If you could make up an anime show/movie what would be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Japanese_wolf52
I would have a story about kids that went missing in the 1700's and two sisters had to find them while fighting demons and looking for their other sister.

Japanese_wolf52
any one answear

Japanese_wolf52
hey some one write something even if u just made it up. that is wat i did

GreenFist
I guess i would a story some what like KILL BILL

Japanese_wolf52
dose any have an idea

Japanese_wolf52
if you have an idea write it don't just veiw wat is the fun of that

GreenFist
I said something you have to make conversation so this Thread grows

DemonXangelX
id make somthing tahta has fighting but also a romantic

Spelljammer
Well, it would roughly based on this forum..

SpellJammer was told by malevolent spirits that he has to kill Hillary Clinton (who is now president) if he wants to establish a new world order which will grant him a girlfriend, SO, he seeks out to destroy her wielding lots of death/doom spells, he's not public enemy number one because he's "a religous whacko" and this only puts on a tighter grip for the securalist movement to destroy anything and everything related directly or indirectly to God.

Another person who wants SpellJammer dead is some hot nazi chick with a sniper fetish, she's upset because SpellJammer wouldn't lead the third black reich, and if she can't have him, then nobody can..

And Deano is the only other person SpellJammer trusts in this crazy world. Deano was going to be a rockstar but that plan went to crap, he instead became a children's show host and wears a pink bunny suit. But he finds and wield's Thor's hammer and becomes alot like The Justice Friend's Val Hallin..

Japanese_wolf52
Does anyone have an idea about if they could make their own anime show?

moogle_xenocide
i would write a story about a guys slow fall into the depths of insanity sorta like paranoia agent+requium for a dream

sailormoon
Mine's would more than likely be a plot.

leana marie
i would make one about this crazy halfdead person who has powers from beyond and wants to take over the world.

Japanese_wolf52
Originally posted by sailormoon
Mine's would more than likely be a plot.

what do you mean every moviebook has a plot

Bardiel13
Hey, I'm going to a charter school and teaching myself Japanese, with hopes of landing a job at GAINAX. I have a bajillion ideas for animes that I hope to apply someday.

DarkC
Sword clan.

Darth Macabre
I would make one about a Land that is torn into 3 different countries. One would rely on magic to fight, one would rely on Swords, and one would be peaceful. THe peacful clan was demolished during the last battle over 15 years ago, but 2 children survived. Theres more too it but to lazy to go into depth.

Emperor Harumon
Id make my movie like Sin City

Japanese_wolf52
no one has an idea on how to come up with ur own story.
OK If you were asked to make a anime for manga, action, viz media,and bandi what would ur story be? OR if you could change an anime that was already made what is it and wat would u change?

older_than_13
Setting: Atlantis
Characters: All have ESP (Extra-Sensory Perception)
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Love, Action

If I was to create one, it would be about 6 people who come from different races who totally hate each other.

Then the day looms when their world is to be destroyed by their God for revenge.

Called up because the fate of their world lies in their hands they coincidentally fall into friendship with unswerving loyalty. Along the way they get teamed up into unlikely partnerships as well. In the end some die, some live on to tell the tale ---> but ultimately they create immortality because of the tales they led and their friendship that lasted.

In fact, I already got a picture with 2 characters to inspire me.. \/ \/ Kharmah (Brilliantly talented) colored it...

>>>>>> someone tell me if the story is STUPID so I wouldn't go writing it for a report in class. PM me or whatever...

el barto_1
i would make a series with starring Rock lee, like a spin off from naruto

Japanese_wolf52
so instead of naruto being the hero rock lee is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.