Please do this for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
if u can make music videos please get make a anakin vs obi-wan with the song wait and bleed by slipknot.its like 2 and half min long and very fast so it should go well with the fight.if u make it just show the main parts since it is a short song.if u do this thank you very much and please end it with anakin getting chopped.alot of them on the lava please and thank you and o im sry about not putting this in the music video thing but i think more people will look at it this way.again thanks if u do it i need it fast

JKozzy
No request threads. And if you were to do that, do it in the appropriate thread.

spencerspider
sorry can u make any it would be nice i didnt know i havent been on here in a long time i mean long

The New History
Ok, first of all, learn to punctuate correctly. Second, like Kozzy said no request threads, and I hope you relies you are in for some bashing as long as this thread is opened.

JenR1215
when you sign up they give you a think that tells you what you can do and what you can't.
Read it, Learn it, Listen.

spencerspider
fine people god im sorry

darkjedi132
slipknots awesome...

darkjedi132
and he did say please....

spencerspider
thank you lol but i am sorry for this but if u make it please pm me

JenR1215
I have to appologise cuz of Darth Maul.. i love him (not YOU).

i would make it but i dont know how.. its kick ass song tho (R.I.P SLIPKNOT!!)

spencerspider
yea it is

Otaku
Originally posted by JenR1215
I have to appologise cuz of Darth Maul.. i love him (not YOU).

i would make it but i dont know how.. its kick ass song tho (R.I.P SLIPKNOT!!)

Girl Slipknot didnt stop.You fail to understand.Slipknot was IS a member.

JenR1215
sum one at school told me they were quiting.... SHIT blushing blushing blushing blushing

spencerspider
ok ok anyway can someone make the video?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.