Zett Jukassa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo_Shodan
Okay, besides the obvious "adding a cool character to get Jett in the movie," who didn't love the little dude owning those troopers? Well, up until he was shot.

By the way, does anyone have or know where I can get a pic of him? There don't seem to be any on the sites that have ROTS images.

Canadadude
what movie are you talking about?

Tyler Secura
Ya I think you got the wrong Star Wars Fourm.

Canadadude
that character is not in the OT

commander gree
i hate zett and by the whay this is the wrong forum

DeVi| D0do
He hardly 'owned' them... he got shot.

commander fox
You can find Zett on starwars.com (but he sucks)

commander gree
Originally posted by commander fox
You can find Zett on starwars.com (but he sucks) you said it wink

Barker
I always thought He was that Kid in the AOTC too. Where Yoda (Who is Teaching) and Obi are talking. Then this Little Kid says "Master, Because Somebody Erased it from the Archive Memory". I know he's too young, but I can't Help it.

Council#13
Zett is ugly and this is the wrong forum. I hate him cause he outlived a lot of REAL jedi

SS_181st_Snow
It was rediculous how he killed around 5-7 clones, while being a padawan, and real Jedi masters and Jedi Knights, like Ki-Adi-Mundi was killed all too quickly. The only excuse is they were caught by surprise, and he was charging out of the temple and already knew, but still, come on.

Council#13
I hate zett. GL just put him there cause he hoped to advertise his hideous son

Pondo Booboo
Zett is cool. Don't knock the Zettster.

mace=badass
Originally posted by Barker
I always thought He was that Kid in the AOTC too. Where Yoda (Who is Teaching) and Obi are talking. Then this Little Kid says "Master, Because Somebody Erased it from the Archive Memory". I know he's too young, but I can't Help it.

He is.

Barker
Originally posted by mace=badass
He is.
Not As Lucas's Son, but As The Same Person In The Movies.

General Zink
Originally posted by mace=badass
He is.

Nope, different kid.

The kid that Jett plays is the kid who comes to bug Jocasta Nu after Obi-Wan is done with the Archives.

Here you go, Solo.

General Zink
In action...

overlord
Whoa.. That kid looks uber gay.. erm

Ianus
Yeah. What a chump. I wonder if he'll get GL's turkey neck syndrome.

Captain REX
Probably. It looks like it already started...

chinabing
He was adopted! laughing

Fox4
Originally posted by Ianus
Yeah. What a chump. I wonder if he'll get GL's turkey neck syndrome. laughing out loud smokin'

Lil Krueger
Anyway..WHY ISNT THIS THREAD CLOSED OR MOVED YET? Is the moderators taking a break?

Captain REX
No, they just have lives.

That, and no one reported it.

overlord
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Anyway..WHY ISNT THIS THREAD CLOSED OR MOVED YET? Is the moderators taking a break? I don't even have the faintest clue to what this thread is about.. Where should it be moved to? And aren't you the guy who six lame threads a day, maybe you shouldn't complain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.