big grin

jaden101
but you can sign up to a forum and post crap threads...something tells me that you're telling porkies

naughty naughty

Rogue Jedi
whats a porkies? forgive me, you have to remember i am an american. we speak a different lingo than scots.

Sir Mist
Lies..

*Pirate_Brat*
hey this is my only escape from the outside world HELow.......So yah i do have the streignth to go on and post crappy threads to crappy people such as yourself *THANK YOU VERY MUCH* Grrrrrr mad

Im refuring to mister naughty naughty here

*Pirate_Brat*
and yah my dad is stoopid to say things like that but hes always gonna say it so why bother risking getting kicked out of the house.

Rogue Jedi
my head hurts now, you, mist?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
my head hurts now, you, mist?

Yeah...I think the only part I got was the smilie..blink

Rogue Jedi
i need alcohol.

*Pirate_Brat*
im just repling to the jerk ubov Jaden101

*Pirate_Brat*
didnt need to know that........wat time is it where you live nyway

Rogue Jedi
what the hell is a ubov?

Storm
Please Pirate_Brat, don' t randomly call members jerk.

Above.

Rogue Jedi
storm, you are perfect. the perfect storm!!! ~lol`
sorry, storm, i couldnt help it!!!

*Pirate_Brat*
Im just sayn kause he made me sad evil face

jaden101
you know...i'm really beginning to think that Deano was right about the alien lizards thing

Storm
Im just sayn kause he made me sad evil face
Well, it' s not very nice and people could get offended.

Originally posted by jaden101
you know...i'm really beginning to think that Deano was right about the alien lizards thing
laughing Sorry embarrasment

*Pirate_Brat*
Yeh whatever stick out tongue

dark_angelz
ok..dont worry.i think d earth will only die when we r rotting in our graves...I THINK.

*Pirate_Brat*
Yah but we can only hope..............Just Kidding.........hehehehe.smile

Sir Nauj

Im so worried that this will change the world........I mean the bodies might poisen our water supply and my dads gotten me all shook up because he says he thinks that it might be the end of the world..But dont take him seriously....*nobody dose not even himself* So plz post comforting advice sad sad embarrasment

I LOVE EARTH... big grin
thats so funny * pitty threads are not allowed stick out tongue

*Pirate_Brat*
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
what the hell is a ubov?

Above..............I HAte SPELLING

mad

lilmisskitten
I was liking you untill you posted a green day pic no expression

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
I was likiing you untill you posted a green day pic no expression
Ouch you got served lol

GD sucks stick out tongue

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
Ouch you got served lol

I like em!!! in the D they did a remix of their new song and edited things about the hurricane in it... its like super sad.. sad

hug brat its ok....

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I like em!!! in the D they did a remix of their new song and edited things about the hurricane in it... its like super sad.. sad

hug brat its ok....

*cough cough*

Bun Bun
*cough cough*
huh?..

lilmisskitten
huh?..

does not matter CHICA !!!!!!! eek! hug

Bun Bun
does not matter CHICA !!!!!!! eek! hug

Ok coolness gurl... hug... Happy Dance

*Pirate_Brat*
Green Day is alight PEOPLE..........and yes I like them so keep you STOOPID, RUDE Comments to yourself!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Shakes hands with Bun Bun* cool

Just to get on your peoples nerves heres another TAKE THAT GREEN DAY HATERS!!!!GRRRRR! big grin

*Pirate_Brat*
Ok coolness gurl... hug... Happy Dance

HaHaHaHa...........You got served!!! stick out tongue laughing

*Pirate_Brat*
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
Ouch you got served lol

Hey dont be telling me GD sucks............Mister Jedi Man Sir..........hahahaha!!!! laughing laughing laughing

Who got served now!!!!!!!!! cool

lilmisskitten
Green Day is alight PEOPLE..........and yes I like them so keep you STOOPID, RUDE Comments to yourself!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Shakes hands with Bun Bun* cool

Just to get on your peoples nerves heres another TAKE THAT GREEN DAY HATERS!!!!GRRRRR! big grin

i don't HATE them i just don't think there as AWESOME !! as MCR droolio

Spelljammer

I LOVE EARTH... big grin
Here's your comferting advise cute stuffs..

You have no control over the hurricane or any other force of nature. And trust SpellJammer, many more are going to come. The Earth is near it's cycle of reversing it's polarities again. It gets faster and faster at renewal everytime. SpellJammer's state will become cold like New York, and Antartica will be like Pakistan's dry dessert heat.. But there is nothing to be afraid of, that's just the way the world works. Why worry yourself hon? You're a sweet girl, and worrying is for fools..

If you can solve a problem, why worry? The problem is within your control and you can change the circumstances at anytime.

If you can't solve a problem, why worry? It's out of your reach, and there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

We've been impended with this illussion that we have to control this, that, and the other. Why do even bother believing in a God if we're suppose to be responsible for so much when we can barely handle our own egos? Trust that the God-Head knows what it's doing. And you'll start to feel better.

Here, have a low-carb cookie. ~SpellJammer Oracle.

muserke
Hey dont be telling me GD sucks............Mister Jedi Man Sir..........hahahaha!!!! laughing laughing laughing

That guy that ordered a steak...I think I'm next. no expression

Sorry, it's late. ninja

Sir Nauj

they do and you know it, the truth hurts

You got served smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.