Cheney told to f*ck off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Did anybody see the video of Cheney standing there giving interviews when off camera a guy starts telling him to f*ck off or to go f*ck himself?

At first I thought it was brilliant. I laughed my ass off at it. And then I thought how angry that protester must have been. His house washed away, perhaps family or friends dead, and then he sees this prick glossing things over. I thought of that guy and how desperate he must've felt.

Echuu
It's idiots like that who also shoot at rescue helicopters and loot shops during the disaster.

And also this is like the tenth thread on Katrina after the mods said to put this stuff in the main one.

Neo_Version 7
Got a link, man?

sounds hilarious.

Wonderer
Who gives a damn about American politics, or for that matter, about politics period?

Politics and politicians are for three kinds of people:

1. Those looking for a power trip.
2. Those in need of leadership (like sheep and christians)
3. Vanity studs.

fini
an even funnier thing I heard this morning. THAT the powers that be, let that segment be aired. Their ' censorship' powers have waned. hehe

Sadako of Girth
Yay....and to automatically dismiss this guy as a chopper-assaulting nutcase is a bit hasty IMO....

He will have plenty to be sore with Cheney about that tonnes of other people would be sore about too on top of probably just losing his home while the administration have pissed about constantly, hanging him out to dry along with the rest of Louisiana.... sad

A sad state of affairs indeed though.....

Wonderer
Who gives a damn about American politics, or for that matter, about politics period?

3. Vanity studs.

Lana
No, I didn't see or hear of this....

Originally posted by Echuu
It's idiots like that who also shoot at rescue helicopters and loot shops during the disaster.

And also this is like the tenth thread on Katrina after the mods said to put this stuff in the main one.

No, this is one of the people who's expressing his right to criticize the government. He's not being an idiot, he's expressing his opinion and disgust with the federal government in an appropriate way -- there's nothing violent in telling someone you're majorly pissed with to **** off. Imagine what these people are going through and tell me you wouldn't do the same. I don't think you could.

Originally posted by Wonderer

3. Vanity studs.

Or maybe people who are interested in politics just like to know how the world works, NOT be ignorant sheep, and want to make sure things get changed and know the ways to go about doing so?

Wonderer
Politics wont teach you how the world works, nor will it enable you to change the world - politics only teaches us via example that people never learn from history...politics and politicians have never changed.

Echuu
Originally posted by Lana
No, I didn't see or hear of this....

No, this is one of the people who's expressing his right to criticize the government. He's not being an idiot, he's expressing his opinion and disgust with the federal government in an appropriate way -- there's nothing violent in telling someone you're majorly pissed with to **** off. Imagine what these people are going through and tell me you wouldn't do the same. I don't think you could.

Or maybe people who are interested in politics just like to know how the world works, NOT be ignorant sheep, and want to make sure things get changed and know the ways to go about doing so?

No I don't think I would pull a Ned Flanders if my house were annihilated by a hurricane. One of the things my parents have taught me is that even if things go crap it doesn't give you an excuse to flame every person around you.

I think that if anyone is respnosible for this hurricane problems(not the hurricane; just the lack of help) it's the state of Louisiana and its officials. Does anybody realize how corrupt New Orleans is?
Yes, the federal government is acting quite silly but why cant this screaming man go complain to the Mayor or Governor who are much more responsible than Bush or Cheney?

I'm sorry to say it but this man is almost on par with being a protester to me(and I agree with Backfire's philosphy of protesters being idiots). Instead of screaming at people why doesn't this man do something about his problems?

And Sadako of Girth..... no I am just putting him in the general group of people who need to use a little comon sense when dealing with things. He isn't exactly a looter, protester, or gun toting gangster but these three groups all express a large amount of idiocy.

Sir Nauj
Isnt Cheney a robot???????????

xmarksthespot
Imo Dick Cheney deserves a good "F*ck Off!"

Sadako of Girth
Actually a lot of how the world works IS down to politics....especially these days.....

Why cant you fly a Union Jack flag or the St.Georges cross in ENGLAND in most parts....? Politics decided that.

Laws..... affected by politics.

Public Speaking: All to affected by POLICTICAL correctness....

Wars: Politicians again.

Prices of fuel...? Affected by the 'war' in the middle east (Which is down to politicians) and taxing. (Politicians again)

Prices of nearly everything as a knock-on effect of fuel/shipping prices and politics regarding other countries...?
See above answer...

Noticed that in the UK the amount of pub venues allowed to have live bands were almost killed off in most areas in the mid-nineties...?

Taxation by the Government in the form of a "Music licence" by Blair who professed to wanna help musicians in the UK and even posed with a guitar to get young voters on side.... Hypocrite bastard.

If you look at most aspects of life, sadly they are governed by Politics.

Echuu
Originally posted by Sir Nauj

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud nice

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Sir Nauj

Nope... Bush is the robot.
Cheney is the man with the remote for the robot... :P

Right on, Xmarks...

botankus
I'm sorry to say it but this man is almost on par with being a protester to me(and I agree with Backfire's philosphy of protesters being idiots). Instead of screaming at people why doesn't this man do something about his problems?

Yup, yup. I don't care if they're protesting nuclear bombs, abortion, or the fact that they wish the government would provide them with a brain, protesters still look like, well, for lack of of any positive words, protesters.

Sadako of Girth
Cause we should all bend over backward for a good f*****g over by the people we elect to serve us , right...?

botankus
You should.

PVS

3. Vanity studs.

and yet you posted in a thread on politics, proving that you give a damn.
so may i ask, which of those 3 do you fall under?

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
and yet you posted in a thread on politics, proving that you give a damn.
so may i ask, which of those 3 do you fall under?

I'm going with vanity stud all the way.

xmarksthespot
A little insight into the mind of Barbara Bush:
"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is that they all want to stay in Texas. Everybody is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway so this (chuckle)--this is working very well for them."
To keep this on topic... does Barbara Bush deserve a "Go F*ck Yourself!" too or not?

Deano
here is the video

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/cheneyowned.html
cheney gets owned

PVS
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is that they all want to stay in Texas. Everybody is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway so this (chuckle)--this is working very well for them."
To keep this on topic... does Barbara Bush deserve a "Go F*ck Yourself!" too or not?

who the hell knows. maybe she's an a$$hole, or maybe she was just having a "senior moment" and put her foot in her mouth as a result.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by botankus
You should.

I should...? Well I don't, but it sounds to me like you DO.

Well as I have a right to protest, I'll exercise that right if I think im being f***ed over.

Next time someone spills your beer in your face and calls your missus something you object to, then you'll prove yourself not to be a hypocrit
by tolorating it regularly and even being grateful for it no doubt, as you find protesting abhorrent....

fini
Did I miss something? What did Barbara Bush say?

xmarksthespot
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's just senile. But she's prolly just an insensitive a$$hole.

botankus
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Next time someone spills your beer in your face and calls your missus something you object to, then you'll prove yourself not to be a hypocrit
by tolorating it regularly and even being grateful for it no doubt, as you find protesting abhorrent....

...And that makes a lot of sense. Hmm, something I can control versus something I can't - not to mention embarrassing yourself in the process.

FeceMan
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'd be afraid if all of these people suddenly moved into my town.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by botankus
...And that makes a lot of sense. Hmm, something I can control versus something I can't - not to mention embarrassing yourself in the process.

How can protesting be embarrassing?
And who you have no say in it....?

And even if you don't have to ability to control it, you have a right to object to it was what I was saying.

Sir Nauj
Nope... Bush is the robot.
Cheney is the man with the remote for the robot... :P

Right on, Xmarks...
thats right smokin'

FeceMan

And even if you don't have to ability to control it, you have a right to object to it was what I was saying.
Making an ass out of oneself is what is embarrassing.

botankus

Well, of course you have a right to object to it. My point involves banging dishpans, chanting gibberish no one can understand, and holding poster boards with misspelled words on them.

Look dude, all I was saying is I think people standing out on a street corner - no matter if they're protesting abortion, protesting George W. Bush, or protesting pretzel consumption by monkeys - look pretty stupid to me. I saw some in Atlantic City one time and kept taking pictures of them right in front of them as all eight of them marched in a circle banging dishpans and chanting god-knows-what. I just wanted the picture so I could take it back home and show my friends.

I don't think they make much of a difference in decisions made by the higher authorities they are "attacking," unless they are looking for some AFV material.

Sadako of Girth
OK... Fair enough...

xmarksthespot
So what's the verdict on Barbara? Yay or nay?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
The guy in the clip treated Cheney with the level of respect that he deserves.

Sadako of Girth
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

A grossly insensitive thing to have said right then....
And just plain cold...
Shes just clutching at straws there in a situ with no plusses, trying to make it look as if her boy's administration were actually being more effective than they are is all....

At least thats the way it appears to me...

And it also reminds me of cases where the Military preferrentially targets the poor, often people with little option to work in areas which are rundown or in some kind of local recession for recruitment:
It seems a bit like:
'We may send ya in to invade another countries on false pretences, endangering your lives perhaps unneccesarily, but hey...
You get to see some world and we'll give you the bit of cash you so desperately want for your family...so at least we'll get you killed with a bit of green in your pocket...'

And when these soldiers who have get killed not for what they believe in neccessarily but for the money,
I could imagine the same B-Bushism applying there too....

Sucks majorly...

A bit of an tangental comparison, but I hope I got the parallel across...

xmarksthespot
Washington Post Helen Dewar and Dana Milbank, Friday 25th June 2004
"A brief argument between Vice President Cheney and a senior Democratic senator led Cheney to utter a big-time obscenity on the Senate floor this week.

On Tuesday, Cheney, serving in his role as president of the Senate, appeared in the chamber for a photo session. A chance meeting with Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (Vt.), the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, became an argument about Cheney's ties to Halliburton Co., an international energy services corporation, and President Bush's judicial nominees. The exchange ended when Cheney offered some crass advice.

"F*ck yourself," said the man who is a heartbeat from the presidency.

Leahy's spokesman, David Carle, yesterday confirmed the brief but fierce exchange. "The vice president seemed to be taking personally the criticism that Senator Leahy and others have leveled against Halliburton's sole-source contracts in Iraq," Carle said."

Sadako of Girth
So in the vid, he said he hadn't been told that before,
but clearly he is no stranger to the phrase.....

KharmaDog
Yes, the ties to Halliburton and Cheney is disturbing. I believe they also got the contract to clean up this mess in Mississippi.

Cheney got what he gives, no respect.

Lana
No I don't think I would pull a Ned Flanders if my house were annihilated by a hurricane. One of the things my parents have taught me is that even if things go crap it doesn't give you an excuse to flame every person around you.

I think that if anyone is respnosible for this hurricane problems(not the hurricane; just the lack of help) it's the state of Louisiana and its officials. Does anybody realize how corrupt New Orleans is?
Yes, the federal government is acting quite silly but why cant this screaming man go complain to the Mayor or Governor who are much more responsible than Bush or Cheney?

And Sadako of Girth..... no I am just putting him in the general group of people who need to use a little comon sense when dealing with things. He isn't exactly a looter, protester, or gun toting gangster but these three groups all express a large amount of idiocy.

Echuu -- all I have to say in response to your posts, is that you need to read up on the facts. Local government gave clearance for federal help before the hurricane even hit, it was NOT their fault that it took so long for federal help to show up. Nothing got down until the mayor of New Orleans threw a fit. Take a look at this link, before you say anything else, please. http://thinkprogress.org/katrina-timeline/

Afro Cheese
I don't know for sure but wasn't this video in Mississippi anyway? I thought that's what they said on the Daily Show.

Echuu
Echuu -- all I have to say in response to your posts, is that you need to read up on the facts. Local government gave clearance for federal help before the hurricane even hit, it was NOT their fault that it took so long for federal help to show up. Nothing got down until the mayor of New Orleans threw a fit. Take a look at this link, before you say anything else, please. http://thinkprogress.org/katrina-timeline/

Yes, a link to a liberal website sure helps me on the facts roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes LOCAL government, but what about state government?

It's ridiculous. CNN had a poll in which only 13 percent of people thought Bush was to blame for problems in the aftermath of Katrina. Doesn't that kinda tell you something?

Lana
Liberal website, yes, but every single thing there is from a reputable source, with said source cited. Not something that can be said of 90% of things posted.

And the governer declared a state of emergency Saturday before the hurricane hit; she asked it to be declared a federal state of emergency the next day and it was done, with authorization given for FEMA to move in as soon as possible. I wouldn't say that's doing nothing.

KharmaDog
Yes, a link to a liberal website sure helps me on the facts roll eyes (sarcastic)

So long as those events are documented facts it shouldn't matter where they come from. Often times I don't like when people use liberal/conservative or conspiracy sites as proof because they sometimes are showing you sqewed information. However, occasionally these sites do hold merit. Especially if all they are giving is a timeline that you can easily research.

It's ridiculous. CNN had a poll in which only 13 percent of people thought Bush was to blame for problems in the aftermath of Katrina. Doesn't that kinda tell you something?

That a few too many people had the spare time and lack of life to take part in a CNN Poll. CNN Polls are hardly scientific.

xmarksthespot

Yes LOCAL government, but what about state government?

It's ridiculous. CNN had a poll in which only 13 percent of people thought Bush was to blame for problems in the aftermath of Katrina. Doesn't that kinda tell you something? Hmmm... I'm not an expert on the US political system but isn't the Governor of Louisiana considered part of the state government...

Echuu
Liberal website, yes, but every single thing there is from a reputable source, with said source cited. Not something that can be said of 90% of things posted.

And the governer declared a state of emergency Saturday before the hurricane hit; she asked it to be declared a federal state of emergency the next day and it was done, with authorization given for FEMA to move in as soon as possible. I wouldn't say that's doing nothing.

And FEMA hasn't done a bloody thing.

xmarksthespot...yes. I am talking local and state. New Orleans mayor, and Louisiana Governor.

Usually local and state governments can take care of things themselves if they are actually ready. Florida hurricanes anyone? And who led the response? Jeb Bush. And did things turn out farely well? Yes.

xmarksthespot
Repost from the other thread:
As Lana mentioned the State declared a state of emergency was declared. It appears FEMA was free to act after this or even before this under the provisions of the NRP established for such disasters.
"The National Response Plan (NRP) establishes policies, procedures, and mechanisms for proactive Federal response to catastrophic events. A catastrophic event is any natural or manmade incident, including terrorism, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the population, infrastructure, environment, economy, national morale, and/or government functions. A catastrophic event could result in sustained national impacts over a prolonged period of time; almost immediately exceeds resources normally available to State, local, tribal, and private-sector authorities in the impacted area; and significantly interrupts governmental operations and emergency services to such an extent that national security could be threatened. All catastrophic events are Incidents of National Significance."

"Implementation of Proactive Federal Response Protocols
Protocols for proactive Federal response are most likely to be implemented for catastrophic events involving chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, or high-yield explosive weapons of mass destruction, or large magnitude earthquakes or other natural or technological disasters in or near heavily populated areas.

Guiding Principles for Proactive Federal Response
Guiding principles for proactive Federal response include the following:
■ The primary mission is to save lives; protect critical infrastructure, property, and the environment; contain the event; and preserve national security.
■ Standard procedures regarding requests for assistance may be expedited or, under extreme circumstances, suspended in the immediate aftermath of an event of
catastrophic magnitude.
■ Identified Federal response resources will deploy and begin necessary operations as required to commence life-safety activities.
■ Notification and full coordination with States will occur, but the coordination process must not delay or impede the rapid deployment and use of critical resources. States are urged to notify and coordinate with local governments regarding a proactive Federal response.
■ State and local governments are encouraged to conduct collaborative planning with the Federal Government as a part of "steady-state" preparedness for catastrophic incidents."

ElectricBugaloo
FEMA was in FLorida within hours to help coordinate the response to those hurricanes in Florida. Which is their job.

Lana
No, FEMA hasn't done a damn thing. And they were cleared before the hurricane hit to respond and take over because the governer of Louisiana knew that chances were that they wouldn't be able to handle the devestation on their own. In the Katrina thread I posted a link to a first-hand account of someone who lives just outside of New Orleans -- she said that FEMA didn't show up until Friday and the aid they brought only lasted a day. WAL-MART was there helping out before federal aid, which was authorized to help immediately, showed up.

That's kinda sad, you think? Yes, Blanco definitely dropped the ball on this....but at least she called for help before the storm hit because she realized what a disaster it'd be. FEMA took DAYS to show up when they should have been there in hours.

Echuu
xmarksthespot and Lana

And...................?

It shows what they can do but not necessarily what they have done.

And can anyone guess who one the biggest supporters of FEMA was?

Lana
That's exactly it, though -- they didn't do what they're supposed to do. Not what they can do, but what they're supposed to do. They didn't do their job.

ElectricBugaloo
I think it's dangerous to attack FEMA as an organizatio, when it was a very good agency under Clinton. It was the bungling of Hurricane Andrew's relief (under George Herbert Walker Bush) that caused the reshuffling of FEMA. Under Clinton it was a very, very good agency.

Then when George W Bush folded FEMA into a small part of the Department of Homeland Security and promoted a highly, highly unqualified man to lead it, it was just at ime bomb waiting for a disaster to mismange. Unfortunately for the residents of Lousiana and Mississippi, it was Katrina.

Though Liebermann (a democrat) did f up when he lobbed softball questions at michael brown during his confirmation hearings.

Echuu
That's exactly it, though -- they didn't do what they're supposed to do. Not what they can do, but what they're supposed to do. They didn't do their job.

Awesome. So we agree on that.

But I just don't think it's Bush's fault and I can assume that neither of us are going to agree on that.

I have come to one solution for me...Lunch time!!! big grin

Talk later everyone... smile

ElectricBugaloo
Well since Bush is ultimately responsible for those who he appoints...and he appointed Michael Brown. I'm sure you can make the connection there.

xmarksthespot
xmarksthespot and Lana

And...................?

It shows what they can do but not necessarily what they have done.

And can anyone guess who one the biggest supporters of FEMA was? Who heads FEMA? One of Bush's mates with no experience with natural disasters whatsoever... Who filled FEMA with useless cronies? Bush...

ElectricBugaloo
this doesn't have much to do with what we are discussing, but it is all offtopic anyways...but check out keith olbermann's take on the relief effort. Even though it happened on September 5, it is still relevant four days later

Lana
Awesome. So we agree on that.

But I just don't think it's Bush's fault and I can assume that neither of us are going to agree on that.

I have come to one solution for me...Lunch time!!! big grin

Talk later everyone... smile

Bush appointed the head of FEMA. Who screwed this up.

xmarksthespot

KidRock
Somehow someway the idiot(all) democrats/liberals would blame Bush for lack or relief, relief not fast enough or something stupid. It is just there nature.

BackFire
Originally posted by Deano
here is the video

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/cheneyowned.html
cheney gets owned

hahaha, that was awesome.

ElectricBugaloo
Originally posted by KidRock
Somehow someway the idiot(all) democrats/liberals would blame Bush for lack or relief, relief not fast enough or something stupid. It is just there nature.

best of all, this was from FoxNews.com. So the criticism is from both sides of the aisle. Please be informed before saying nonsense.

KidRock
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
best of all, this was from FoxNews.com. So the criticism is from both sides of the aisle. Please be informed before saying nonsense.

And people who post here say foxnews is bias. What morons they are. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Afro Cheese
FEMA was in FLorida within hours to help coordinate the response to those hurricanes in Florida. Which is their job. Florida wasn't as hard to get to cause it wasn't flooded. And FEMA gave more money to Dade County (which didn't even get hit by the hurricane) than anywhere else in Florida. They ****ed up down here, too. It just wasn't national news cause all it meant was no power for a month or so, people weren't dieing as a result.

ElectricBugaloo
And people who post here say foxnews is bias. What morons they are. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fox News is extremely biased. This just shows the amazing, overwhelming evidence that the federal government screwed up. bad.

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Florida wasn't as hard to get to cause it wasn't flooded. And FEMA gave more money to Dade County (which didn't even get hit by the hurricane) than anywhere else in Florida. They ****ed up down here, too. It just wasn't national news cause all it meant was no power for a month or so, people weren't dieing as a result.

My quote was talking abotu a totally different point, i agree with you.

Afro Cheese
I'm just saying.. I'm sick of hearing everyone say that if it wasn't New Orleans the government and FEMA would've swooped right in there and saved everyone. They always act slowly but surely when it comes to these things it's just this time the circumstances are much worse so hesitation is much more deadly.

KidRock
Fox News is extremely biased. This just shows the amazing, overwhelming evidence that the federal government screwed up. bad.

Yeah extremely bias but they would put something like that on there website. What are you, retarded?

BackFire
Even a full of shit station like Fox news will occasionally get something right.

Lana
Well you gotta think, eventually even they have to admit when something's gotten messed up.

We were talking about Fox News in my political science course yesterday.

FeceMan
If you guys think FOX is bad, then I have a newspaper to show you.

Between the Lines. An on-campus newspaper written by--and written for--lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders, and their friends. According to the paper.

I'm about to write a scathing editorial about it--and not because it's about homosexuals. (They seem to enjoy calling themselves 'queers'.) The bias--and the promoted immorality--in it revolts me.

ElectricBugaloo
Yeah extremely bias but they would put something like that on there website. What are you, retarded?

How about this, the newspaper that considers itself among the most conservative in the nation (the New Hampshire Union Leader) said,

(link)

And don't even try to argue that Fox News isn't biased. They are. They are more biased than any other mainstream news network on either side.

Afro Cheese
Well that newspaper is small-time. If it was a national thing it wouldn't last 2 weeks. We have an anarchist newspaper down here.. a self-proclaimed anarchist even ran in the election for the mayor of our city (ironic eh?).

BackFire
Originally posted by FeceMan
If you guys think FOX is bad, then I have a newspaper to show you.

Between the Lines. An on-campus newspaper written by--and written for--lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders, and their friends. According to the paper.

I'm about to write a scathing editorial about it--and not because it's about homosexuals. (They seem to enjoy calling themselves 'queers'.) The bias--and the promoted immorality--in it revolts me.

Yeah, they can call themselves queers, but don't you dare do it, or you're prejudice and homophobic.

ElectricBugaloo
Well that newspaper is small-time. If it was a national thing it wouldn't last 2 weeks. We have an anarchist newspaper down here.. a self-proclaimed anarchist even ran in the election for the mayor of our city (ironic eh?).

1) There are many national sines abotu queer culture.
2) A true anarchist would never run for elected office.

Afro Cheese
1.) I'm talking about gay-only news that "promotes immorality" not just anything that deals with homosexuality. And maybe it would last, but it would be 10x as controversial as Fox news.
2.) That's the "ironic" part.

GCG
That was gold - but no laughing matter.

A person who says that to a high profile Govt. figure says that when he has absolutly nothing else to lose.

manny321
I don't blame Bush directly. The fema people are to blame. Your an idiot and a sheep if you believe the Federal govt argument that it was the states fault. Before the hurricane, the states all called a emergency so Federal people could just go there immediately. So its 75% their fault.

It is not more the states or city's fault as there people were the first to go in and save people. The coast guard were the only people who responded immediately.

max time should have been 72 hrs to give help. 96 hrs at most. It was Sat till some really stuff started to go on.

FeceMan
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah, they can call themselves queers, but don't you dare do it, or you're prejudice and homophobic.
Precisely!

However, it is not so much the 'queers' thing that irks me, it is the blatant advertisement for pornography and barely covered over prostitution.

PVS
yeah, ok wonderful. so now this is a topic on how you two like to gerneralise and demonising gay people. ok, sorry, i thought it was about cheney being told to f*** off. my bad.

keep publicly bashing a group of people who affect you in no way, so you can feel validated as human beings. whatever gives you motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

but yeah...cheney

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, ok wonderful. so now this is a topic on how you two like to gerneralise and demonising gay people. ok, sorry, i thought it was about cheney being told to f*** off. my bad.

keep publicly bashing a group of people who affect you in no way, so you can feel validated as human beings. whatever gives you motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

but yeah...cheney
Who is generalizing?

PVS
who's off topic?

BackFire
Both of you.

PVS
i think you mean the three of us

BackFire
Well, now.

RedAlertv2
No one. But I can make good guess as to who he meant wink

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
who's off topic?
That didn't answer the question.

Bardock42
Why does this always happen with you two in the sae thread........it makes little baby jesus cry cry

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why does this always happen with you two in the sae thread........it makes little baby jesus cry cry
It's fun, that's why.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer's going to make sure to tell a liberal president of our's to **** off see if you think that's funny. Knowing the left like he does he'll probably be beaten and hung, but it would be worth it, infact while he's being hung and given his last words "sense there's no life after this one" his last words while looking at Hillary Clinton is a spit to the eye, then SpellJammer is hung, then SpellJammer go's to Heaven and maybe FINNALY gets some..

And if SpellJammer don't, he tells God to **** off, we go through this all over again, and SpellJammer asks the devil if there's any non-slutty/shallow girls and he's all like "dude, it's hell what do you think? You think I'm pissy cause God made me sport horns?" and then it's about that time SpellJammer realizes you just don't believe in an afterlife because frankly that would make things too easy and releiving.. Haha, you're suffering aint going to end THAT quickly..

ElectricBugaloo
Oh yeah, the guy who told Cheney to f--- off was arrested.

Spelljammer
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/z/za%7Dsacpl.gif
HURRAH!

Hopefuly they shot him with some sortof nuclear flashlight laser that doesn't kill him but prevents him from having children and make it hurt to pee. What the hell does SpellJammer vote Republican for unless they're going to use that bloodmoney to build nuclear flashlight lasers that don't kill stupid liberals, but prevent them from having children and make it hurt to pee!? Not that they need any help destroying children.. *ZING!* stick out tongue

PVS

figures hitler
cheney says it, its ok. he says it, its off to jail. fair

oh and i see big evil took on a new persona...interesting...no wait...boring

GCG

Got a link ?

ps; actually he told him to go f*ck himself twice

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
figures hitler
cheney says it, its ok. he says it, its off to jail. fair

oh and i see big evil took on a new persona...interesting...no wait...boring
Hmm. SpellJammer DID remind me of someone, but I couldn't place him.

*Gives PVS a sticker.*

RedAlertv2
Why the **** does Spelljamer refer to himself in third person?

GCG
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Why the **** does Spelljamer refer to himself in third person?

Uhhh....cause he has a split personality ? erm

ElectricBugaloo
i can't confirm that the guy was arrested, the only source i have right now is a questionable website...

Captain REX

3. Vanity studs.

Someone doesn't watch the news ever. no expression

Darth Jello
well when cheney said it in congress, it actually was a crime (it's illegal to cuss in the US Capitol building). Frankly, I think Cheney got what he deserved I thought it was amusing, and considering the horror and mismanagement of the whole situation, i'm surprised Cheney didn't get a beat down by an angry mob.

ElectricBugaloo
the guy was detained briefly but released

sotry

FeceMan
I'm still waiting to hear how I was generalizing.

PVS
im still waiting to give a shit wink

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
im still waiting to give a shit wink
Ah, making those unfounded claims again? Like all those times you rambled about racism and bigotry and couldn't produce a single shred of evidence when asked to do so? Like that?

'Cause I think it is like that.

PVS
derailing the topic with a tantrum again?
do you need a hug?

RedAlertv2
Ah, making those unfounded claims again? Like all those times you rambled about racism and bigotry and couldn't produce a single shred of evidence when asked to do so? Like that?

'Cause I think it is like that.

wow. totally on-topic. good job no expression

PVS
ill bring it back

F*** YOU DICK CHENEY!!!!!!

wink

RedAlertv2
Cheney deserved it

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
derailing the topic with a tantrum again?
do you need a hug?
And yet you cannot support your claims and haphazardly strewn about labels of people. Thus, you turn to insults in an attempt to divert attention--both those reading and those whom you are addressing--in order to avoid facing the fact that you impulsively slap labels onto people and don't consider the implications of doing so.

*Thumbs up.* Good try, though.

RedAlertv2
And yet you cannot support your claims and haphazardly strewn about labels of people. Thus, you turn to insults in an attempt to divert attention--both those reading and those whom you are addressing--in order to avoid facing the fact that you impulsively slap labels onto people and don't consider the implications of doing so.

*Thumbs up.* Good try, though.

I cant help but look at your sig and wonder how you of all people could get angry at any one else for labelling

PVS
yeah, its all just a failed effort to divert attention away from you embarrassing yourself. sorry if im trying to help you save face erm
i dont feel like playing the quote game. if you want to derail thread after thread i guess you're going to get away with it....somebody must like you

anyway...really, you need a hug?

RedAlertv2
Your talking to Feceman, not me, right? confused

Spelljammer
Got the peoples confused, PVS, your attacks should be directed towards redalert.

RedAlertv2
Yep, cool song

PVS
Your talking to Feceman, not me, right? confused

correct

RedAlertv2
cool. I was just a little confused lol.

on topic: Cheney blows

FeceMan
I cant help but look at your sig and wonder how you of all people could get angry at any one else for labelling
I am irritated by labeling without evidence to back it up. Trust me, there's plenty of stuff to validate my signature.
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, its all just a failed effort to divert attention away from you embarrassing yourself. sorry if im trying to help you save face erm
i dont feel like playing the quote game. if you want to derail thread after thread i guess you're going to get away with it....somebody must like you

anyway...really, you need a hug?
Help me save face? Ha! Oh, PVS, you'll never realize how wrong you are... Playing the quote game is what KMC is all about--and pointing out the fallacy in the arguments of others is also what KMC is all about (though I should think--and hope--that it once was more discussion-based). You sit there and name-call and label people and expect to get away with it without anyone calling you on it. And now that someone has, you're backed into a corner so you take a condescending tone and insult the one who has tried to make you provide evidence for your point.

Perhaps this strategy has worked elsewhere, but it will not work here.

RedAlertv2
Yep, cool song

This post looks totally out of place now because Spelljammer edited his reply. Thanks pal stick out tongue

PVS
cheney has man boobs

RedAlertv2
laughing

PVS
ok fine fece, the topic is shredded anyway. congratulations on exhibiting the upmost maturity in a thread you dont agree to once again.

Originally posted by BackFire

Precisely!

However, it is not so much the 'queers' thing that irks me, it is the blatant advertisement for pornography and barely covered over prostitution.

ok, playtimes over. im tired.

goodnight smile

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
ok fine fece, the topic is shredded anyway. congratulations on exhibiting the upmost maturity in a thread you dont agree to once again.

ok, playtimes over. im tired.

goodnight smile
Once again, that 'maturity' insult. I believe an entire thread ended up being devoted to that and you showed us what your definition of maturity is.

GG, PVS. GG.

And I'm not sure what those quotes were supposed to prove.

RedAlertv2
Feceman keep in mind you were the one who took this thread off topic when you started generalizing gays.

FeceMan
Feceman keep in mind you were the one who took this thread off topic when you started generalizing gays.

In...what...manner...did...I...generalize...homosexuals? That is what I am asking. That is what I have been asking.

RedAlertv2
According to you they are all about low morals, pornography, and prostitution

Afro Cheese
Yeah cause obviously all homosexuals help write the newspaper he was referring to, right?

FeceMan
According to you they are all about low morals, pornography, and prostitution
Yeah cause obviously all homosexuals help write the newspaper he was referring to, right?
Sarcasm for the win.

Afro Cheese is correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.