Brolly versus Superman, Thor, and Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
humor me

I love Brolly, so I couldn't resist

jrodslam
So does my friend, but Brolly loses bad. So bad its not even funny.

This is going to get scrapped. No DBZ threads.

jinzin
hmmmm toughy... while I'm under the firm belief that supes alone would mop the flor with a ss goku....so would brolly...and did for that matter... as we've seen brolly i would have to say that...........damn this is tough.............okay for now I'm calling this a draw... I don't think physical strength is going to prevail over brolly...super speed is on the teams side but slower people have kept up with supes..in close fighting I think brolly might be quicker than anyone else here...

HigH ScholaR
tough call broly has strength, speed, power, anergy, legendary super saiyan.......... and then thers's superma and hulk close call perhaps a draw.

but for nowmaybe just maybe brolly

jinzin
yeah that's kind of where I'm leaning myself...brolly destroyed a galaxy and survived the explosion...I don't think any of these other guys could do that....

jrodslam
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah that's kind of where I'm leaning myself...brolly destroyed a galaxy and survived the explosion...I don't think any of these other guys could do that....

Brolly didnt destroy a galaxy in one blow persay. He took it out gradually.

dvampire
There's no need for the three of them against Brolly, because one punch from either of them whould put him out of the fight. smile And he destroyed a galaxy by going from planet to planet, not by just powering up.

dvampire
Originally posted by jrodslam

Indeed! You beat me to it. big grin smile

jrodslam
Originally posted by dvampire
Indeed! You beat me to it. big grin smile

big grin

K3VIL
Brolly will lose, but Supes, Thor and SH will have hard time against him.
dvampire you probably don't know much of DBZ, but I was a huge fan of the series, and Brolly physical strenght is even above that of Goku in his SSJ 1 full power form, it took the energies of Piccolo, Vegeta and the others to power up Goku and barely knock unconscious Brolly.
The guy when was barely an infant was able to survive in space under his own power.He possess sufficient physical strenght to make Thor and Supes remember their fights with Destroyer and Doomsday.

yahman
Originally posted by K3VIL
Brolly will lose, but Supes, Thor and SH will have hard time against him.
dvampire you probably don't know much of DBZ, but I was a huge fan of the series, and Brolly physical strenght is even above that of Goku in his SSJ 1 full power form, it took the energies of Piccolo, Vegeta and the others to power up Goku and barely knock unconscious Brolly.
The guy when was barely an infant was able to survive in space under his own power.He possess sufficient physical strenght to make Thor and Supes remember their fights with Destroyer and Doomsday.

When has any character proved they are any where near as strong as DC and marvel characters. Feat wise, the closest they got is knocking a few buildings over at SS3. Any one of these characters is easilly capale of this. DBZ characters are only ludicrously power, becasuse of their enegy blasts.

Strength wise a Super Sayain is about as strong as a Low/mid class 100. SS3 is probably as strong as someone like the Juggernaught, but nowhere near as strong as Superman or the Hulk.

olympian
Yahman. They take and make planet busting shots. That counts.

Comic wise you dont see how strong someone is - only- because of strenght feats. Otherwise Juggernaut wouldnt classify as being in the same class of Thor and others. How many lifting feats Thanos have also?

Pre Crisis Black Adam the same thing. He was stronger than Supes and Marvel alone. Why? Because they would often need to teemate to beat him.

Just my pov.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Yahman. They take and make planet busting shots. That counts.

Comic wise you dont see how strong someone is - only- because of strenght feats. Otherwise Juggernaut wouldnt classify as being in the same class of Thor and others. How many lifting feats Thanos have also?

Pre Crisis Black Adam the same thing. He was stronger than Supes and Marvel alone. Why? Because they would often need to teemate to beat him.

Just my pov.

Thats a good way of comparing characters from the same universe, but when it comes to separate universes, feats is the only reasonable way to go about it. Mass is mass what ever universe it is in. Black Adam is stronger than Superman therefore he can lift whatever Superman can. We have no indication as to how strong any of the DBZ characters actually are. On viewing of there feats, E.G. how much damage their punches do, i can compare them to characters from other universes. And i can't see the Lower SS form being any stronger than a low class 100 character. And you know how i feel about how strong Juggernaut is, so stick out tongue

They are better suited to absorbing energy blasts, rather than physical attacks.

olympian
Yeah thers no way to know. But since topics about characters from different universes show up, we have to get a common ground to discuss. They destroy mountains with theyr punches and so on. Thats powa. They arent necessarily - stronger- but they are up there.

Oh and how do you feel about Juggernaut strenght stick out tongue

yahman
Yeah thers no way to know. But since topics about characters from different universes show up, we have to get a common ground to discuss. They destroy mountains with theyr punches and so on. Thats powa. They arent necessarily - stronger- but they are up there.

Oh and how do you feel about Juggernaut strenght stick out tongue

hahaha ..... no smile

They destroy mountains with their punches ..... Hardly, I wouldn't refer to a few rocks as entire mountains. Mountains IMO are tose enormous things that one can ski down. stick out tongue

olympian
Yeah and Goku as a kid moved a small boulder or rocky thing as you call it and as a Sayian teared apart a huge mountain in two and that wasent even its stronger incarnation at the time.

Not to mention other characters (pretty much even the humans) can punch or send someone flying thro a mountain after Vegeta(!!) came to earth.

Thats not being stronger or as strong as Superman granted, but its up there. And theyr amping and energy blasts are stronger.

Now about Juggernaut....whats your opinion? devil

yahman
Yeah and Goku as a kid moved a small boulder or rocky thing as you call it and as a Sayian teared apart a huge mountain in two and that wasent even its stronger incarnation at the time.

Not to mention other characters (pretty much even the humans) can punch or send someone flying thro a mountain after Vegeta(!!) came to earth.

Thats not being stronger or as strong as Superman granted, but its up there. And theyr amping and energy blasts are stronger.

Now about Juggernaut....whats your opinion? devil

I've seen the Thing acomplish more with his punches devil[/smilie

And the mountain thing ..... Sayains Fight alone right ? Yeah Seen it, he's in SS2 (means he more powerful than Cell) and alot more stronger than SS1 Brolly and he was achieving this with great effort. Don't forget he's pushing it not lifting it, and it can be more than a 100 ft tall. Wow what a big feat roll eyes (sarcastic) And yet itsthe most impressive Feat of strength (not power) in all of DBZ. Nearly as strong as Supes ? Puhh lease. stick out tongue

And i refuse to bring up the juggernaught thing !!!!!!!!!!!

olympian
A"nd the mountain thing ..... Sayains Fight alone right ?"

Dc Heroes and Marvel ones dont fight either. Unless they are crazy.

"Yeah Seen it, he's in SS2 (means he more powerful than Cell) and alot more stronger than SS1 Brolly and he was achieving this with great effort. Don't forget he's pushing it not lifting it, and it can be more than a 100 ft tall."

If he has strenght to push it apart after being trashed with it, its not a pushover. And when has Ben thrashed a mountain in two before? Or punch thro it. His biggest feats of strenght are helding an oil rig and stopping a bridge from collapsing. Unless theres a new one that escapes me.

They are not in current Superman class yes, but mountain level its what Byrne Superman had. So its not cheap as you see. Even if its below Hulk, Herk, Thor and current kal among others.

"And i refuse to bring up the juggernaught thing !!!!!!!!!!!"

Ill remind that the next time Juggernaut gets to be discussed.

devil2

yahman
A"nd the mountain thing ..... Sayains Fight alone right ?"

Dc Heroes and Marvel ones dont fight either. Unless they are crazy.

"Yeah Seen it, he's in SS2 (means he more powerful than Cell) and alot more stronger than SS1 Brolly and he was achieving this with great effort. Don't forget he's pushing it not lifting it, and it can be more than a 100 ft tall."

If he has strenght to push it apart after being trashed with it, its not a pushover. And when has Ben thrashed a mountain in two before? Or punch thro it. His biggest feats of strenght are helding an oil rig and stopping a bridge from collapsing. Unless theres a new one that escapes me.

They are not in current Superman class yes, but mountain level its what Byrne Superman had. So its not cheap as you see. Even if its below Hulk, Herk, Thor and current kal among others.

"And i refuse to bring up the juggernaught thing !!!!!!!!!!!"

Ill remind that the next time Juggernaut gets to be discussed.

devil2

If you read my post you would realise that i was comparing Thing to the lower levels of SS1 not, the level he is at in 'Sayains must fight alone'. You haven't seen the mountain that Supes LIFTED (Not pushed) and accelerated to orbital during Byrne era. Some Geek even calculated that it would take 40 Billion tons of force to perform such a feat. Note that the object in question is what i would consider a mountain, not the relatively small piece of rock seen in 'Sayain's Fight alone'

jinzin
Originally posted by jrodslam

is that why king kai didn't get someone to stop him while he was gradually doing it? at one point KK is fine..the next whoop the galaxy is gone...you do the math.

jinzin
also I feel the debate about strength here is a pointless one...dbz characters operate as martial artists...they can put FARRRR more POWER into a blow than lifting strength...the same way real world martial artistz can hit with thousands of pounds more pressure than they are capable of lifting... that said I think brolly has the POWER in his punches to go toe to toe with these guys...but I doubt he'd be lifting or pulling anywhere NEAR as much as them...

yahman
also I feel the debate about strength here is a pointless one...dbz characters operate as martial artists...they can put FARRRR more POWER into a blow than lifting strength...the same way real world martial artistz can hit with thousands of pounds more pressure than they are capable of lifting... that said I think brolly has the POWER in his punches to go toe to toe with these guys...but I doubt he'd be lifting or pulling anywhere NEAR as much as them...

Oh well that proves my point even more wink

jinzin
which was what again... (sorry I only got a little bit into the strength argument before I stopped readfing it) embarrasment

yahman
which was what again... (sorry I only got a little bit into the strength argument before I stopped readfing it) embarrasment

"Feat wise, the closest they got is knocking a few buildings over at SS3. Any one of these characters is easilly capale of this.

On viewing of there feats, E.G. how much damage their punches do, i can compare them to characters from other universes. And i can't see the Lower SS form being any stronger than a low class 100 character. "

jinzin
Originally posted by yahman
Oh well that proves my point even more wink

oh...that it does then....

although it should be noted that goku in a non ss form held up a mountain sized rock...and that vegeta in a pre ss form trained at 400X earths gravity..so they are pretty damned strong nonetheless..

yahman
oh...that it does then....

although it should be noted that goku in a non ss form held up a mountain sized rock...and that vegeta in a pre ss form trained at 400X earths gravity..so they are pretty damned strong nonetheless..

Yeah still only makes him a Level 5 charater, (but he's above that now)

What episode did he hold up the rock... , what saga ? smile

DigiMark007
No DBZ please. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.