Darth Vader versus Darth Tyranus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dimmimar
Who will win and why?

The battle take place in the Dune Sea on Tatooine.

Lord Janus
It could take place is a cardboard box.

Vader gets wrecked, badly.

Fishy
And even easier on Tatooine. Its got to be hot in that suit.

Lord Janus
It sure would. Hell, David Prowse could only film in five minute increments because of how hot the suit was.

Dimmimar
This is ESB Vader. I think that Tyranus wins. He had far more experience and is a far more accomplished duelist.

Darth Somebody
Tyranus (which is a much cooler name than "Dooku", I must say) would defeat Darth Vader. He has had more experience in the Force and as well as dueling. Vader is superior to him only sheer endurance and physical strength - but he is no match for the Count's efficient Makashi.

thenewhope
vader would win, all he would have to do is a force wave

Dimmimar
Originally posted by thenewhope

Vader never displays that power. By that logic, Tyranus does the same, or uses his force lightning to fry Vader's circuitory.

Darth Somebody
Nah. Vader would lose against Tyranus in a Force fight or in a saber fight. A fist fight is the only category where Vader would win. There, he'd kick Tyranus's old ass. But, that'd likely never happen. So Vader loses.

Dimmimar
Tyranus simply blows Vader up with lightning.

General Makashi
Instead of using one hand to shoot his lightning Tyranus would use 1 finger to grill this Vader foo. . .

Dimmimar
How the hell do you change your name like that!?

Se7in
Tyranus with a martini in his left pinky while pimping Vader with his right.

atlant80
what is the diffrence between ESB vader and ROTJ vader?

Darth_Glentract
I don't think there is one.

Lord Janus
Originally posted by thenewhope

Omg... stfu.

If stupidity were a grain of sand the internet would be the desert.

Dark_Nemesis
Tyranus would beat the living shit out of Vader. First of all, Tyranus's force lightning would fry Vader's suit and kill him, and even if this battle came down to lightsabers, Vader is slow and clumsy, Tyranus is sleek and skilled. Vader would still get sliced and diced.

Tangible God
'S why I still feel bad for poor 'ol Vader. He just has that horrible disadvantage of being alive in 1977, while the Count came out 25 years later. Can you count to 25? Ah, ah, ah.

ObiWan1982
Tyranus would defeat Vader... better duelist... and if he gets in trouble he can just use the lightning to short circuit Vader.

laughing

Tangible God
Yeah, super-funny. Like the dozenth time it's been said now, but still hilarious.

General Makashi
Originally posted by Dimmimar
How the hell do you change your name like that!?

At the "name change" thread in the news forum. What do ya'll think of my new "revamped" name? Any feedback accepted. . .

Admiral Akbar
lol, why do people still make these threads, its obvious who the victor is, we all know every person has the same opinion. WHy bother! Dooku outmatches almost everyone during the time of episode 2 and 3. Well, yoda would do fairly well, i bet dooku would give him a better fight than sids. And mace would be a pain in dooku's ass.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by General Makashi
At the "name change" thread in the news forum. What do ya'll think of my new "revamped" name? Any feedback accepted. . .
About your name.... mmm dood? Honestly..? LOl j/k. Umm, you should pick a avatar best suitable. Simpsons doesnt go with General Makashi.

Veneficus

Because I am an evil bastard I spit on it stick out tongue

General Makashi
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
About your name.... mmm dood? Honestly..? LOl j/k. Umm, you should pick a avatar best suitable. Simpsons doesnt go with General Makashi.

I know I need a custom sig and avy. Will anyone make me one?

Admiral Akbar
Maybe Janus could hook u up with one, unless you have a bad relationship with him.

Veneficus
I know I need a custom sig and avy. Will anyone make me one?

Hey all be happy to make you one...

What do you want on it?

General Makashi
Dooku, Yoda or Grievous or anything SW related really

General Makashi
Maybe Janus could hook u up with one, unless you have a bad relationship with him.

He did but it didn't work for some reason. . .he has been really crasnky lately and I don't wanna get one of his infamous "pics". . .

Veneficus
Dooku, Yoda or Grievous or anything SW related really

Np I get to work on it right now.

Admiral Akbar
Word...

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Veneficus
Np I get to work on it right now.

hey man i was wondering if u could make me a sig also,

better than the one i have if u can il send u some pictures i might want ok? plz? i luv u- j/k. big grin

Veneficus
hey man i was wondering if u could make me a sig also,

better than the one i have if u can il send u some pictures i might want ok? plz? i luv u- j/k. big grin

Sure np just um...post the pics in this thread and I wall have both yours and the General's as soon as possible.

Lord Janus
Damn, do I get trash talked when I'm gone.

And Makashi, do you think, by chance, you could spell 'Duellist' correct in your profile? It's like, irksome.

Admiral Akbar
Also, i was wondering if the colors could be red, hint of black mized with grey. And then some lighter red. lol... do you know what i mean? the grey black is clouded, and red light+dark make it extreme sith. Her eare some pictures add any others u feel are cool also. Seriuosly.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Lord Janus

And Makashi, do you think, by chance, you could spell 'Duellist' correct in your profile? It's like, irksome.

I said nothing!!!

Admiral Akbar
Here are more Vene...

Admiral Akbar
and last 2

General Makashi

Oh shit thx for noticing that Janus. I wasn't thrash talking you, you've just been kinda cranky. . .

Admiral Akbar
one more lol... sorry for spam

Admiral Akbar
Again, if you want to place something way uber, go ahead man throw a few more things inside. I dont know if you can make characters like ghostly, if u can that would be fantastic.

Or if you know how to stack.. but still have it visible. Otherwise everyone wont fit inside. And thx for taking your time to do it, much appreciation.

Lord Janus
Oh shit thx for noticing that Janus. I wasn't thrash talking you, you've just been kinda cranky. . .

It's called being "fed up". Not with anyone in particular, but with this place. I mean, I don't even have a SW sig anymore because the topic is going sour. Being here since February really is gettin' to me.

Admiral Akbar
It's called being "fed up". Not with anyone in particular, but with this place. I mean, I don't even have a SW sig anymore because the topic is going sour. Being here since February really is gettin' to me.

yeh, i missed your SW sigs. And the subforum will be gone soon anyway. And a few people here as well.

Darth_Glentract
Looks like Janus is going the way of Dan. Please don't be that big of an ass if you do finally snap tough. He lied to Rex that him and I are the same person and almost got me banned. That ass. Like I said, maybe you should take a break for a week or two from everything outside of the Risk game.

Darth Faunus
Man, when you talk like that it screws up my mood. No pessimism. More of the old Janus. Maybe your sig's reflecting your new change.

You've converted to a Goth, haven't you?

Lol, just kiddin'. . . seriously though. Have you?

General Makashi

Why don't you take a vacation or somethin? Get your mind of yo troubles. . .

Lord Janus

Darth Faunus
So long as you don't isolate yourself to them; we need you like you used to be. Strong, firm, and pic'in'.

General Makashi
Just as long as you don't leave KMC altogether. . .

Admiral Akbar
yeh, you are a respected person around here. Dont fall into the path of the darkside.

Veneficus
yeh, you are a respected person around here. Dont fall into the path of the darkside.

Look at this! Janus gets all the attention yet here I am poor me lost in the gray mists of forgettfulness...oh and Akbar thanks for the pics.

If I vanished from the forums would people ask where I was? No?

Lord Janus
*Resists dark side. Gains lightside points.*

Like I said, i'll be fine. Just been throwing myself a little too hard at this place. Been getting into bickering matches with people I normally don't have problems with, and generally haven't been having fun, which is why we're here. But thank you guys for worrying. Here's a pic in memory of the occassion:

Lord Janus
Look at this! Janus gets all the attention yet here I am poor me lost in the gray mists of forgettfulness...oh and Akbar thanks for the pics.

Did you hear something?

General Makashi

I respect you and haven't forgoten you oh and thx for volunteering to make me a sig. . .Were just trying to make Janus feel wanted and appreciated.

Admiral Akbar
sure np. Take your time im up for the next hour. And i dont know you very well. Unless you are someone who has changed your name. Eventually you will become that person. I started of as uber noob. Shit changes.

Lord Janus
*Tears up* Ah man... This is like the episode of Wings where Brian comes back to work for Joe!

Admiral Akbar
Yeh, I dont know whats going on in his personal life. Lets just hope he gets through with w/e is bugging him.

Admiral Akbar
shit im talking in third person. I mean u Janus!!!

Lord Janus
lmao!!

Help is on the way, man!

Veneficus
Ahh I was just joking me and Janus do that all time...although I daresay the little Jawa had better watch out! The upstart took the throne of the elder from me!stick out tongue

Lord Janus
*Sighs in his comfortable throne* Damn straight.
Rock on!

Admiral Akbar
The jawa race against the death star, lmao... jawas in x wings. That would be the number one star wars hit!

Sand People vs The Emipre!
Winner- the jawas with no casualties

Veneficus
Oh hey Admiral and General your sigs and avies are almost done...it just takes time trust me...sig making is very fine art.

Admiral Akbar
dood, I said take your time. It sure is a art.

General Makashi
Ahh no problem V. I'll be on for awhile. I'll be back I'ma go change my profile. . .

Admiral Akbar
Oh hey Admiral and General your sigs and avies are almost done...it just takes time trust me...sig making is very fine art.

Oh i dont need an avatar, just a sig ty.

Admiral Akbar
Ive got to get my name changed.. Im still planning on what I should change it too.

General Makashi
Ive got to get my name changed.. Im still planning on what I should change it too.

Why? Your current name is kewl. . .if you do make sure we could identify you and not think yuor some other guy. . .

Veneficus
Here you are General...actually if you want changes I wont be supirsed...this is not my best work. And Admral yours is on the way.

Veneficus

Please let me know first then...for your sig.

Tangible God
Wow, 3 pages in 2 hours.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Tangible God
Wow, 3 pages in 2 hours.

Tangible that does it! I am gonna make you a damn sig I am sick of seing you sigless posters! stick out tongue

Admiral Akbar
Oh, Its going to be, umm

let me think here.. umm

Master Kun

Tangible God
Ya know to be honest, I don't remember HOW to put a sig on. Been here for 3 months...and nothin.

Veneficus
Ya know to be honest, I don't remember HOW to put a sig on. Been here for 3 months...and nothin.

You upload it in your profile...they have step by step instructions for you to follow.

Veneficus
Oh, Its going to be, umm

let me think here.. umm

Master Kun

Gotcha

Tangible God
Huh...

Admiral Akbar
nless that name is taken... But do it anywayz.

Tangible God
You upload it in your profile...they have step by step instructions for you to follow. I tried, but it says "Your old signature has been deleted, you MUST upload the following code into your profile."

Darth_Glentract
Wow, 3 pages in 2 hours.

i made one that got something like 10 pages in an hour. it got over 600 post in about three hours.

Admiral Akbar
to big? yeh take that code copy it and go to profile and replace the one u have right now.

AND I WILL STRIKE DOWN UPON THEE, THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO POISON MY BROTHER...............AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!"

General Makashi
Here you are General...actually if you want changes I wont be supirsed...this is not my best work. And Admral yours is on the way.

Hey I don't wanna sound like a whiny-a$$ b!tch but do you have anything in green with Grievous alone? Agien I'm sorry for whining. . .

Veneficus
Here is a much better sig Makashi(ignore the other one)

Admiral Akbar
put in the code instead of that.

Admiral Akbar
Here is a much better sig Makashi(ignore the other one)

Yeh that one is better.

Veneficus
Hey I don't wanna sound like a whiny-a$$ b!tch but do you have anything in green with Grievous alone? Agien I'm sorry for whining. . .

Oh oops we both posted at the same time. Sure np.

Tangible God
Will do

Admiral Akbar

NOW U WILL WAIT! lol...........

Tangible God
Ah HA!

Admiral Akbar
there you go. Now.. wth is that?

Veneficus
NOW U WILL WAIT! lol...........

Sorry about that Akbar yours is coming...

Tangible God
Exeperimental....but you really can't tell?

Admiral Akbar
Sure np man take your time I have 6 min left. before it strikes 1:00 and thats when i fall down and go to sleep. In front of my screen.

Admiral Akbar
Exeperimental....but you really can't tell? [/QUOTE

lol I can, but I think you need a better sig. embarrasment big grin

Veneficus
Ok here you are Makashi...just plain Grevious with a green saber...

Darth_Glentract
Sure np man take your time I have 6 min left. before it strikes 1:00 and thats when i fall down and go to sleep. In front of my screen.

how the hell does that work. your clock is off

Admiral Akbar
huh?

Tangible God
Exeperimental....but you really can't tell? I'm lookin for one. Be damned if I know how to MAKE one though.

Darth_Glentract
you posted 6 minutes until 1 at 12:35

Admiral Akbar
well thats where vene.. could help you out with.

General Makashi
Ok here you are Makashi...just plain Grevious with a green saber...

Thx lots V. Can I add you to my friends list?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
you posted 6 minutes until 1 at 12:35
holy shit what? lol my clock must be way off damned old shit.

Admiral Akbar
Hey man not to put pressure on ya, or anything because u have been doing a fabulous job, but im getting very tired lol...

Veneficus
Here you are Admiral...yes while it is simple looking that pic of yoda just seemed to fit you and if you need changes just let me know.

Veneficus
Thx lots V. Can I add you to my friends list?
Go ahead and and sorry Akbar I forgot to attach the file!

Admiral Akbar
Hey Veneficius im heading to sleep sorry dude, im just uber tired. IF you could send that picture to this email, or u could post it here for me tommorow.

here it is

[email protected] again thx a lot man.

Admiral Akbar
ah nvm

ty

Veneficus
Hey Veneficius im heading to sleep sorry dude, im just uber tired. IF you could send that picture to this email, or u could post it here for me tommorow.

here it is

[email protected] again thx a lot man.
Read above post.

Tangible God
Just to break the moment

Admiral Akbar
:/ im blond, damn it!

Tangible God
Ditto

Tangible God
I always liked Yoda.

Veneficus
Hey everyone just to let you know Rand al'Thor and I are the same people! Except for the account I am using now was created in January(ignore the June on my avatar its a system screw up).

Tangible God
Ah! Ok.

General Makashi
Hey everyone just to let you know Rand al'Thor and I are the same people! Except for the account I am using now was created in January(ignore the June on my avatar its a system screw up).

Really. Oh well I'll add Randal and venificus to my friends list. . .

Lord Janus
-Someone- discovered Georgette's world.

General Makashi
Hey Janus can you post a picture of Grievous so that I can make me an Avy?

Sorgo
I'm gone for two days and a shitty thread like this is created? Everyone knows the obvious answer to this poll....

overlord
HEY!! Didn't Darth Vader instantly cut off Dooku's hands and head?

Sorgo
Originally posted by overlord
HEY!! Didn't Darth Vader instantly cut off Dooku's hands and head?

HEY!! Didn't Dooku have over three chances during their fight to kill Vader? And wasn't Dooku the guy who chopped Vader's arm off?

Listen, Vader is nothing compared to his former self anyways. Dooku could have beaten Anakin as a Padawan and a Knight. Why wouldn't he be able to do it against an Anakin with synthetic arms and legs? Besides, Dooku could just fry Vader with lightning or school him with Form II.

General Makashi
Damn str8. Hey Sorgo do you have a pic of Grievous? I need 1 to make an avy. . .

Sorgo
Damn str8. Hey Sorgo do you have a pic of Grievous? I need 1 to make an avy. . .

Check this Avatar.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/2838/swep3grievous16ug.jpg

General Makashi
Awesome. Thx Sorgo.

Aduruth
Wow you all are kidding right? Vader wins hands down, in suit or out. He has more wisdom and more sheer power overall.(By sheer power I mean by force and lightsaber skills.) Remember the graghics weren't that great in the 70-80's versions. So you can't say he lacked force power, and I might go as far as saying Dooko was slightly better in light saber dueling, but the winner would come out on force technique/ability and that winner will be vader hands down.

Dark Nemesis
Originally posted by Aduruth
Wow you all are kidding right? Vader wins hands down, in suit or out. He has more wisdom and more sheer power overall.(By sheer power I mean by force and lightsaber skills.) Remember the graghics weren't that great in the 70-80's versions. So you can't say he lacked force power, and I might go as far as saying Dooko was slightly better in light saber dueling, but the winner would come out on force technique/ability and that winner will be vader hands down.

You, sir, a a moron.

Darth Avis
omfg vader gets pwned end of discussion

Veneficus

*taps into the dark forces of necromancy and summons forth a lich to destory Aduruth*

Darth Avis
cool pic

Aduruth
Originally posted by Sorgo
HEY!! Didn't Dooku have over three chances during their fight to kill Vader? And wasn't Dooku the guy who chopped Vader's arm off?

Listen, Vader is nothing compared to his former self anyways. Dooku could have beaten Anakin as a Padawan and a Knight. Why wouldn't he be able to do it against an Anakin with synthetic arms and legs? Besides, Dooku could just fry Vader with lightning or school him with Form II.

We are talking about Vader not Anakin, and still Anakin was the one who killed Dooko, not Vader, just imagine if it was Vader not Anakin, that movie wouldn't have had a 5 minute dueling match between Anakin and Dooko, it would've been more like 30 seconds.

Against your lightning and form II argument don't forget after the purge Vader had hunted down the/most remaining jedi all excelling in all forms, so the form would not be a problem. Aand about the lighning, I don't think the dark lord of the sith, I mean 2nd dark lord to Sidious, would be that foolish to go "charging" in against someone who knows lightning,.aAfter all he already did that in AOTC and made up for that in ROTS, and I think he would remember not to charge in.

Darth Avis
what vader is pwned but im to lazy to explain DN tell the noob

Aduruth
Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
You, sir, a a moron.

Wow, why not be a normal human and dicuss it not just blab things out like a "moron" wink jk

but really why do everyone(including myself) just discuss it before we start bringing the thread off topic. Noobs bring topics off threads, you arent one r u wink

Dark Nemesis
We are talking about Vader not Anakin, and still Anakin was the one who killed Dooko, not Vader, just imagine if it was Vader not Anakin, that movie wouldn't have had a 5 minute dueling match between Anakin and Dooko, it would've been more like 30 seconds.

Against your lightning and form II argument don't forget after the purge Vader had hunted down the/most remaining jedi all excelling in all forms, so the form would not be a problem. Aand about the lighning, I don't think the dark lord of the sith, I mean 2nd dark lord to Sidious, would be that foolish to go "charging" in against someone who knows lightning,.aAfter all he already did that in AOTC and made up for that in ROTS, and I think he would remember not to charge in.

Translation: Aduruth is an ignorant moron with no concept of debating. Suggestion: STFU!

Aduruth
Originally posted by Darth Avis
what vader is pwned but im to lazy to explain DN tell the noob

Don't call me a noob, lol you've only been here for what a month? wink

Darth Avis
so you dont see people calling me an idiot and BTW a noob is an idiot a newb is a newbie remember that

Aduruth
DA and DN you guys need to take a long look at yourselves, I think you guys dont have any explanation to what I have just said, instead of (grade school) name calling be a real human and "hush-up"

shhh.

just a future reference most people who call others noobs are the true noobs, ok noobswink

Now if you two want to gang up on me fine, but I really dont like 2vs1 becuase thats what noob's like wink

lastley i bet u two dnt know the difference between newb and noob.

Dark Nemesis
Actually, I'm willing to be civil if you can explain to me how Darth "clunky ass" Vader can kill Darth Tyranus?

Aduruth
Don't call me a noob, lol you've only been here for what a month? wink

read what i just said, your ok than at least ur not a noob, and there annoying not an idiot, newb= new person which u already said. I retract my last statement from saying u two dnt know the difference.

Veneficus
DA and DN you guys need to take a long look at yourselves, I think you guys dont have any explanation to what I have just said, instead of (grade school) name calling be a real human and "hush-up"

shhh.

just a future reference most people who call others noobs are the true noobs, ok noobswink

Now if you two want to gang up on me fine, but I really dont like 2vs1 becuase thats what noob's like wink

lastley i bet u two dnt know the difference between newb and noob.

Listen up me and Dark Nemesis have been here since the begining of the year. Me I came in during January and Nemesis in Febuary...so you have no call to be calling us noobs.

Aduruth
Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
Actually, I'm willing to be civil if you can explain to me how Darth "clunky ass" Vader can kill Darth Tyranus?

Actually I am quite lazy myself just read my second post *after* how i said the graphics of the 70-80 suk, the post after that 1, its the post where i quote sorgo.

Aduruth
Listen up me and Dark Nemesis have been here since the begining of the year. Me I came in during January and Nemesis in Febuary...so you have no call to be calling us noobs.

was i talking to u??? no please stay out of the conversation, no offense. and i said i retracted that statement, and by the way

u have no right caslling me a noob, ok wink and once again i wasnt talking to u it was dn and da and we settled it becuase they are talking civil now.

Darth Avis
ok now listen to this vader is a slow piece of machinery who is very susceptible to lightning and form 5 < form 2 in lightsaber combat and also when vader became a robot or cyborg he lost alot of his force strength so Dooku beats him in 2 areas out of 2. there i was civil with you.

Lord Simus
You do know that Vader wasn't trying against Luke right?

Darth Avis
whatever yea my bad i forgot but still i edited it

Lord Simus
Just making sure.

Aduruth
Ok thank you, I wrote this bug aruement about you using luke, wink, but i deleted it.

But I still disagree your views. Becuase I do beleive Dooko would defeat Vader (mechanical) in swordsmenship, but not in force, becuase I believe that vader has experience in the force(When I mean exp. I mean skill, not time, days, years, etc type of exp.) Yes Vader is succeptbul to Lightning but do you think Sidious would let his "star pupil" fight a sith lord that has mastered/almost mastered force lightning, without countering it. If thats the case Vader could just see Dooko a few acres/blocks away and use force choke. Thats why I think Vader would win, even without choke, and if dooko still used lightning, vader would most like know how to counter it. Like I said earlier he wouldn't rush into a fight with his enemy who has his greatest weakness. Thats why his wisdom surpasses Dooko's. But we all are intidled to our opinions, thats whats great about vs forums. Becuase they can never happen.....or can never happen again. lol

AND I thank you for being a civilized person, not a noob like many other people in these forums.

Darth Avis
yes well vader can choke push and pull. Sids never taght vader to counter lightning because then vader can beat sids most likely. this is a fight they probably have to be close. Dooku can use the force to fiddle with vaders armor. look at this to. Dooku>obi>ROTS ani>vader

Aduruth
Originally posted by Darth Avis
yes well vader can choke push and pull. Sids never taght vader to counter lightning because then vader can beat sids most likely. this is a fight they probably have to be close. Dooku can use the force to fiddle with vaders armor. look at this to. Dooku>obi>ROTS ani>vader

I dont get what u told me to look at?

Darth Avis
Dooku>obi>Rots ani>vader. George said ani beats vader BTW

Lord Simus
When?

Tangible God
Vader---Suit highly vulnerable to lightning, about a quarter of the potential he should have with, slow movements compared to the Count, one of the guys who played him is dead................yeah, going against Dooku...he's boned.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>