Free da noob,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
NOOBS have rights to,sure they are uncivilised smelly and downright odd but they may one day become the most respected members on KMC.Lets cut them some slack.

MarioX
damn straight

DarkC
http://personales.ciudad.com.ar/golem85/thread%20sucks.jpg

MarioX
Originally posted by DarkC
http://personales.ciudad.com.ar/golem85/thread%20sucks.jpg you suck

Grand Moff Gav
he does.

Neo_Version 7
No, guys. Play nicely.

Sir Nauj
Hes veryannoying and wants attentions

fini
hmm interesting.

yeah, give the noobs a break, you all were noobs once tOO

DarkC
Originally posted by fini
hmm interesting.

yeah, give the noobs a break, you all were noobs once tOO
Actually, I read the rules(Courtesy of Captain REX) when I joined and only made two dumb threads in the OTF.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by DarkC
Actually, I read the rules(Courtesy of Captain REX) when I joined and only made two dumb threads in the OTF.

I beg to differ.

MarioX
well arent you mr smartypants

DAN MORGAN why did u break my yellow string WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Cinemaddiction
Can we just cut out all this "n00b" bullshit? It's incredibly annoying, and while a fact of life, it doesn't mean we have to, much less have the right, to make new users, experienced or not, feel like any less a part of this community.

It's gotten really, really old as of late, and is no longer that amusing.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Can we just cut out all this "n00b" bullshit? It's incredibly annoying, and while a fact of life, it doesn't mean we have to, much less have the right, to make new users, experienced or not, feel like any less a part of this community.

It's gotten really, really old as of late, and is no longer that amusing.

That sounds like the kind of thing a noob would say. detective

Grand Moff Gav
If it were not for your blasted Bill Bailey sig i'd take you seriously.

~Mojo Jojo~

Cinemaddiction

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Seriously. New user bashing was funny 5 years ago when the term was coined, now, people that have only been here 2 months that *think* they're somebody because people like them in the OTF assume although they're new, they can haze too.

It's just totally played out.

This thread did infact have a serious message behind it.I also am tired of this noob bashing as my being a "noob" wasnt all that long ago and there really where some horrible people on these threads.But i stayed on and Im still here. smile

Cinemaddiction
I know, I just meant all the Anti-new user sentiments from everyone else.

Grand Moff Gav
Cine the OTF has become a place for anti-noob threads,it really needs moderation.

Clovie
ermmm....yawn

who cares? if someone new joins, they join. all. why to bother yourself with it? erm

Grand Moff Gav
What?

Clovie
what is the deal with all the 'bash noobs' 'free noobs' '**** noobs' threads messed
ppl are comming. so what?

Grand Moff Gav
If people continually make anti-noob threads people will make pro noob threads that it go lecture the anti's not the pro's,you who seem to be a pro noober.

Allyson
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
NOOBS have rights to,sure they are uncivilised smelly and downright odd but they may one day become the most respected members on KMC.Lets cut them some slack.
I'm not uncivilised, and I'm most certainly not smelly! I am kind of odd though

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Allyson
I'm not uncivilised, and I'm most certainly not smelly! I am kind of odd though

Dont worry that was just a joke.

Allyson
I know I'm just messing around wink

Clovie
If people continually make anti-noob threads people will make pro noob threads that it go lecture the anti's not the pro's,you who seem to be a pro noober. erm... actually. i just don't care erm

Grand Moff Gav
about noobs being noobs?

Clovie
yeah

Grand Moff Gav
then you are a pro noob we don't care about people being noobs either we are just fed up of people continually posting threads about them.

Clovie
no.
being pro would effect in making a pro-nob threads or taking care of them and stuff
and i don't even notice their pressence

Grand Moff Gav
Whatever I PM'd Raz to ask if he could sort out this whole business and he says he would.

Clovie
and not 'ok' ?

Storm
Could we please refer to them as new members...

Deano
they will forever be known as noobs

Grand Moff Gav
Indeed for it is a curse............

Storm
Together with the rest of you.

Lord Janus
Thanks for the thread. Now we can isolate them when they post here and eliminte them!

Clovie
Originally posted by Storm
Could we please refer to them as new members... can't be 'newbie'? confused

Otaku
Originally posted by Lord Janus
Thanks for the thread. Now we can isolate them when they post here and eliminte them!

Biatch

BENITO
NOOBS have rights to,sure they are uncivilised smelly and downright odd but they may one day become the most respected members on KMC.Lets cut them some slack. yes we we're all NOOb once

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.