X3 rumors debunked!!!???????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
I'm hoping people have already talked about this but just in case.

If you haven't read the latest wizard Avi Arad pretty much says all these internet rumors about characters dieying is complete BS.

pr1983
Originally posted by mr.smiley

If you haven't read the latest wizard Avi Arad pretty much says all these internet rumors about characters dieying is complete BS.

Seriously? so it wont suck?

mr.smiley
Well PR I got some good news and some bad news.

The good news is Avi pretty much said all these death and sex scenes are false.

The bad news:Arad admits Logan will still be the central character and that even more of his past will be revealed.
Halle Berry will have a bigger role (which leads me to belive cycke will still get the axe or will just be put even more on the back burner).

And finaly......Some of these internet rumors are true.They talk about the danger room sequence and talk about Xaviers somewhat questionable past.

On a final mixed note:The wizard says Gambit IS supposed to be in this film but he still hasn't been casted and it would only be a small role.

Leo.M
clap Gambit's going to be in x-3

mr.smiley
If they cast someone.So don't get too happy.

Leo.M
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOcrybaby Gambit's my fav....screw Halle Berry

LeDiableBlanc90
What about the phoenix saga? How are they gonna make room for such a huge plotline when they're still going "ooh, poor Logan,with his claws and amnesia and funny haircut and whatnot....." and NOW they're going to focus on Storm, possibly the weakest character in the whole goddamn thing just because they don't want to lose a big star. Who gives a shit if Halle's in it? I think most people would actually want to see the movie more if she f*cked off...

willRules
I agree Halle Berry was rubbish in the other X-men movies, I think Storm should get killed b Kelsey Grammer who plays Beast, at the beginning of the movie............

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by willRules
I agree Halle Berry was rubbish in the other X-men movies, I think Storm should get killed b Kelsey Grammer who plays Beast, at the beginning of the movie............ She could get stabbed in the back with an axe by Maggie Simpson for all I care, just get her out of there! mad Or at the very least cut her screentime. Any version with Phoenix where Storm gets more screentime than Cyke is not good sad .

mr.smiley
Originally posted by LeDiableBlanc90
What about the phoenix saga? How are they gonna make room for such a huge plotline when they're still going "ooh, poor Logan,with his claws and amnesia and funny haircut and whatnot....." and NOW they're going to focus on Storm, possibly the weakest character in the whole goddamn thing just because they don't want to lose a big star. Who gives a shit if Halle's in it? I think most people would actually want to see the movie more if she f*cked off...

I agree.The last I herd the movie was suppose to be 2 1/2 hours long.But even at that, this movie is going to have way too much.The people over at Fox don't understand the whole Phoenix saga is a very basic story of human sacrafice and love set on the cosmic scale.I predict this movie is going to be a roller coaster for X fans.With many ups and downs.

X-Menfan87

YAY.......................... big grin Happy Dance

katie_girl09
Well PR I got some good news and some bad news.

The good news is Avi pretty much said all these death and sex scenes are false.

The bad news:Arad admits Logan will still be the central character and that even more of his past will be revealed.
Halle Berry will have a bigger role (which leads me to belive cycke will still get the axe or will just be put even more on the back burner).

And finaly......Some of these internet rumors are true.They talk about the danger room sequence and talk about Xaviers somewhat questionable past.

On a final mixed note:The wizard says Gambit IS supposed to be in this film but he still hasn't been casted and it would only be a small role.
Oh hooray. A 3rd Wolverine movie. Because Wolverine is the only X-man that ANYONE who reads the comics or watched any of the series cares about. Let's just totally ignore all of those pesky other characters. And let's forget about Gambit, because he wasn't a character that people really wanted anyway. Who they really want is Multiple Man and Stacy X...
And Halle gets a bigger role? WTF?? But she sucks! And where is the Pheonix gonna fit? HMMMMMMM!!!??? Jeez...

mr.smiley
Lets look at all these new characters.

Juggernaut
Angel
Beast
Stacy X
Multiple Man
Avalanche
And how many new villains?2 not including Phoenix.

crimsonphoenix
how is this movie going to work out when the story line is about phoenix. Juggernaut is a nice character but he has no reason to be in the film, niether does stacy x . wolverine doesnt need more screen time he already had it.. halle can go f*ck herself cuz she she sucks as storm. They need to play up some characters like cyclops . make iceman funny.and have rogue be the tought a** chick we all know.

NoFate007
Only way I can see this going on, is this being the plot:

The X-Men split up. Juggernaut attacks and so does Phoenix. Angel has the serum and all that.

One section of them goes to fight Phoenix and investigate. One section goes to get Juggernaut, and gets tied up in the serum thing as well.

Phoenix Team:
Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, possibility of Magneto/Mystique/Pyro/whomever

Juggernaut Team:
Colossus, Rogue, Iceman, Shadowcat

Xavier & Beast alternate and such, take care of some plotline crap.

Storm gets a "bigger" role because she's one of 4 people in an entire section by herself, and can fight Phoenix kind of well (visually too). Cyclops and Wolverine are in there because they're leading members and they love Jean. The kids and such are against Juggernaut, but since Shadowcat and Colossus couldn't hold a whole section by themselves, they're granted Iceman and Rogue, which provides the leaders of that group. Beast isn't able to connect emotionally with Jean so he's out with Phoenix, and he can't fight Juggernaut so he's out there.

Who knows. I'm lost now lol

mr.smiley
Juggernaut realy should be a heavy hitter,but I get the feeling he's going to be played out as Sabretooths replacement and be a backround character that has only a few scenes.Hopefuly i'm wrong though and they make him a huge threat.

X-Woman
Man I'm confused...DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING!!!!

LeDiableBlanc90
I mean, I like the re-invention and everything...sort of. But I'd stilll love a completely faithful movie like they did with sin city, especially with all the current shitty problems that have emerged with the latest movie.
Ugh, why can't they just for once make a movie for the REAL FANS?! The ones who've been agonizing over and following these characters for years instead of people who are just doddling along to the cinema for some entertainment going "what the hell are mutants anyway?"

Clovie
Originally posted by Leo.M
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOcrybaby Gambit's my fav....screw Halle Berry i agree fully.

supreme_being
as far as i know the only reason they r going into storms past is because when it comes to the phoenix destroying everything, storm starts throwing everytghing shes got at her!
oh f>ck no more wolverine! they r gonna ruin the character if they keep usin him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.