ONLY FOR 13 & 14 YEAR OLDS!! Whats your favorite anime show/movie/magna?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Japanese_wolf52
cool I like FUllMetal Alchemist & Wolf's Rain.

soaring_hawk
why only 13 and 14 sad

Japanese_wolf52
Because since I signed up all i've seen is 17 years old and up

riku-chan
fair enough. but let me just tell you that 13/14 year olds on here are very rare, because they usually get banned for bad behavior.

Japanese_wolf52
some one answear

riku-chan
like i said. very few 13/14 year olds. there are ppl under 17 though. i am one of them, and i think soaring_hawk is one as well.

Japanese_wolf52
sorry im new and i want some one my own age or a little older to talk to

demon_fox
i like: neon genesis evangelion, magical nurse komugi, azumanga daioh, naruto, bleach, yotsuba, .hack legend of the twilight, others too ^_^
PM me if you want to know more.

Dark+Me#1
Dn Angel
Inuyasha
Wolf's Rain
Kikider
Case Closed
S-cry-ed
mew mew power
yu-gi-oh
shamen king

soaring_hawk
Originally posted by riku-chan
like i said. very few 13/14 year olds. there are ppl under 17 though. i am one of them, and i think soaring_hawk is one as well. yes i'm 16 but going 17 in 2 months

.::Levi@than::.
I like.... Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto and Fruits Basket

GreenFist
Adult Swim is so low, i thought alot of people watched it

blood_ninja
inuyasha, naruto, yu yu hakusho, fruits basket, d n angel, pita ten, dbz, i mostly read shonen jump and im not sure how many anime shows ive watched from there

GreenFist
oH Case Closed, Lupin the Third, Iny. Samrui Champloo

Dark+Me#1
There all so cool Anime Rocks out loud.

Japanese_wolf52
You know wat? everyone can come on this site

blood_ninja
ANIME ROX MI SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol :P

stunna1773
Adult Swim

chibiruto
seiously, who ever u are, everyone can have an opinion cant they, exclusion leads to anger, anger leads to bashing, bashing leads to restrction, and restriction leads to, wtf?

riku-chan
16 going on 17 in 7 months.

inuyasha, demon diary, tsubasa reservior, cursed sword, sgt frog, vampire game, chobits, .hack//, shaman king (sadly it's over), rave master...

nand number one for me!

D.N.Angel!!!!!!!

blood_ninja
whos ur favorite character in d.n.angel?

riku-chan
Originally posted by blood_ninja
whos ur favorite character in d.n.angel?
can you guess from my name?

riku-chan
and sig?

bardock
i am 16 and this thread blows all hell

spiderboy5
naruto inuyasha gundam seed/destiny and bleach totally kick ass.

Japanese_wolf52
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok i already said every one can come on. I would change the title but i don't know how

riku-chan
you can't only moderators can.

terrysan
big grin I like Naruto,One peice,and Roroni Kenshin

terrysan
terrysan rox and so does Roroni Kenshin

GreenFist
Where else do you find Anime besides Adlut Swim

****** I LOVE THE SAMURI CHAMPLOO SONG AND THE PREVIEW MUSIC OF FA.##########

SamuraiSquirrel
you loser, im sorry but seriously, what a loser, you dont come to a site that is mostly 15 and up kind of things, so serously, i dont like to be mean anymore, but yeah, dont make this stuff up ok? it will make it easier on you and me, you because you wont have to listen to me complain, and i wont have to complain, sounds good no?

GreenFist
?

Dante+Me#1
I like all anime.

Japanese_wolf52
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
you loser, im sorry but seriously, what a loser, you dont come to a site that is mostly 15 and up kind of things, so serously, i dont like to be mean anymore, but yeah, dont make this stuff up ok? it will make it easier on you and me, you because you wont have to listen to me complain, and i wont have to complain, sounds good no?

you know i like it when you complain. and it is nice of you to complain about all my posts. i am sure you have it plained in your agenda to complain on all my posts. so thank you big grin you are to kind

KILLBILLFREAK

Me?

Japanese_wolf52
Originally posted by KILLBILLFREAK
Me?
no not you don't worry, he was talking to me. itn't he mean. no need to speak to a girl that way

KILLBILLFREAK
Originally posted by Japanese_wolf52
no not you don't worry, he was talking to me. itn't he mean. no need to speak to a girl that way oh

moogle_xenocide
full metal alchemist
FLCL
wolfs rain
cowboy bebop
s-CRY-ed
paranoia agent

TPinaPimp
My favorites are:

Naruto
Shaman King (Not the crappy dub)
One Piece (God Damn 4kids)
Dragonball/Z
FMA
Bo-7
Furi Kuri

I like mostly Shonen animes (cept Inuyasha)

KILLBILLFREAK
I just got into Naruto 3 shows ago

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by The True Fear
i am 16 and this thread blows all hell
And why do you think that?

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by terrysan
big grin I like Naruto,One peice,and Roroni Kenshin
Hey, I'm thinking you've got similar taste in anime as me big grin

Btw, it's Rurouni. wink

jnr hiphop
Hey man, chill out. What are you on about? You're telling someone not to come on a site that is mostly 15 and up. One question. Why not? And if you don't like to be mean, I suggest you don't talk that way to someone for no particular reason which I can see. Oh, and it would be much more easier if you just don't complain. I really don't think it's gonna help.

Cheeko
FLCL AND SAMURAI CHAMPLOO ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 laughing

Japanese_wolf52
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
Hey man, chill out. What are you on about? You're telling someone not to come on a site that is mostly 15 and up. One question. Why not? And if you don't like to be mean, I suggest you don't talk that way to someone for no particular reason which I can see. Oh, and it would be much more easier if you just don't complain. I really don't think it's gonna help.

Dont worry about him. He is just pised at me because when i first signed up i wanted to talk to someone my own age thats why i made this post for me and other younger teen/kids. He also dised my other posts for reasons i dont know why. But all he can do is talk tough and cant back it up.Thats why he hasnt wrote back on this post is because i said something to him.

jnr hiphop
Hey, I can see that you're pretty new, but I know that guy, he is sure to reply... If he doesn't... That's a suprise.

KILLBILLFREAK
Originally posted by Cheeko
FLCL AND SAMURAI CHAMPLOO ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 laughing

HECK YES eek!

Japanese_wolf52
Hey, I can see that you're pretty new, but I know that guy, he is sure to reply... If he doesn't... That's a suprise.

be surprised then

jnr hiphop
be surprised then
You can never be so sure... That's not the only time he's online you know...

miyuki kimishi
i'm 13&14.....i just officially confusled mehself
my favorite anime is currently fullmetal alchemist
manga: dnangel
movie:basically all of them that can be considered good

Ahneso
I'm 13! The anime I like are...
~Fruits Basket
~Inuyasha
~D.N.Angel
~His and Her Circumstances/Kare Kano
~Chobits
~Azumanga Daioh
~Detective Conan/Case Closed
~Fooly Cooly
Manga (Or 'magna' as Japanesewolf_52 calls it) -
~Bleach
~Trigun
~Fooly Cooly
~Fruits Basket
Movies, do you mean anime movies, or just movies in general... Bah
~Metropolis
~The Azumanga Daioh Movie (If you can call it a movie, it was only like 3 or 4 minutes long.)
~Princess Monoke
~That Sailor Moon Movie... Agh I can't remember the name it was the one where Renee' gets kidnapped and they all go and save her...
~Inuyasha: Affections Across Time ( I don't know the actual name so I'm going with that)

jnr hiphop
The only one I really like out of those is Trigun. Meh.

karenly
thank you for sharing

jnr hiphop
... huh

Ahneso
The only one I really like out of those is Trigun. Meh.

Lol, not surprised, most of them are Shoujo

chibiruto
if u guys want o fight this guy...do it somewhere else...lay off...it was one mistake and if noone else will stick up for him...I WILL!

The True Fear
oh good

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by chibiruto
if u guys want o fight this guy...do it somewhere else...lay off...it was one mistake and if noone else will stick up for him...I WILL!
You know what else? No one gives a shit...

bushidorodent
trigun, one piece, escaflone,and kenshin im 15 is that ok???

Nubi
Mononoke Hime (movie), Tenchi, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, and many more I can't remember.

spencerspider
um anime would be hmm dbz and naruto i guess.inuysha is good as well

ChakraStrings
Spiral, Naruto, Bleach, Ghost in The Shell, F.M.A., DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hikara No Go, -Fake-, Cowboy Behop, Inuyasha, I could go on...

DemonXangelX
all really but these are my fav angel sanctary ghost in the shell all dbz movies akira

americanidiot07
Naruto, Inuyasha, YU YU Hakusho, and DBZ

spencerspider
thats a really good 4

Elina_Egyptian
Yu-Gi-Oh!

naruto641
I could make a very long list since I like all the mangas ive read since most people wouldnt read something they dont like.....but ill list some, Dn Angel, D. Gray-Man, Naruto, Bleach, and Whistle are a few

spencerspider
the best 5 r dbz naruto yu-gi-oh! yu yu hakusho and inuyasha well they might not be the best but they r my favs definately

_Sanctuary_
Hi! I'm 14 I like:
Tokyo mew mew,
Serial experiments Lain
Cardcaptors Sakura
Ranma 1/2
Princess Ai
But I guess no-one else is interested in those... lol most people on here seem to be interested in stuff I know nothing about...

Japanese_wolf52
does anyone like Igpx

feather
naruto 4eva

Takiko_4ever
anything that as to do with the moon....
like Tsukuyomi, Fullmoon, sailor moon,
and lots of other ones that doesn't have to do with the moon....
Naruto baby!

older_than_13
Naruto
Yu Yu Hakusho
Full Metal Panic (it was funny...so I liked it)
Dragon Ball Z
Fushigi Yugi

KILLBILLFREAK
good.

Aelita01
Originally posted by Ahneso
I'm 13! The anime I like are...
~Fruits Basket
~Inuyasha
~D.N.Angel
~His and Her Circumstances/Kare Kano
~Chobits
~Azumanga Daioh
~Detective Conan/Case Closed
~Fooly Cooly
Manga (Or 'magna' as Japanesewolf_52 calls it) -
~Bleach
~Trigun
~Fooly Cooly
~Fruits Basket
Movies, do you mean anime movies, or just movies in general... Bah
~Metropolis
~The Azumanga Daioh Movie (If you can call it a movie, it was only like 3 or 4 minutes long.)
~Princess Monoke
~That Sailor Moon Movie... Agh I can't remember the name it was the one where Renee' gets kidnapped and they all go and save her...
~Inuyasha: Affections Across Time ( I don't know the actual name so I'm going with that) the sailor moon movie is the black dream hole (i hav it) smile

Aelita01
you loser, im sorry but seriously, what a loser, you dont come to a site that is mostly 15 and up kind of things, so serously, i dont like to be mean anymore, but yeah, dont make this stuff up ok? it will make it easier on you and me, you because you wont have to listen to me complain, and i wont have to complain, sounds good no? hey he wants 2 find ppl his own age so what? mad

Aelita01
hi? confused

CodeLyokoFan
lets see Inuyasha,FullMetalAlchemist,CodeLyoko,and more but i don't have the time right now, bye! yes

CodeLyokoFan
oh and naruto

CodeLyokoFan
Originally posted by spencerspider
um anime would be hmm dbz and naruto i guess.inuysha is good as well yeah dbz rulez!

CodeLyokoFan
does anyone like Igpx yeah i like it it is a good show yes

Japanese_wolf52
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Hi! I'm 14 I like:
Tokyo mew mew,
Serial experiments Lain
Cardcaptors Sakura
Ranma 1/2
Princess Ai
But I guess no-one else is interested in those... lol most people on here seem to be interested in stuff I know nothing about...

i like card captors and ranma 1/2 i've heard of the other ones but never seen them

Aelita01
code lyoko, sailor moon, and uhgioh gx

evil_kidz
hey!!!!! my faves are naruto, DearS, final fanasy VII advent children, saikano and tenjo tenge

Takiko_4ever
I love a whole bunch of anime's!

Cesternino53
fave anime movie: Princess Mononoke
fave anime tv show: Yu Yu Hakusho and Neon Genises Evangelion
fave manga: Nausicaa and AKIRA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.