Hello...yes yet another newbie...aren't you excited?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke
Hey...I am Luke also known as Kari (As in Carrie Fisher)
As most of you are, I am a huge StarWars fan!
This forum seems like fun so I hope to post more while I am here...
Let's see:
I am a huge fan of George Lucas...I want to work at LEC when I can.
I am also a huge fan of STAN from Monkey Island Games.
I REALLY like Ewan McGregor but I don't like Hayden Christiansen.
I have seen AOTC two times soon to be three...
I love dancing (ie:Tap, Ballet and Jazz)

"Enough about me...what can I do for you?"-Snuckey from Sam&Max Hit The Road

-lalalaluke roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Luke. Cool. That's my name. That's gonna screw with my head.

Anyway, welcome. And one more think. "Luke, don't do anything without first consulting either myself, or the counsel."

Dexx
hi Luke...

L.E.
hmmm...now i know To's name....

welcome Luke!

LanceWindu
So do I.

WELCOME LUKE!

L.E.
hehehehe evil face

Ushgarak
Welcome aboard! Hope you love it here!

Luke
Wow...I feel so welcomed here! Just like when I logged into MiLegend Forums in February...do any of ya'll post there?

I have got a 'did you know' cause I watched the Bio. on Mark Hamill (The wonderful, cute, not to mention TALENTED actor) wink

The reason why they only did profile shots was bcause in the trash conpctor scene he held his breath for too long and popped a bloodvesel in his face, not because of the (terrible) accident! eek!

I guess I'd better get posting...what are the ratings? (sertain number of posts=? some sort of title ?)

-lalalaluke

P.S. My real name isn't Luke...it is Kari (As in Carrie Fisher) but all of my friends call me Luke...talk to ya'll later!

L.E.
your name is confusing me.
your a girl obviously, but yor screen name is luke, but your name is kari as in carie fisher, but is that your real name?

Luke
My real name is Katherine...but I shortened that to Kari when I was little cause I liked it better. So my name at school and "stuff" is Kari...but my friends call me Luke...because I am like the only one into StarWars at my school. So my "real name" is Katherine, my nickname to Katherine is Kari and my nickname that has nothing to do with my "real name" or nickname from my real name is Luke. Does that make sence?

-lalalaLuke

L.E.
its all clear now....

aveleda
Why do you want to be called Luke.
MArk HAmill is not a hottie.... It's all about HArrison Ford!!
TO bad he's dating Calista Flockhart!
lol. Well, KAri I'm a newbie too!!
I hope to meet more star wars fans. I'm the only girl into it at my school!!
-Sheridan wink

Luke
Harrison Ford is pretty cute...but hen I was about 7 I had a HUGE crush on him untill my brother told me his age...I was acared for life!

Mark Hamill...what a cutie! wink

I am the only girl StarWars lover at my school too!

Most of my friends are guys cause of that...hehe...which makes me more like one of the guys...atleast my nick name isn't Leia! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I also am in love with Ewan McGregor...but I cannot stand Hayden Christiansen!

-lalalaluke big grin

L.E.
um, welcome aveleda

Ushgarak
Yes, hello Avedala... plenty of fans around here!

ToMacco
Ah ha! Another Minnesotan!!!!!

LanceWindu
Welcome aveleda.

LaurenE147
Welcome, fellow StarWarsChicks. I should probably warn you that while the people are a little scary at first, they don't bite. Soon you'll become one of us.

Captain REX
Welcome Luke-Kari-Katherine, and welcome Aveleda.

Luke, don't go shouting your real name around the forums. Just in case one of us is a psycho who likes to find people over the internet and kill them.

But, then again, I don't know anyone here who'd do that. Just a safety procaution.

LanceWindu
*Looks towards yerssot.*

ToMacco
Now you see, Rex, you've confused me. Were you talking to me, or to Luke? Because my name is Luke. But Luke told us all his real name. So it would be towards both of us. So when you say Luke. . . "Oh no, I've gone cross eyed."

yerssot
Hey!! I resent that! I wasn't going to kill y'all... yet...

Luke
No worries...I never say my middle name (for two reasons, one is cause I don't exactly like it) and same with my last name...that is just CRAZAY! wink

But thanks anywho!

big grin

You aren't sacry at all guys! I think that you are all very nice and I hope to post more over time...it doesn't take me too long to settle in...but when I am "A-Woah-A"! I speak my oppinion alot...I don't have too many oppinions but when I do...I feel that disagreeing with people on oppinions is wrong...okay now I am just SPAMing so later!

-lalalaluke

yerssot
great! the trick worked! now, he's almost settled in, so we need to play it kewl for at least a day or two cool

Luke
What trick worked? roll eyes (sarcastic) Am I some sort of experiment?

I think that I am pretty much ready to move on to some more topics... big grin

-lalalaLuke

yerssot
ow! ready, you think?
deceide if you are ready, we do

Luke
Heh...okay...whatever you say oh wise one! big grin

-lalalaLuke wink

yerssot
wise? no-one has ever called me that!

Luke
Well there is a first for everything hun!

-lalalaLuke smile

yerssot
hun?

Corran
Hello Luke. n-joi. wink

Luke
Oh...I call everyone hun...

Kinda like how people say "dude" I guess.

-lalalaLuke

yerssot
ow! I get it! I call everyone dork actually big grin

Corran
But what does everyone call you Yerss?

yerssot
wacko cool

Luke
BTW: What was the trick that "worked"? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You still never told me! smile

If ya'll want you can just call me Luk-a...since it is confusing the other Luke...

Sorry for the inconvienience!

-lalalaLuke big grin

yerssot
no problem, we usually ignore the other one

aveleda
I have to agree w/ya LUke. Ewan Mc. is a hottie. And he is so good as Obi wan!!! HE's just like Alec Guiness. You can tell he studied him. His mannersims are identical!!
The new movies still make me sad! Lucas cannot direct!
What do you think?

Aveleda

mah
I think the new movies are great

aveleda
thanks for the welcome. lauren lance and cpt rex
tomacco, where in that wonderful state in MN are you from?

yerssot
hmmm... guess I haven't said welcome yet...

here it goes...

welcome
big grin

Palanfirith
Sorry for the delay...I wasroll eyes (sarcastic) .......doesn't matter
Anyway...WELLCOME big grin

Gundark
Welcome Luke !

Chalk another one up for the girl's side.

Thomas H
welcome!

aveleda
could anyone recomend and other good sites or forums???

had the greatest discovery. I found this toy shop that sells used and new toys from the 70's and 80's and they had a very small corner tucked away full of mint starwars trading cards, old action figures and suitcases and princess leia stuff...........it was heaven and I don't know why I'm telling eveyone this. all cheaper then it was originally!!
my friends were all crazy about strawberrt shortcake....(which is also nice)
anyways if anyone has any sugestions let me know!

Aveleda

LanceWindu
Have you been to www.theforce.net or www.episode-x.com or www.swmovies.net ?

yerssot
www.rebelscum.com for toys...

and thank you Lance! mad

Captain REX
Well, ToMacco is the only guy on that list from MN. Lauren is from Mississippi, Lance is from Nevada, and I'm from California.

ToMacco is in a bar, btw. wink

yerssot
well, av was close.... all in america big grin

Julie
yes...welcome...there's always room for new people...if it was just a few of us we'd get bored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.