Have anyone made you feel like crap. People are cruel, I tells ya!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Story 1
Ok, like a year ago, I had this rpg site, and my friends joined. My cpu broke, so i had to close it and take a break, I told them and they said ok). When my cpu got fixed 3 weeks later, i told them to join again, and one said, that there are more important things, like girls.

I didn't know how to take take that.

Story 2
Was on the baseball team, then got 3 strikes and lost game.(damn pressure), then I hear You suck ass. I am like damn, it was that one time because of the pressure.

last Story
Was speaking about one of my games to a friend, and it was fun, then here comes the buttwhole, that says, you guys have no lives and you need to get laid.

Like, for real, the man couldn't keep it to himself, and for some reason he must share it with me, and must think I want to hear that.

So comment, and right any of your stories
exmaple : your tongue got stuck to a poll, in the winter and people laughed the pinapple juice out of you.

Red Superfly
A man threw a wet fish at me. I kick him in the nuts.

Kharhmah
The last five years of my life were made hell by my classmates. All of them.

Red Superfly
Kids can be such dicks.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Kharhmah

What they say or do ?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
What they say or do ?
Quite a lot of things. Depending on their moods.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Kids can be such dicks.

Leo.M

don't let them get to you once you do they own you.

TwisterGameX

Share 1

Kharhmah
Share 1
They used avoid me like the plague.

Throw things at me. Footballs, paper balls, stationary. etc.

Put me down at any given opportunity.

etc. etc. etc. happy

Leo.M
guys or girls

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Leo.M
guys or girls
Both.

Leo.M
censored no way, guys doing this...that's low, low, low....man that's such a pansy thing to do to a girl. why do they pick on you?

Kharhmah
censored no way, guys doing this...that's low, low, low....man that's such a pansy thing to do to a girl. why do they pick on you?
I seriously have no idea.

darth-yoda
coz ther nobs all guys are like that well most stick to |KMc us guys are nice her right guys common show some support

The Ones
every single day i got beaten up by this arse hole, until my mate suggested fighting back nomatter what the consequence. so he came at me and i put him in a coma

darth-yoda
thats a good job ya did there he wont be bullying you anymore

mysterio69
i got kicked in the balls by my lil' bro. that sucked.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by The Ones
every single day i got beaten up by this arse hole, until my mate suggested fighting back nomatter what the consequence. so he came at me and i put him in a coma
clapping

Leo.M
I seriously have no idea.

that really F***'d up, do you look bad or something

darth-yoda
yeah i cant see why people would do that

The Ones
clapping

thanks. i did get kicked out of school because of it but only for 1 month and not forever because it was in self defence

TwisterGameX
Do people get there kicks this way ? It's cruel.

Inspectah Deck

Should have reload and explode, and keep an extra magazine in your pocket rifle

Leo.M
Originally posted by The Ones

At least you shut him up

ResubianNushi
Ehh. I cant' realte to any of you sadly. I was the kid who was the nice gy and everyone liked me except for some dumbass jocks. But I showed them by kicking some of their asses and taking their girls. Was quite a good time for me actually.

Lana
People are asshats. I was picked on by everyone all through middle and high school....for 7 years.

Leo.M
Do people get there kicks this way ? It's cruel.

Yeah, there called dicks and most of them are my friends sad but there cool but if they see someone they don't like the way they are......hmmm how can i say this nicely...bully them

Leo.M
Originally posted by Lana
People are asshats. I was picked on by everyone all through middle and high school....for 7 years.

whoa....7 yrs

Kharhmah
Same here.

But only through high school. So, five years. erm

Leo.M
Same here.

But only through high school. So, five years. erm

5 yrs....you mean 4 yrs right

GCG

So was I ;

I was picked on by Teachers and Prefects of discipline on a daily basis for about 7 years. They used to search my school-bag, chuck me out of class and used me as an accesory of discipline.

Kharhmah
5 yrs....you mean 4 yrs right
No, five.

*points at self*

From England. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.