Tarot Cards, Reading Hands etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Nauj
Ok so they told me if someone reads your hands or tarot cards etc Its the work of the devil and you should apologize to god. Ok first of all I d ont believe in that but for you guys is it true?! Discuss.

debbiejo
No it not from the devil.....No such being as the devil....

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by debbiejo
No it not from the devil.....No such being as the devil....
well one of my friends told me , whos a christian that if you did any of those things there bad luck and works of the devil. but of course I dont believe her

debbiejo
All Christians will tell you that...Because they say it not from god and anything not from god is from the devil.

Shakyamunison
The power is in your mind. If you believe that it is evil, it will be evil. For me these kind of things are a waist of time. The answer to any question is inside of yourself, you don't need an out side device to tell you the answer.

debbiejo
Inside outself is also connected with the outside ourself...cause everythings connected...

Shakyamunison
Inside outself is also connected with the outside ourself...cause everythings connected...

But why go looking for something you already have?

Sir Nauj
I believe there a lot of fun but not a bad thing of course

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
I believe there a lot of fun but not a bad thing of course

Then for you it will be a lot of fun. You get out, what you put in.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
But why go looking for something you already have?

But we're all connected....what's outside is inside also....But there are also other consciousness outside too that are also connectd....just have to make sure your connecting/accessing the "Source"...OH....too hard to explain... confused

Though some stuff is just for fun.....

Atlantis001

Sir Nauj

debbiejo

big gay kirk
The cards are a focus, or a tool, or a game.... depending on how you use them... to a Chritian they are evil, because God says so... just as decorating trees is evil, and being a Hindu is evil.... if you're not Christian, jewish or Muslim, ask your priest, guru or whatever, or just make upo your own mind... I can't read palms, but i have been known to use the cards or a pendulum as a focus and find stuff out....

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by big gay kirk
The cards are a focus, or a tool, or a game.... depending on how you use them... to a Chritian they are evil, because God says so... just as decorating trees is evil, and being a Hindu is evil.... if you're not Christian, jewish or Muslim, ask your priest, guru or whatever, or just make upo your own mind... I can't read palms, but i have been known to use the cards or a pendulum as a focus and find stuff out....
intresting but decortaing trees is evil wtf lol sorry but thats just funny to me.

Shakyamunison
These things are more in the persons mind than in real life. The power they have is the power you give to them.

debbiejo
intresting but decortaing trees is evil wtf lol sorry but thats just funny to me.

To some yes, because of it's pagan origins...just like the celebration of Christmas and Easter.

finti
I don't wanna go
Something tells me no, no, no, no
But traces in the sand
The lines inside my hand say go

Beware of a place
A smile on a bright face Refrain
I'll never return, how do you know
Tarot woman, I don't know, I don't know

She can take you there
The entrance to the fair, my, my, my
Ride the carousel
Cast a music spell, you can fly, fly

Beware of a place
A smile on a bright face Refrain
I'll never return, how do you know
Tarot woman, I don't know, I don't know

Something in the air
Tells me to beware, no, no, no
Her love is like a knife
She'll carve away your life, so go, so go - Rainbow

debbiejo
Ayiee, yie-yie-yieeee,
I am dee Frito Bandito.
I love Frito's Corn Chips,
I love dem I do.
I take dem from you.

the power of the all seeing eye

Sir Nauj
To some yes, because of it's pagan origins...just like the celebration of Christmas and Easter.
oh ok
Ayiee, yie-yie-yieeee,
I am dee Frito Bandito.
I love dem I do.
I take dem from you.

cool picture

Shakyamunison
Ayiee, yie-yie-yieeee,
I am dee Frito Bandito.
I love dem I do.
I take dem from you.

Oh no! not the eye again!

Sir Nauj
Oh no! not the eye again!
lol

debbiejo
Originally posted by big gay kirk

a pendulum as a focus and find stuff out....

Pendulums are cool.

OH, yes....The eye is always watching....... laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
Pendulums are cool.

OH, yes....The eye is always watching....... laughing out loud

I've seen the signs of it gaze.

finti
oh man Shakey you just found proof of the second comming there man, that sign says it all, no I understand the Katrina wasnt a product of nature it was gods wrath/ or bad morning breath or whatever

debbiejo
Hmmmmm Palm reading........ angel

Sir Nauj
Call Ms Cleo know for your free reading today

Shakyamunison
Call Ms Cleo know for your free reading today

Didn't she get arrested?

debbiejo
She's not advertizing on TV anymore...

Shakyamunison
She's not advertizing on TV anymore...

I think it was fraud charges. laughing She didn't see that coming. laughing

Legend Of Chibi
well one of my friends told me , whos a christian that if you did any of those things there bad luck and works of the devil. but of course I dont believe her

I'd believe her, cos it's true, except the palm reading bit cos that could happen any time. My grandmas auntie went mad because of the devils evil magic.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Legend Of Chibi
I'd believe her, cos it's true, except the palm reading bit cos that could happen any time. My grandmas auntie went mad because of the devils evil magic. Only if you THINK it's devils magic...but it's not.....

Legend Of Chibi
Only if you THINK it's devils magic...but it's not.....

Ouiji Boards, that is what it was. What else could it be? Got any suggestions?

debbiejo

We are connected to everything in this life....some are positive and some are negative.....It's a polarity.....and there are many things we call evil, but is not....just a negative force.

finti
insanity

Sir Nauj
Didn't she get arrested?
yes stupid crack head lol
I wanna play one of those

debbiejo
I was always afraid of those growing up.....heard tooooo many bad stories.....would never play....ran on the couch next to the light switch...

finti
voodoo

debbiejo
They were trying to contact a spirit to make a ceramic scary snake come alive......Me was scared......sat by the light switch...cry

finti
Voodoo magic.....................bah humbug

Sir Nauj
I was always afraid of those growing up.....heard tooooo many bad stories.....would never play....ran on the couch next to the light switch...
I never believed that board game was evil but I just wanna play it to see if it really works.
They were trying to contact a spirit to make a ceramic scary snake come alive......Me was scared......sat by the light switch...cry
that sucks

Amaris
Well, I AM a tarot reader and can assure you that tarot has nothing to do with the devil or anything evil for that matter!

Now one thing I have to make clear to you, I am not a psychic or a medium, I am a tarot reader, I use my intuition and life knowledge when I interpretate the cards and try to give you the best advice I possibly can.

The Tarot will reflect and allow you to unlock the past (Yesterday), the present (Today) and your life-force (Tomorrow). It is all in the cards and the Universe. The Reader is but the key to the lock.

The power of the Universe is unique and the cards a tool that can help with life's trials and tribulations and bring insight.

The Tarot is never going to be infallible, never so exact as to reveal every last detail. But the Tarot will tap into your thoughts, feelings and energies. The Tarot cards will clarify issues, provide guidance, and give timely warnings.

SO HOW DOES IT WORK ?

It is said that from chaos comes order. What you have with a deck of cards is a number of symbols and messages in complete chaos. Some say it is faith shuffling and selecting the cards. And that the cards are just mirrors of one's soul. By looking and understanding the symbols helps us understand ourselves and help see through what we are aiming for and how to get there.

Every single card has many symbols and meanings and depending on what the reading is about and what cards are next to it, the meanings can differ. So this creates thousands of possibilities and outcomes for a reading.

It is all about tapping into universal energy and that moment, and it will reveal the energies that are around the person receiving the reading.

Tarot demonstrates that the inner psyche not only has a profound relationship with outer events but provides a symbolic mirror for them.

If you want, visit my website and forums for more info !

Happy Dance

debbiejo
I think it's interesting....and I've had someone do that for me once...just to see....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.