My mom's a *****...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingDubya
Using EdLine, my mom learned that I have a D in my chemistry class. Now she's grounding me by trying to keep me off this site. Of course, she can't stop me while I'm at school. big grin

zac_j

tabby999
oh shes so burned

MarioX
Yeah ur mom was a ***** last nite

KingDubya
Originally posted by MarioX
Yeah ur mom was a ***** last nite
Believe me: if you've seen my mom, you wouldn't say that...

fini
LOL, well unless your mom comes here too, then you're ****ed.

lol , i'm sure you guys know of the guy who got caught by his mom in a forum.
http://wowpwned.ytmnd.com/

MarioX
no expressiongggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggg
gg

no

DarkC
HAHA........dumb kid.

fini
hehe

Allyson
laughing out loud

playmean
no expression

Mandos
The answer is you shouldn't pay more attention to computers more than you pay to yourself. Man, this place comes last after my sleeping hours, my studies and my LIFE! If not the same for you, my friend, you have a problem, and if you say no, you are in denial that you have a problem.

The Ones
fine i have a problem

Lord Janus
My suggestion is pull your grades up. Your mom was right to own your ass.

Lana
Maybe you should concentrate on your schoolwork and therefore get a better grade yes your mom's not being a b*tch, it's your own fault that you're grounded from here.

punkrocker666
Originally posted by KingDubya
Using EdLine, my mom learned that I have a D in my chemistry class. Now she's grounding me by trying to keep me off this site. Of course, she can't stop me while I'm at school. big grin so my mom slapped me until i was on the ground then kiked my stoumacche so i couldnt get up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.