KMC Most Significant Members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
In a list from 1-10, 1 being the best, who are the top 10 most significant members of the KMC Comic Book Versus Forum? They dont have to be very knowledgeable, all the have to be is very significant, in other words, ur posts mean something special, or to be respected, etc. So who are the top 10?

*Moderators please dont move or delete this or anything. Thanx.

8bitChris
1. 8bitChris
2. 8bitChris
3. 8bitChris
4. 8bitChris
5. 8bitChris
6. 8bitChris
7. 8bitChris
8. Digimark
9. Tron
10. 8bitChris

jinzin
oh crap....here we go again...

golem370
Since I am 24 then I will be number 24

Wynndar
I think these are always interesting

King KAM
Man i might not be in the serious debaters side, but I am for damn sure in the comice releif top 10 sadly though im behind c17, damn that funny isrealite.......

yahman
Originally posted by King KAM
Man i might not be in the serious debaters side, but I am for damn sure in the comice releif top 10 sadly though im behind c17, damn that funny isrealite.......

He's left sad

This thread is elitist, and always turns into a fishing competition. smile

Creshosk
1. The owners of the site
2. The site's administrators
3. The global moderators
4. The local moderators
5. The users

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by golem370
Since I am 24 then I will be number 24 24 what? Crap threads?... j/k...shifty

It's way more than 24...

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
24 what? Crap threads?... j/k...shifty

It's way more than 24... There's a good 10 guys I give credit to as being good debators on the site...I won't mention names.

Scoobless
again?...... c'mon... you know that these threads always get closed Armando

Tha C-Master
Ok lets see here, AGAIN!!! (why armando, why?)

Comic Knowledge (knows their issues): demigawd, Galacticstorm, nerjak,Beyonder, k3vil, Nataku8188, wynndar, kgkg, cosmic cube

Debating Ability(able to get their points across as clearly, effectively, and frustratingly as possible): Scoobless, longpig, creshosk, AC, (those last two sometimes end up talking more about the other person than the topic, but they're still good), darkcrawler,

Logic and Calculations(apply grounds to make the matches fair, and are relaible for determining outcomes): xmarksthespot, Farseer, wannabe, Metalmanx,

Good ol' friends: (perhaps the most important part, good ol guys that just keep me laughing): pr1983, yahman, olympian, whirlysplat, digimark, maxspidey24, batman wins, colossus 17, black robb, hulk power, dvampire, hoshi, enslaved, m hoshi 89, darkstorm zero, blair wind

All I could remember, and keep up the good work guys...

eleveninches
11inches

armandovalles
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Ok lets see here, AGAIN!!! (why armando, why?)

Comic Knowledge (knows their issues): demigawd, Galacticstorm, nerjak,Beyonder, k3vil, Nataku8188, wynndar, kgkg, cosmic cube

Debating Ability(able to get their points across as clearly, effectively, and frustratingly as possible): Scoobless, longpig, creshosk, AC, (those last two sometimes end up talking more about the other person than the topic, but they're still good), darkcrawler,

Logic and Calculations(apply grounds to make the matches fair, and are relaible for determining outcomes): xmarksthespot, Farseer, wannabe, Metalmanx,

Good ol' friends: (perhaps the most important part, good ol guys that just keep me laughing): pr1983, yahman, olympian, whirlysplat, digimark, maxspidey24, batman wins, colossus 17, black robb, hulk power, dvampire, hoshi, enslaved, m hoshi 89, darkstorm zero, blair wind

All I could remember, and keep up the good work guys...

hey wut about me C-Masta'!

Cosmo Kramer
Hmm and where is ScarletSpider?

Cosmo Kramer
That dude is better then all of you combined!

yahman
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
That dude is better then all of you combined!

Are you related ? smile

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by armandovalles
hey wut about me C-Masta'! forgot about you man, whoops.

I haven't seen any list yet... mad

freezedoom
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Who's the most significant member of KMC?
Freezedoom that who!!!

colossus17
Originally posted by freezedoom
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Who's the most significant member of KMC?
Freezedoom that who!!!

no one even knows who u ****en are.......had to come back for that......

goodbye bitches

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Creshosk
1. The owners of the site
2. The site's administrators
3. The global moderators
4. The local moderators
5. The users

I'll co-sign this. Once you get to be a Mod you see that it's really true.

Well, that and it acknowledges that you're all beneath me...bwahahaha!

cool

Scoobless
Originally posted by colossus17
no one even knows who u ****en are.......had to come back for that......

goodbye bitches

this guy's had more comebacks than ..... well.... someone who's had a lot of comebacks..... yeah..... you know what i'm talking about

embarrasment

Tha C-Master
the ridiculous number of people here make the forum, otherwise you'd rule over nothing, but anyways... stick out tongue

yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
this guy's had more comebacks than ..... well.... someone who's had a lot of comebacks..... yeah..... you know what i'm talking about

embarrasment

No ??????? your response seem seriously devoid of meaning wink

colossus17
the ridiculous number of people here make the forum, otherwise you'd rule over nothing, but anyways... stick out tongue

indeed especially if they find out that you and me are really the same person under different accounts.....

yahman
indeed especially if they find out that you and me are really the same person under different accounts.....

I knew you couldn't last long without me wink

colossus17
Originally posted by yahman
I knew you couldn't last long without me wink

i aint stayin bub

yahman
i aint stayin bub

Sure you're not !!! shifty

Scoobless
i aint stayin bub

of course not.... if you stayed this time then you wouldn't be able to stage another "comeback" in a day or two

stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I'm thought I wanted to, that snake fanboy had me wriggling in my seat, but now, I have no more ******* in me....

Its a bad bad thing...

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'll co-sign this. Once you get to be a Mod you see that it's really true.

Well, that and it acknowledges that you're all beneath me...bwahahaha!

cool

laughing out loud

colossus17
I'm thought I wanted to, that snake fanboy had me wriggling in my seat, but now, I have no more ******* in me....

Its a bad bad thing...

yeah my rage is gone 2

King KAM
yeah my rage is gone 2
I wont forget you my love.....

yahman
Yeh any way .....

WHERE'S ALEMASTER GONE, I MISS THAT GUY sad

colossus17
I wont forget you my love.....

thanx * goes to armored form, and escapes while he can still walk*......

jinzin
yeah my rage is gone 2

scoobless has been dissing our master...does that get your rage on?

colossus17
Originally posted by jinzin
scoobless has been dissing our master...does that get your rage on?

scoobles is a cock sucker he will pay.he sucks other birds 2.......

jinzin
the heralds must defend at all costs...

colossus17
the heralds must defend at all costs...

indeed............

yahman
thanx * goes to armored form, and escapes while he can still walk*......

Thats seems like wink HARD work ...... laughing laughing laughing

no ! sad

Laminator_X
I am, in fact, the least significant member of this forum.

jinzin
laughing out loud c17 notice: you came back for a few minutes and yet another (best KMC members) thread is going into the void of the random that we've sent so many others before it.... laughing out loud

colossus17
laughing out loud c17 notice: you came back for a few minutes and yet another (best KMC members) thread is going into the void of the random that we've sent so many others before it.... laughing out loud

this cycle shall continue for it is older then the universe itself

Scoobless
this cycle shall continue for it is older then the universe itself

older than JP?

jinzin
but not as old as JP

colossus17
older than JP?

you fool nothing is older then JP......he is the universe.......time to him is like lego to a child......

Scoobless
lol

jinzin
older than JP?

damn beat me to it by a couple seconds...

King KAM
you fool nothing is older then JP......he is the universe.......time to him is like lego to a child......
what about JP's mama.....

Scoobless

lmao... i was about to say the same thing

yahman

She was alright but i've had better. smile

Scoobless
damn beat me to it by a couple seconds...

gotta be quick around these parts hombre

jinzin

laughing out loud

jinzin
everyone knows jp gave birth to himself.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

wait yahman had sex with jp? sick

King KAM
that was low......but hilarious!!!!!

colossus17
be careful u fools for those who talk about JP's mother will invoke the wrath of his master "dan" and his heralds colossus and jinzin...beware u fools for we will stand our ground.

yahman
be careful u fools for those who talk about JP's mother will invoke the wrath of his master "dan" and his heralds colossus and jinzin...beware u fools for we will stand our ground.

Well guys it was nice knowing you ... sad

colossus17
Well guys it was nice knowing you ... sad

i will throw a hypervelocity mega sonic cosmic punch taught to me by JP himself!.i can deliver those at a rate of 56,930 per second which is but JP can do it 30,000 faster

Draco69
Demigawd
Sentry
Cosmic Cube
Wynndar
Beyonder
Pr183
Jinzin
Nakatu
Scoobless
Xmarksthespot
jrodslam

yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
Demigawd
Sentry
Cosmic Cube
Wynndar
Beyonder
Pr183
Jinzin
Nakatu
Scoobless
Xmarksthespot
jrodslam

Ok i disagree with this list on so many levels..... but your new Sig is so much better than the last one .... I'll let it slide. smile

Draco69
Like it? Thanks.

Fine...Yahman too.

colossus17
Like it? Thanks.

Fine...Yahman too.

you will pay for this draco

olympian
He doesnt have the money.

colossus17
Originally posted by olympian
He doesnt have the money.

man-god if they dont have the money to pay colossus they pay with their lives....

jinzin

and devour all in it's path...for we....ARE MADE.....OF RAAAAAAAGE! mad

olympian
"man-god if they dont have the money to pay colossus they pay with their lives...."

Russian mob eh?

jinzin
Demigawd
Sentry
Cosmic Cube
Wynndar
Beyonder
Pr183
Jinzin
Nakatu
Scoobless
Xmarksthespot
jrodslam

coming from a dude that was seemingly dissing me the other night... thanks man... embarrasment

yahman
"man-god if they dont have the money to pay colossus they pay with their lives...."

Russian mob eh?

No far worse......

(Whispers) The Duke known as J.P.

colossus17

Russian mob eh?

bingo

manjaro
i think its bullshit that whenever one of these roll around i only get props after demanding itbig grin

Draco69
coming from a dude that was seemingly dissing me the other night... thanks man... embarrasment

I was merely making observations. You are significant to this forum...even if I think some of your arguements are bull.

It's about who brings more to the table really.

olympian
"No far worse......

(Whispers) The Duke known as J.P"

That is a universe level threat. Call to arms everyone! Womens to the battlefield first!

"bingo"

You have my blessings. I always welcome an honest living.

yahman
Originally posted by manjaro
i think its bullshit that whenever one of these roll around i only get props after demanding itbig grin

Was it just me .... or does anybody else need this translating ? smile

colossus17
"No far worse......

(Whispers) The Duke known as J.P"

That is a universe level threat. Call to arms everyone! Womens to the battlefield first!

"bingo"

You have my blessings. I always welcome an honest living.

thank you......but my future is psychology.....and i am not russian....i am israeli......fear us

jinzin
I was merely making observations. You are significant to this forum...even if I think some of your arguements are bull.

It's about who brings more to the table really.

ahhhh i see...

King KAM
thank you......but my future is psychology.....and i am not russian....i am israeli......fear us
FOR HE IS MADE OF RAGE!!!!

yahman

For they will suck us dry of every penny. sad

Only Joking !!!!!!!!!!!! (not very funny tho sad ) I really have no problem with your religeon. If know one got it just move on. whistling

colossus17

Only Joking !!!!!!!!!!!! (not very funny tho sad ) I really have no problem with your religeon. If know one got it just move on. whistling

lol.....its because Jewish people were handling money all the time in Europe so they got this reputation.but it is indeed true.....

King KAM

damn, did he have to drop a jew bomb?

yahman
lol.....its because Jewish people were handling money all the time in Europe so they got this reputation.but it is indeed true.....

Thats and the fact their hard working nature and high intellect meant they got all the highly paid jobs. smile This is what started all the Eugenics theories which lead to the holocaust. It was mainly based on jealousy. sad

jrodslam
There are many members here who i consider significant. Draco69, Whirly, snoopdogg, Long Pig, Kgkg, olympian, Jinzin, K3VIL, armandovalles, Galactic Storm, Manjaro, DarkCrawler, Creshosk, Scoobles, Strormfront13, Sentry, wickerman, etc.....

I think that considering that this is not only a message board, but a versus forum, the members need to have common sense, as well as logical thinking. there are many here who say X wins because blah blah, not really explaining with logic, but purely because they are a big fan of X. Therefore all those who participate here showing some type of logic, evidence, knowledge in threads and characters, are significant to me.

PS. The mods are very significant.

colossus17
Thats and the fact their hard working nature and high intellect meant they got all the highly paid jobs. smile This is what started all the Eugenics theories which lead to the holocaust. It was mainly based on jealousy. sad

you are very much correct

yahman
This is why i hate these threads..... I never appear on any of the bloody lists sad

And KAM its all fun and games .... no malice is meant. smile

colossus17
This is why i hate these threads..... I never appear on any of the bloody lists sad

are u jewish urself?

jinzin

laughing out loud

well this thread already has my new all time record with a whole 2.... it's all good man...

jrodslam

No dissrespect to you yahman. Youre very significant to me. I listed those names who ive debsated with times over in the past from the time ive first joined here till now. It was just off the top of my head.

If i named everyone, id have a long ass post lol. Youre surely on my list pal. big grin

Cant forget about Cosmic Cube. Where are you dude?

yahman
are u jewish urself?

No ..... but i did the seeds of Evil course for my A levels (about the Nazi rise to power). Very interesting but disturbing stuff. Its amazing how much hatred you can cause when people are desperate. sad

No i have recently become a Christian again. smile

King KAM
lol im not tripping, i know your not anti-smitic, plus im an athiest so dont care, i just wanna instigate a fight....lol so c17 unleashes his artilery.

yahman
Originally posted by jrodslam
No dissrespect to you yahman. Youre very significant to me. I listed those names who ive debsated with times over in the past from the time ive first joined here till now. It was just off the top of my head.

If i named everyone, id have a long ass post lol. Youre surely on my list pal. big grin

Don't worry mate.... I don't really care. This thread (and all the other's) about one's own opinion, and if my name doesn't spring to mind I'm obviously have to work harder at becoming more significant.

But cheers for the gesture any way. smile

colossus17
No ..... but i did the seeds of Evil course for my A levels (about the Nazi rise to power). Very interesting but disturbing stuff. Its amazing how much hatred you can cause when people are desperate. sad

No i have recently become a Christian again. smile

i understand.......if u want to i can make u jewish for 5 easy monthly payments of 19.95$........

yahman
lol im not tripping, i know your not anti-smitic, plus im an athiest so dont care, i just wanna instigate a fight....lol so c17 unleashes his artilery.

laughing

yahman
i understand.......if u want to i can make u jewish for 5 easy monthly payments of 19.95$........

laughing laughing

No.... ill pass but thanks any way wink

King KAM
laughing laughing

No.... ill pass but thanks any way wink
youll be great with math.....

yahman
youll be great with math.....

big grin But i won't be allowed to eat B.L.T's which is the only thing i can afford now i am a student. smile

King KAM
big grin But i won't be allowed to eat B.L.T's which is the only thing i can afford now i am a student. smile
yeah, but you can eat tofu.......

armandovalles
i agree with jrodslam here, the most significant members are definitely:

Draco69, whirlysplat, snoopdogg, Long Pig, Kgkg, olympian, Jinzin, K3VIL, jrodslam, Galactic Storm, Manjaro, DarkCrawler, Creshosk, Scoobles, Strormfront13, Sentry, wickerman, colossus17, tha c-master, and not to be arrogant but i think im pretty significant as well.

colossus17

Draco69, whirlysplat, snoopdogg, Long Pig, Kgkg, olympian, Jinzin, K3VIL, jrodslam, Galactic Storm, Manjaro, DarkCrawler, Creshosk, Scoobles, Strormfront13, Sentry, wickerman, colossus17, tha c-master, and not to be arrogant but i think im pretty significant as well.

indeed u r smile

jinzin
agreed.

armandovalles
thanx

Cosmo Kramer
Scarlet Spider! he is the man and you will bow down to him.

King KAM

Where the hell am i??????

and arent you leaving yet????

Nataku8188

Signifigance to the KMC forums?

Draco - Yes
Whirly - In a bad way
Snoopdogg - Somewhat
Long pig - yes
Kgkg - yes
Olympian - Somewhat
Jinzin - Somewhat
K3VIL - Not at all
jrodslam - Somewhat
Galactic storm - In a bad way (Except for the phoenix info)
Manjaro - Somewhat
Darkcrawler - yes
Creshosk - Somewhat
Scoobless - Yes
Stormfront13 - Not at all
Sentry - Yes
Wickerman - Somewhat
Colossus 17 - In a bad way
C-master - In a bad way
Armandovalles - Not at all

Go to the dictionary and read what signifigant means.

We've lost one of our most signifigant members, Swanky.

colossus17
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Draco - Yes
Whirly - In a bad way
Snoopdogg - Somewhat
Long pig - yes
Kgkg - yes
Olympian - Somewhat
Jinzin - Somewhat
K3VIL - Not at all
jrodslam - Somewhat
Manjaro - Somewhat
Darkcrawler - yes
Creshosk - Somewhat
Scoobless - Yes
Sentry - Yes
Wickerman - Somewhat
C-master - In a bad way

well atleast i made the list.....in a bad way.....

Draco69
Where'd he go?

Cosmo Kramer
This has been done before.

yahman
well atleast i made the list.....in a bad way.....

Yeh .... Its not Fair !!!!!!!!!!!!! sad cool

Oh well i've never even spoken to that kid before smile

colossus17
Yeh .... Its not Fair !!!!!!!!!!!!! sad cool

Oh well i've never even spoken to that kid before smile

nataku sucks cock....so i forgive him.....but he does it in a bad way......

jinzin
laughing out loud

he's not gonna like that..

Cosmo Kramer
How?

yahman

Really .... as bad as J.P's mum ? (sorry sam joke twice sad )

colossus17
laughing out loud

he's not gonna like that..

i am shaking in my organic rage boots......

Nataku8188

At least you've got the balls to say it to my face. I only say in a bad way, because 90% of your posts are spam, and a waste of forum space.

colossus17
At least you've got the balls to say it to my face. I only say in a bad way, because 90% of your posts are spam, and a waste of forum space.

i agree with you.....but most of the time i am not serious...if you go to other places..or actually look at posts.that i am serious in...u will notice that i do know what i am talking about....shit now its 90.2% spam...... sad

yahman

You'd like his balls in your face wouldn't you ? wink

Only joking mate. smile

Nataku8188
i agree with you.....but most of the time i am not serious...if you go to other places..or actually look at posts.that i am serious in...u will notice that i do know what i am talking about....shit now its 90.2% spam...... sad

Well that's exactly it. You are signifigant, you do make an impact, but the majority of your impact is spam, therefore it's not a positive signifigance. Understand?

yahman
Well that's exactly it. You are signifigant, you do make an impact, but the majority of your impact is spam, therefore it's not a positive signifigance. Understand?

Who cares, Im here to enjoy myself, and he makes me laugh... Therefor the forum is providing me with what i want. smile

colossus17

yes i do tyrant.

armandovalles

Draco - Yes
Whirly - In a bad way
Snoopdogg - Somewhat
Long pig - yes
Kgkg - yes
Olympian - Somewhat
Jinzin - Somewhat
K3VIL - Not at all
jrodslam - Somewhat
Manjaro - Somewhat
Darkcrawler - yes
Creshosk - Somewhat
Scoobless - Yes
Sentry - Yes
Wickerman - Somewhat
C-master - In a bad way

dude i think uve been smokin too much crack lately if u think ur significant and im not at all.

King KAM

Draco - Yes
Whirly - In a bad way
Snoopdogg - Somewhat
Long pig - yes
Kgkg - yes
Olympian - Somewhat
Jinzin - Somewhat
K3VIL - Not at all
jrodslam - Somewhat
Manjaro - Somewhat
Darkcrawler - yes
Creshosk - Somewhat
Scoobless - Yes
Sentry - Yes
Wickerman - Somewhat
C-master - In a bad way

man i get no respeect, pack of heathens....you wanna play rough???

OK!

SAY HELLO TO MT LIL FRIEND!

tomcat

Tha C-Master
90% of my posts aren't spam, bah!!!!

At least I do it in the right thread...

Blair Wind
CM, C17, newjack, nataku, Draco, Demigawd, Whirly, GS, Nataku, yahman, manjoro (i think thats how u spell it), illadelph, PR, Xmarksthespot, Digi, Longpig, JP as a legend, asian hulk as a mystery, and alemaster for his CAPS, darkcrawler.....i know theres more but im tired and cant think of anymore at the moment

Tha C-Master
Thanks blair...

xmarksthespot
Blair Wind is the most significant member in KMC - he lets me live vicariously through his drama.

Tha C-Master
xmarks and all "her" science and big words, makes it interesting to watch "her" debate semantics with Creshosk...

Did I make any sense there?

xmarksthespot
I changed it back to unspecified because it's fun to confuse people. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
After the GS incident on the beginning of the "off topic" thread, I can never be too careful.

Arahan
Know my name and fear it: I am Arahan

members....hmm..

c-master
Kgkg
Sentry
colossus17
Strormfront13
olympian
Draco69
K3VIL
the dynamic duo and sometimes a pain in the butt smile:
Jinzin and Creshosk

Tha C-Master
oh really??? lol at that last comment...

8bitChris
Nataku beat me to the Swanky Tuna post. That guy was funny.

Tha C-Master
what happened to him?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Blair Wind is the most significant member in KMC - he lets me live vicariously through his drama.

lmao...wow...spelled backwards is wow.... laughing out loud

and ur welcome CM...and ya what did happen to Swanky the guy was cool peoples....

Tha C-Master
Also I forgot to add The MISTER, and whobdamandog when they make appearances...

Khellendros
Where'd Swanky go? Did he actually up and say "screw you people I'm outta here" or has he just not been posting lately?

Tha C-Master
He just had stop posting for all that I know.

Khell what is that dragon from?

Khellendros
Khell what is that dragon from?
A site I found a few years back. I lost the link when my computer crapped itself a while back and haven't been able to find it since.

Tha C-Master
I'm a bit of a dragon freak, do you DnD?

Avalonofthewind
I've usually stayed out of these but I'll add my list:

Jrodslam
Whirly
Draco
Snoopdogg
Newjack
Manjaro
Galacticstorm
longpig
Olympian

All have usually given good information and tend to be good debaters...whether with me, or against me.

Blair Wind
damn...how could i forget scoobless? the man with the most annoying avy to have ever been created...thank god for his mercy....in changing it...

Tha C-Master
I forgot about some people too, its not coming to me though...

Khellendros
I'm a bit of a dragon freak, do you DnD?
Only a couple times when I was visiting my girlfriends family. Her uncle is a DM. I wasn't very good at it.

Tha C-Master
I don't do the real thing too often, but I love games like Baldur's gate and such...

Middle earth fanboy eh?

Nataku8188
dude i think uve been smokin too much crack lately if u think ur significant and im not at all.

Where have I mentioned in that post that I am signifigant?

Stop being a self absorbed prick for 10 minutes and realize, no one cares who you are, I've seen you bring viable debating ability/info to maybe two threads, and you're a well known Thing fanboy.

Do I dislike you? Not really. I don't care about you, but you're just acting like a 14 year old attention whore. You want so desperatly for my acceptance, for me to say 'You're signifigant to KMC forums', give me a good reason.

What have you done that makes you signifigant, and maybe if you look up the word, it'll help you come up with a good reason.

(This goes to everyone else out there too, Armandovalles isn't the only one, he just happened to be the one who martyred himself)

Tha C-Master
I do this all the time and its a bad thing (insert sarcasm)

8bitChris
Nataku has used this thread to establish himself as the "Simon Cowell" of the Comic Book Versus Forum.

That's not a bad thing. It's just that everyone will work a little harder to impress him now.

smile

pr1983
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Nataku has used this thread to establish himself as the "Simon Cowell" of the Comic Book Versus Forum.

That's not a bad thing. It's just that everyone will work a little harder to impress him now.

smile

cept me... stick out tongue

i'm surprised this thread is still going...

Tha C-Master
armando made another one lol...

pr1983
armando made another one lol...

No way... messed

my bad...

colossus17
Originally posted by 8bitChris

smile

if u think he is .then i guess u havent heard of me......

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by pr1983
No way... messed

my bad... U don't remember the other one?

pr1983
U don't remember the other one?

I thought this was it... my mistake... though we really don't need two never mind one...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>