Fave pictures of fave things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Pirate_Brat*
post your fave pictures of your fave movie, band, food, even put yourt fave smilies on here

heres some of mine

band curlers pokey

dark_angelz
ok.. dont tease but how do I post a pic here n this thread will get close...

Storm
To attach a file to a new post, simply click the button at the bottom of the post when you click "post reply", and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg txt zip jpeg.

or

You can simply surround the address of the image with the image tags as shown here:
http://www. without the space after the slash.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Storm
To attach a file to a new post, simply click the button at the bottom of the post when you click "post reply", and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg txt zip jpeg.

or

You can simply surround the address of the image with the image tags as shown here:
http://www. without the space after the slash.

Does that work by clicking the 'upload file' button next to 'check message length'?

I havent used that button before..

nvm, I just clicked and saw that was exactly what you said embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
heres one of the cooler sigs FJ made me....

*Pirate_Brat*
yah and the only reason I did this thing is cause the damb thing wont show my sig pic Grrrrrrrrr

heres another

Rogue Jedi
what the hell? lets try again....

Storm
The signature I was fond of.

*Pirate_Brat*
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
heres one of the cooler sigs FJ made me....

yah..................wats with the jedi thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

heres another

Rogue Jedi
ok, that aint a sig.

*Pirate_Brat*
ok i dont know how to make sigs other than the words....lay off

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by *Pirate_Brat*
ok i dont know how to make sigs other than the words....lay off
no, i meant the pic i posted was not one of my sigs, i didnt mean you. also, what do you mean whats with the jedi thing? whats with the pirate brat thing?

*Pirate_Brat*
more..................

Rogue Jedi
whatever.

*Pirate_Brat*
Its just that abou a year ago i loved pirates of the caribbean................now im just doing my own thing...........hehehehe

*Pirate_Brat*
and dont whatever me........im special in my own way my mother always says................hehehehe just kidding theres nothing special going on in the life

Rogue Jedi
Its just that abou a year ago i loved pirates of the caribbean................now im just doing my own thing...........hehehehe
fair enough. your thing is pirates, thats cool. i am a diehard star wars fan, thats "whats up" with the jedi thing.

*Pirate_Brat*
about the jedi thing i was just messing with you cause my 15 yr. old brother loves that stoopid star wars computer game this is the first time ive been on for like months

Sir Mist
You two get along so well...happy

Rogue Jedi
about the jedi thing i was just messing with you cause my 15 yr. old brother loves that stoopid star wars computer game this is the first time ive been on for like months
well, you like that stupid pirate movie, so i guess we are even.

*Pirate_Brat*
yep i guess we ae jedi man.......or women?

Rogue Jedi
yep i guess we ae jedi man.......or women?
*looks in pants*
all man here, baby. wink laughing

*Pirate_Brat*
Ok now thats just gross
...............sicko sick

Rogue Jedi
i aint a sicko, you called me a woman. i was just checking.

*Pirate_Brat*
that is not funny hehehehe

*Pirate_Brat*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.