Hyperion and Gladiator vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Exiles Hyperion (with Holocaust power-up also)
Extremely Confident Gladiator (Ego-beater)

VS

Silver Surfer
Firelord
Terrax
Morg
Nova
Invisible Man
Red Shift
Fallen One

Who wins?

Darth_Erebus
The Heralds easily. SS and Morg alone could easily hold their own against these two.

armandovalles
i seriously doubt SS and Morg could do it alone, cuz Exiles Hyperion killed the Avengers and Fantastic 5 at the same time without breaking a sweat. And Gladiator beat Ego, the Living Planet, who has stalemated Galactus! So thats like saying Morg and SS could do beat the Avengers, Fantastic 5, and Ego all by themselves just like these 2 did.

armandovalles
anyone who actually has some knowledge of comics gonna respond?

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by armandovalles
i seriously doubt SS and Morg could do it alone, cuz Exiles Hyperion killed the Avengers and Fantastic 5 at the same time without breaking a sweat. And Gladiator beat Ego, the Living Planet, who has stalemated Galactus! So thats like saying Morg and SS could do beat the Avengers, Fantastic 5, and Ego all by themselves just like these 2 did.

This only goes to show how inconsistant comics are depending on who's doing the writing (and please remember, we are talking about comics). First of all, SS could defeat Gladiator easily. In Silver Surfer #82 both SS and Gladiator (along with Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, etc) are Tyrants capitves in an energy draining matrix. Tyrant refers to the Surfer as his most powerful captive. Again, in the "Galactus, the devourer" series Gladiator wants to fight SS but Surfer warnd that he knows Gladiators weakness and could fell him with a short burst of radiation.

As for Gladiator being able to defeat Ego who stalemated Galactus...maybe he did but to show comic inconsistancy in the Graphic Novel "The trial of Galactus" Ilandrea confronts Galactus only to have Gladiator say "majestrix, have a care, I am sworn ever to protect you but against Galactus I have not the power".

Hyperion? I've seen Thor stalemate him in older comics.

I stand by my original statement and think I have backed it up. SS and Morg could hold their own against these two. All the heralds would crush them.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
This only goes to show how inconsistant comics are depending on who's doing the writing (and please remember, we are talking about comics). First of all, SS could defeat Gladiator easily. In Silver Surfer #82 both SS and Gladiator (along with Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, etc) are Tyrants capitves in an energy draining matrix. Tyrant refers to the Surfer as his most powerful captive. Again, in the "Galactus, the devourer" series Gladiator wants to fight SS but Surfer warnd that he knows Gladiators weakness and could fell him with a short burst of radiation.

As for Gladiator being able to defeat Ego who stalemated Galactus...maybe he did but to show comic inconsistancy in the Graphic Novel "The trial of Galactus" Ilandrea confronts Galactus only to have Gladiator say "majestrix, have a care, I am sworn ever to protect you but against Galactus I have not the power".

Hyperion? I've seen Thor stalemate him in older comics.

I stand by my original statement and think I have backed it up. SS and Morg could hold their own against these two. All the heralds would crush them.
EXILES HYPERION.
Read with me.
E-X-I-L-E-S H-Y-P-E-R-I-O-N.
This guy knocked unconscious Hulk and killed, he snapped Thor's neck, killed Hercules, a whole Avengers team, he was hit with nuclear strikes in his world and laughed at them.He even killed Galactus, tough it was obviously weakned, but he still killed him.He's certainly on herald level, if not above.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.