Where's Wonder Man been?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Where the hell has Wonder Man been in the House of M? i mean he was one of the major characters in the first 2 issues but now he hasnt been shown even once since issue 2. I mean, what did the writers just forget about him or what? I dun understand.

Draco69
Bendis obviously forgot that Wonder Man and Scarlet Witch are connected. Wonder Man, Photon, Warbird and all that junk aren't important. He likes to focus on street-levelers.

Swear to god Daredevil will end up saving the day...

olympian
Im just waiting until that streeth level team gets punked. Bad. To the bone. With some dead.

Yeah that would be cool. That way they would use characters that actually have use for such a team.

willRules
Wrong Forum.....

Piedmon
I thought I saw Wonder Man amongst the restored heroes in Issue #5.... I suppose I could be wrong, but they didn't show the return of all the characters....

Bendis is, at least, aware of Simon and Wanda's relationship (you can tell from his dialogue in Issue #1.) However, he seems to be taking the line that Vision was Wanda's "true love." Sort of Wonderman = Mary Jane, Vision = Gwenn Stacy....

King KAM
who cares???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.