Whose the mysterious person in the hellion club?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaise
Who do you guys think the person in the red cloak is? We know that emma is meeting with sebastion and cassodra....but i wonder who the other person is? Any thoughts?

willRules
This should be in the q&a thread.........

Disappear
also, it's the 'hellfire' club. and nobody's supposed to know, hence the hood...

psychicman
you know what i bet its scarlet witch. Ant thoughts

crimsonphoenix
no i think it can be sage

xmarksthespot
It's...... the first Black Queen.... Jean Grey. laughing out loud

crimsonphoenix
wouldnt that be something

Disappear
there're a bunch of theories flying around about who it could be. the first leaves the hooded figure unknown, as it would be a second branch of the hellfire club (considering sunspot and courtney ross are heading a branch already) and their members have never been discussed. the second, more interesting, theory is that emma's BIG SECRET is that she's suffering from some mental disorder, and that these hellfire characters are manifestations of her imagination. that would explain shaw's out-dated attire, the appearance of the confirmed-dead 'negasonic teenage warhead,' and why cassandra nova's just sitting on genosha after already attacking the nation and being reverted behind-the-scenes into an infantile state of mind. that could make the hooded figure jean, which would make a lot of sense as another "haunt" in emma's mind, but it could also be just about anyone else.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Disappear
there're a bunch of theories flying around about who it could be. the first leaves the hooded figure unknown, as it would be a second branch of the hellfire club (considering sunspot and courtney ross are heading a branch already) and their members have never been discussed. the second, more interesting, theory is that emma's BIG SECRET is that she's suffering from some mental disorder, and that these hellfire characters are manifestations of her imagination. that would explain shaw's out-dated attire, the appearance of the confirmed-dead 'negasonic teenage warhead,' and why cassandra nova's just sitting on genosha after already attacking the nation and being reverted behind-the-scenes into an infantile state of mind. that could make the hooded figure jean, which would make a lot of sense as another "haunt" in emma's mind, but it could also be just about anyone else. I've been saying she's going insane for a loooooonng time already.

DarkCrawler
Wait, isn't that Cassandra Nova on the background?!

xmarksthespot
Yep. 'Cept she's not wearing her cool Safari hat lol. Thing is she never had anything to do with the HF. Neither did Negasonic Teenaged Warhead. Which adds further credence to my Emma Frost is going insane theory.

Paola
merging with q&a as soon as it gets answered

Disappear
the next issue of AX isn't slated to come out til January, paola...

crimsonphoenix
ooooo don't question paola's authority. your going to get in trouble...lol

Disappear
no no no, not questioning. just suggesting a more pre-emptive solution to this unanswerable thread...

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Disappear
no no no, not questioning. just suggesting a more pre-emptive solution to this unanswerable thread...

Haha... suck up. stick out tongue

Paolo, it is NOT coming out until January... GOD! stick out tongue

Paola
miffed

you're all in my list dev

so... ASk AGAIN IN JANUARY bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.