B. Wayne Vs. T'Challa: Unarmed and armorless in Octagon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Bruce and T'Challa decide to settle who's best in the UFC arena.

No weapons.

No armor.

Full contact.

Winner get's the other's livelihood:

Bruce becomes King of Wakanda with victory.

T'Challa gets Wayne Enterprises and Wayne Manor (and Alfred).

Who wins?

Discuss.

DarkCrawler
Humm...isn't Black Panther enchanced human? If he is, he wins. If not, I think Batman can take it...not sure, though.

K3VIL
Batman can lift 750 lbs.
He has peak human speed, reflexes, durability.
Black Panther can lift 750 lbs.
Black Panther's speed, senses, agility and reflexes are slightly superhuman thank to the Panther God.His durability is on peak human level.
Tough they are pratically equal I gave this to T'Challa.This guy is a king.He must deal with rebels, wars, and supercriminals every day.His life has been a survival test since his child years.He has the edge cause he must portrait the BP legacy and meanwhile be a worth king and many other things.

DarkCrawler
True. I give this to Black Panther too, then.

Metalmanx
Yea. Black Panther definitely wins this fight. Though it would be a good one, no doubts there.

Nataku8188
Black panther is pretty much the same thing as Azrael. Trained from birth to be a fighter, slightly more powerful than the human maximum, ruthless. Black panther however is smarter, while Azrael has a more intense battle system.

Either way, Batman's getting rocked. He relies pretty heavily on his batsuit of batness.

8bitChris
T'Challa wins and then closes Wayne Enterprises and fires Alfred.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Black panther is pretty much the same thing as Azrael. Trained from birth to be a fighter, slightly more powerful than the human maximum, ruthless. Black panther however is smarter, while Azrael has a more intense battle system.

Either way, Batman's getting rocked. He relies pretty heavily on his batsuit of batness.
Azrael is above both of them, he has a high killer instinct and survival instinct, and his on the 3tons of strenght level, far above Bat and BP.

lifeisaglich
This just popped in to my brain some time ago....

I have to say something.....batman suit is not as comfortable as black panthers in the words projectiles do no harm to panther while in the suit but batman's suit is not as comfortable because any projectile while it will not kill him the force of the projectile will still penetrate batman's armour and do what ever damage...(right)...this is what I am saying wouldn't batman's durability (without the suit) be at least equal or just a little beat below that of the black panther (If the black panthers suit were like batman's then what I just said for batman would be applicable to panther and very much so favoring panther even more.)

Here is where I got the idea and thought to apply it to the suits

If you start punching a solid metal plate for like 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon, and evening as part of your training regiment for 6 years wouldn't your punches be more devastating with less force. Because of the catalyst that would have grown on your knuckles.

And this thing has happened....in China when gangs were very much in controls of the streets...the Chinese government employed the help of some master of some art to help calm down the gangs...The masters knuckles where huge due to punching piece of metal plate for quite some time...where did I get this piece of information from the Discovery Channel they were doing a segment on martial arts, the history of it.

8bitChris
ok...

illadelph12
Uh...

Well, that was interesting at least.

Only thing is, T'Challa fights without his vibranium suit as well.

In fact, during the Wakandan ritual for leadership when he fights off all the men in his kingdom jockeying for his crown, he fights armorless and h2h. The suit helps with people that would try to blow a hole through his chest with a shotgun, etc. He can just shrug that kind of stuff off.

lifeisaglich
Is what I said plausible??

True that.........the same can be said for batman but only the shotgun is going to hurt allot, might even break some ribs while the panther is not even going to care because the shells are going to fall down on his feet.

King KAM
Bruce Wayne is a Grappler, he takes this one EASILY, his wrestling and submission skills will make him too much of a force in the octagon.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by 8bitChris
T'Challa wins and then closes Wayne Enterprises and fires Alfred. Ditto. He closes down Batman's Neverland Ranch (the Batcave) too.

King KAM
you people have zero concept on real fighting,which is fine i guess concidering this is a comic book forum...

lifeisaglich
reposting

I have to say something.....batman suit is not as comfortable as black panthers in the words projectiles do no harm to panther while in the suit but batman's suit is not as comfortable because any projectile while it will not kill him the force of the projectile will still penetrate batman's armour and do what ever damage...(right)...this is what I am saying wouldn't batman's durability (without the suit) be at least equal or just a little beat below that of the black panther (If the black panthers suit were like batman's then what I just said for batman would be applicable to panther and very much so favoring panther even more.)

If you start punching a solid metal plate for like 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon, and evening as part of your training regiment for 6 years wouldn't your punches be more devastating with less force. Because of the catalyst that would have grown on your knuckles.

And this thing has happened....in China when gangs were very much in controls of the streets...the Chinese government employed the help of some master of some art to help calm down the gangs...The masters knuckles where huge due to punching piece of metal plate for quite some time...where did I get this piece of information from the Discovery Channel they were doing a segment on martial arts, the history of it.

King KAM
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
reposting

saw it too,his knuckles must be hard, but hard knuckles dont win a fight, he'd get owned.

lifeisaglich
by whom??? and they did say he was a master of some art...

King KAM
by whom??? and they did say he was a master of some art...
by this man right here......

lifeisaglich
yeah right smile

King KAM
yeah right smile
you dont know who that is do you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.