Does Yuki Go With Tohru?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xtina360
A friend told me that yuki goes with some girl in school council. o.o...can someone correct her or me wrong? cause i thought tohru and yuki go together. o.o confused

lilmisskitten
I'm sure Tohru goes with Kyo.....Kyo droolio

*cough cough* erm about the Yuki and council member i dunno

xtina360
Originally posted by lilmisskitten

*cough cough* erm about the Yuki and council member i dunno ..ok?...o.o..anyone else? XD

Celestialgirl
Yuki and one of the girls of the council "Machi" have gotten prewtty close although they haven't kissed yet I'd say they're a couple.

medd
yuki and tohru dont go out with each other

XxILuvVegetaxX
NOPE! Yuki thinks of Tohru as a mom.... he likes this from da student council named Machi...ummm Kyou + Tohru are in love w/ each other...

yoko-sama
I have no idea

Takiko_4ever
For sure Tohru goes with Kyo...
because...in some volume book...she confesses to Kyo

XxILuvVegetaxX
Actually Tohru never gets the chance to confess to Kyou. She tried to in chapter 119. Read the Fruits Basket Spoiler thread n ull see why. BTW if you do, remember chapter 120 comes out December 19! ^_^

Takiko_4ever
Yay! More Reading to do! and i thought she really confessed...huff

BunnyCupCakes
But they'll end up 2-gether...& Yuki & Machi too.

Though I feel really bad 4 Machi trying to become PERFECT( though she reminds me of that main character chick from Kare Kano)
It was really sad how she even confessed to Yuki the whole story that she tried to kill her little brother back then....they make a cute couple.

XxILuvVegetaxX
you mean Yukino? i thnk that she's more like Arima....she was only tryin 2 please her parents..where as Yukino just liked to be praised lol Hopefully they will end up 2gether if no1 gets killed >_< *crosses fingers*

bitchcock839039
Originally posted by lilmisskitten

*cough cough* erm about the Yuki and council member i dunno
SHE BETTER NOT! ANYWAY SHE GOES BETTER WITH YUKI THAN KYO. I AGREE KYO IS HOT stick out tongue

XxILuvVegetaxX
Actually she does!

Mønkey
happy yay for kyo!!!!

I know that this kind of ends somewhere... but I have always been a BIG Yuki/Haru fan!eek!

FullMetalLover1
me too!!

Kurai_Kitsune
Originally posted by xtina360
A friend told me that yuki goes with some girl in school council. o.o...can someone correct her or me wrong? cause i thought tohru and yuki go together. o.o confused

Okay this is a HUGE spolier so *CAUTION*
I've read up to chpt. 128, and that's the chpt. where Yuki's going to confess to Machi about the curse, and Kyo goes with Tohru so sorry you Yuki/Tohru fans!! Oh and Hiro broke his curse.

papaya-chan
o.o yep that sounds about right

natashia
KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO he is better for toru
the only one for toru

Ryohope
Yupz... Kyo will be with Thoru!! Jumpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.