Psylocke vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onikirimaru
Psykic knives vs Adamantium Knives, who you think?

Wickerman
Does she have her "Dislocating molecules" Katana with her? shifty

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Umm Onikirimaru... she's a telekinetic... she can just fling him round without even getting near him.

Onikirimaru
Shh, dont say that so loud.

While she's telekenetic, shes known for close range with the Psychic knives, so for the purposes of actually having a debate, lets say she cant use her TK, but she has her katana and her knives. Her psychic weapons circumvent Logan's healing factor and adamantium, so the question boils down to who's got the close combat skills.

jrodslam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Umm Onikirimaru... she's a telekinetic... she can just fling him round without even getting near him.

She can do that? Ive never heard or seen her fling someone with her mind? Are you sure?

xmarksthespot
Bah! This is almost as silly as the Thing vs Superman thread with stipulations.

I haven't seen Psylocke being unable to cut through anything inorganic - I've read her TK katana severs molecular bonds. But they've CIS/PISed her so that when she cuts organic matter it disrupts nervous connections instead. She should win regardless.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jrodslam
She can do that? Ive never heard or seen her fling someone with her mind? Are you sure? She nearly collapses a mine (?) in latest Uncanny and she holds Nocturne with TK.

Onikirimaru
I'll buy that. Didnt realize Psylocke had gotten that complicated.

jrodslam
Same here. But why not? We got Rogue with Sunfire's powers perminately now? Pfft.

jinzin
when she threw down with sabretooth he nearly killed her..inclose I don't think she'd fair any better versus wolverine... but given her powers I'd have to say I'm pretty confident she'd mop the floor with the ol canuk...literally.

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
when she threw down with sabretooth he nearly killed her..inclose I don't think she'd fair any better versus wolverine... but given her powers I'd have to say I'm pretty confident she'd mop the floor with the ol canuk...literally.

Quoted for posterity eyes

~wickerman~

jinzin
posterity? you quoted that for future generations? huh

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
posterity? you quoted that for future generations? huh

yes......think of our children honey flirt1

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
Man, Psylocke rapes Wolverine when it comes to martial arts. She would mess him up something nasty, then severe the molecular bonds in his neck or something like that.

And she was able to use her other powers, she could shut his brain down from across the country if she so wished (I'm exaggerating a bit, but you get the point).

Sabretooth fight was just different. First, he caught her off guard, not being affected by her psychic blade. Second, he's MUCH stronger and MUCH MORE DURABLE than Wolverine. So her martial arts attacks weren't doing as much damage as she had hoped. That's why he was able to mop the floor with her.

Against Wolvie, this fight would end with Psylocke standing over him.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Man, Psylocke rapes Wolverine when it comes to martial arts.

Errrrr.....while i agree she may be better than him....i wouldn't put it quite like that. As i recall, Wolverine in one of the older issues of his own comic book,.......or.....maybe another....having memory problems now, was fighting that Samurai chick in an arena. All dressed up as a samurai himself, etc. His weapons were those japanese claws, hers was a katana. She had a LOT of impressive moves he didn't even bother countering, and he was stalemating her....until he got p1ssed and started using his real claws. In the end i don't recall exactly who won. i believe in the arena match he won, and later got his ass kicked by the same chick.....but like i said, this is an older issue and i don't remember it all. Anyway, point being he would lose to Psylocke's knowledge of martial arts....but wouldn't be pwned.

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Against Wolvie, this fight would end with Psylocke standing over him.

And this is why people hate that canadian bastard. Even when he loses he's actually winning laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Phoenix_Avatar9
psy wins though her blade cannot harm any organic matter, it can short circuit the nervous system but if psylocke's will was strong enough she could slice through wolvie's skeleton, or shatter him w/ teke

willRules
They have fought before and Psylocke thrashed him, she was brainwashed by the hand and she easily beat wolvie up and took him to the hand........

Piedmon
Wolverine wins, because Psylocke is a lame overpowered fan service whore who should have stayed dead and stuffed on Vargas's mantle.....

.....What, no, there's no bias here Cap'n....

jinzin
okay jinzin...breath......don't get baited...just breath.......

dammit...okay....I don't want to start arguing like wolverine will win here cause i don't think he would..but if she tries to fight him on MA abilities alone she will lose...BAD..... she couldn't even take down black widow and she had help...infact with powers, she needed help to take out wolverine while he was preoccupied fighting somebody else as it was...

sylvanelf
I remember an older issue where Psylocke and Wolverine fought, and her martial skills were impressive, but she relied on her telepathy to give her advanced warning of what her opponents would do, making her seem far more skilled than she was.

She told this to Logan during the fight, explaining why he had no hope of winning, but he responded with something like "Oh yeah? Well, let's see how you do against someone whose mind and body are one!" and proceeded to beat the junk out of her.

Like I said, that was a while ago, and she may have gained in actual skill since then, but I would still give a straight up physical fight Wolverine.

But bring on the psychic weapons, and that's another story...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.