The Skrulls are coming! The Skrulls are coming!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Anyone really noticed the pretty widespread Skrull invasion in the MU lately?

In a few months, Skrulls are going to have the main spot at Marvel, which I think is great.

MK Spiderman has a SuperSkrull
Paibok the PowerSkrull will appear in Drax's new series.
A Super Skrull in Runaways.
And in Marvel Team up, Titannus is a Super Skrull.

I always liked Skrulls. Do you like the idea of Skrulls being a major part of Marvel??

yahman
Your definately onto something here. I'cant wait for Drax's and Sentrys new serries. If they are anything like Storm Breaker and Hercs recent one, ill be a very happy chappy. smile

ScarletSpider
I think it's pretty interesting, and it would definately be cool to have a Skrull/Earth war or something, or the Skrull's making a bid to take over the earth as their new homeworld.

It's pretty interesting to see a "Super Skrull" program up and running. Virtue and Titannus look pretty interesting.

willRules
They had that Maximum security storyline ages ago where Aliens turned Earth into a prison planet. It was a good storyline but I dont want to see that happen all over again, I would much rather see a huge war an a field with Thousands of Skrulls on one side and a load of Marvel Heroes on the other...........

yahman
Originally posted by willRules
They had that Maximum security storyline ages ago where Aliens turned Earth into a prison planet. It was a good storyline but I dont want to see that happen all over again, I would much rather see a huge war an a field with Thousands of Skrulls on one side and a load of Marvel Heroes on the other...........

That was the Kree wasn't it ? I Long Pig does have a point, it may take a while to happen, but something is definitely brewing on the planet of the Skrulls. smile Although i was under the impression that their home world had been eaten by Galactus. There was this great thread may ed a few months back about whether or not earth would survive if the Shiar invaded. Mind you the Cassandra Nova incident blew the whole thing out of the water. Is their empire still in ruins ? Maybe the skrull are seeking to take advantage of this ?

Pointinel
Originally posted by long pig
Anyone really noticed the pretty widespread Skrull invasion in the MU lately?

In a few months, Skrulls are going to have the main spot at Marvel, which I think is great.

MK Spiderman has a SuperSkrull
Paibok the PowerSkrull will appear in Drax's new series.
A Super Skrull in Runaways.
And in Marvel Team up, Titannus is a Super Skrull.

I always liked Skrulls. Do you like the idea of Skrulls being a major part of Marvel??

^and dont forget the Hydra theme... hehehe

ok, back to topic

ScarletSpider
The Skrull empire is currently scattered throughout the Marvel Universe, many are hanging out with Intelligentsia and the Super Skrull on an ad hoc homeworld, but they haven't seriously colonized any planet.

Maximum Security was different though, they were just random rejects being shunted to earth, the Skrulls coming would be a full scale invasion.

Doctor D.P.
Looks like Long Pig might have had something with this thread !

Spooky heh ! eek!

http://www.newsarama.com/

llagrok
Paibok's in prison though, so unfortunately we won't see any more of him.

I won't mind seeing more Skrull action though smile

willRules
wow so is my thread gonna be closed or will my thread be altered into focusing on the non skrull related parts of the upcoming event? laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
Skrulls?
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/d/d3/Super_skrull.jpg/442px-Super_skrull.jpg

Or have the Romulans crossed the neutral zone?!
http://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/200303/ds9-513-romulans-are-also-deta/320x240.jpg

Curse you, TVLand!

willRules
is the first pic done by the guy who drew Young Avengers and New Avengers Illuminati miniseries? I love his art yes

CasanoVa
I don't.

Cheung = Over-rated.

willRules
laughing we disagree on everything big grin

Doctor D.P.
Originally posted by willRules
wow so is my thread gonna be closed or will my thread be altered into focusing on the non skrull related parts of the upcoming event? laughing out loud

I was making reference to the scary accuracy of Long Pigs prediction. He's probably a ethnic skrull.

Endless Mike
Hasn't the Annihilation wave pretty much wiped out 99.999% of the Skrulls at this point?

llagrok
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Hasn't the Annihilation wave pretty much wiped out 99.999% of the Skrulls at this point?

At least 80%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.