Ghost Rider vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
ghost1Just how powerful is Ghost Rider's Pennance Stare? Someone as powerful as Jugg. could crush his bones to dust.
But Ghost Rider would get in Great hits and reform along the battle till he was in a corner.
Can his stare defeat someone like Juggernaut aka. Cain Marko with his magic shild up or drop someone with unlimited rage like the Hulk; and dare I wisper his name least he appear: g l a d i a t o r?

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
ghost1Just how powerful is Ghost Rider's Pennance Stare? Someone as powerful as Jugg. could crush his bones to dust.
But Ghost Rider would get in Great hits and reform along the battle till he was in a corner.
Can his stare defeat someone like Juggernaut aka. Cain Marko with his magic shild up or drop someone with unlimited rage like the Hulk; and dare I wisper his name least he appear: g l a d i a t o r?

Pennance Stare FTW

golem370
Juggernaut would kill him imo

guy222
Lets see

Ketch/Kale GR killed Blackheart

Blaze GR has the power to defeat WWH

Scoobless
Interesting match ... both are pretty much indestructible. I think the PS would work on Juggs though.

MightyEInherjar
Not only would I think the Stare would work on Juggernaut, I think it would absolutely dominate him. He's custom made to get f*cked up by the Stare.

guy222
thumb up

juggernaut74
I'm guessing his helmet can protect him from the PIS stare.

Knowsbleed33
Only if the PS is greater than Cyttoraks enchantment will it work. I don't think it is greater.

Juggernaut gives GR the same treatment WWH gave him.

lft4ded
If D'Sparye couldn't do it, then I'd give this one to Cain too.

Plus with all of the mental trauma and soul searching he's done post-Onslaught (post-Sammy, w/She-Hulk, during UnRedeemed, and WWH:X-Men#3) he may be able to shake it off.

Mindset
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Juggernaut gives GR the same treatment WWH gave him.

So Juggs will do nothing to GR like WWH did?

Mindset
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm guessing his helmet can protect him from the PIS stare. Why would his helmet protect him, it's not a psi attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.