Will the Sentry Turn Evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Anyone else get the vibe that someday down the line the Sentry will finally snap? In the interview the writers say he's ****ing nuts.

Ten bucks, a huge pseudo-Onslaught crossover will occur in a year or two where everybody tries to defeat the Sentry and lots of people die.

Just my thoughts.

long pig
Basically, I get the same feeling.

I mean, he's so mentally unstable and so powerful, it'd be impossible to ever trust the guy. He'll probably flip out sooner or later and the combined heroes will kill him or something.

masterbruce
i don't like him at all, hope he dies

willRules
I hope that he is killed by a load of Marvel heroes but not before he goes to the DCU and kills Super-man!

yahman
Originally posted by willRules
I hope that he is killed by a load of Marvel heroes but not before he goes to the DCU and kills Super-man!

laughing Ok why all the Superman hate, If it wasn't for him none of his clones would been able to have been created. smile

I do see where your coming from with the character going 'Mad' with his power. The idea has been used alot recently; Gennis Vehl, King Thor, Scarlet Whitch i cant think of anymore ? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.