Villains finally confirmed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Braking news! The three villains have finally been confirmed!

http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/news/index.php?Action=Full&NewsID=3355

Silverstein
that sounds plausible for that actor to play sandman, and the goblin thing was already known, but that 70s guy as eddie brock...that is sad

freezedoom
Is this truth or are they lying?
But this sweet!!!!!!!!!! eek! laughing

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Silverstein
that sounds plausible for that actor to play sandman, and the goblin thing was already known, but that 70s guy as eddie brock...that is sad
I think I liked the Vin Diesel rumor better. whistling

Silverstein
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I think I liked the Vin Diesel rumor better. whistling

that 70's guy is confirmed officially as a villain in spidey 3...

although i think vin diesel would make a hell of a shocker cuz his voice

edited: and how the hell are they gonna fit 2 more villains along side gobby? they gotta introduced sandman and they havent even mentioned anything about eddie brock any the first two movies

Next Venom_girl
They mention Eddie in one line of the first movie and in one paragraph of the movie novel. (I heard he's in a deleted scene in Spider-man 1.)

Silverstein
oh ya, the first movie...but sam raimi doesnt do deleted scenes

Doc Ock
It's false guys.

This is over at Superherohype too.

Also look at the official Sony website.Pure BS.

As usual.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
It's false guys.

This is over at Superherohype too.

Also look at the official Sony website.Pure BS.

As usual.

ya the venom one seems bull, but it might be true...the director IS sam raimi after all. and that 70s guy IS a villain (confirmed) and the other guy IS ALSO a villain

VenomCarnage21
I'll believe it come 2006...I don't even take these things seriously anymore because of all the rumors and false facts (1st Venom, then Kraven, Lizard, Mysterio, Manwolf, Sandman, Chameleon, Sandman again...)

spencerspider
wow this seems false but i dont know..

chucktaylor
False. I agree with Ock, who is actually one of the few who uses their brain. Check the official site idiots!

Sparkz
its false you cant have venom as a back up character and his orgin is to long to share with 2 other villains, not to mention that sandman has never been mentioned yet lizard always has.

NoFate007
Exactly, you can't fit these guys in one movie, Harry isn't Hobgoblin, and Grace CANNOT play Venom unless you totally mess up the character, which would piss off fans. I'm not believing it until, as Ock said, I hear from Sony.

Phoenix2001
Apparently someone wants Venom to be in the movie... wacko

lil pimp
Im not happy about topher being venom at all i think that is stupid , for the first time im going to agree with dock ock venom shouldnt be in the movie at all if topher is going to play him(and this is coming from a huge venom fan).Didnt i tell you guys he wasnt going to go word for word to the comics! no

Doc Ock
Originally posted by lil pimp
Im not happy about topher being venom at all i think that is stupid , for the first time im going to agree with dock ock venom shouldnt be in the movie at all if topher is going to play him(and this is coming from a huge venom fan).Didnt i tell you guys he wasnt going to go word for word to the comics! no

Pay close attention.

This information is FALSE!!!!

Pure BS.

I can smell it from here sick

Silverstein

BlackC@t
Aw! Once again I've been lied to! furious

spencerspider
lol

LousyBoy
Is it true that no matter who the villians turn out to be, theres gonna be a loud spoken word out against the choices?

spencerspider
probably

Drache53
Definitely. I'd bet my life on it.

K3VIL
This is ridicule.They are gonna ruin the franchise.
http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/ce/0304/TopherGrac_Cohen_150x208.jpg
This femine small guy is gonna be Venom?
Eddie Brock in the comics is a huge man, he's around 6'2'' and he's big, muscular, very builted.This guy can at last play the amazing nerd-guy nemesis of Parker when it's time to answer to Prof. Connors question but nothing more.
Check this:
http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news13/1brock0728.l.jpg
http://www.leaderslair.com/spider-man/amazing/amspider-man375pic1.gif
If Brock Lesnar can pull out decent acting he'll be the perfect Eddie Brock.Huge, big and scaring.
But that guy, he's a mistake.

Doc Ock
Worry not my friend Topher is not Venom.

Venom won't be in this movie.

This news is BS.

Phoenix2001
Will no one listen?

Doc Ock
No and here's why.

I could provide false info saying the villains are Venom and the Wicked witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz.

Some people here would be like "Oh cool we're getting Venom" despite the fact I said the wicked witch is in there too.

Family_guy725
why does everyone keep saying venom will be in it he's not no matter how much you want him to be he is not going to be in sm 3! So unless you can find some real facts off the actual site dont post this BS!

The Ones
here here!

Mainstream
you'll get your Venom in Spidey 4 (more than likely) someone like Sandman, Vulture, Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, Green Goblin, Scorpion and Shocker all have better chances of being villians in Spiderman 3...hell Doc Ock has a better chance of coming back in Spiderman 3 than Venom does.

doctorstrongbad
Wow people still think venom will be in part 3. They have to have spider-man in the black suit first. ugh

The Ones
and the origin along with the origin of the other villains along with peters life along with into eddie brock and how pete messes up his life. its too much to cram into 1 film

Mainstream
yeah the who Venom thing would take too long for one film unless it was 3 or 4 hour long film. venom-sm

Silverstein
why dont they just make a Venom movie?! not directed by Sam Raimi so he doesnt screw that movie up or make any un-necessary chanes or make Venom suitable for little children

-and didnt sam raimi say that he didnt want to put venom in the movies cuz it would be too scary for kids? mad

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Silverstein
why dont they just make a Venom movie?! not directed by Sam Raimi so he doesnt screw that movie up or make any un-necessary chanes or make Venom suitable for little children

-and didnt sam raimi say that he didnt want to put venom in the movies cuz it would be too scary for kids? mad
never read about him saying that he probably just made an excuse so fans wouldnt come and slaughter him in his sleep for not putting venom in a movie

FeceMan
WTF.

JUST USE THE LIZARD AND INTRODUCE THE VENOM STORYLINE DURING IT...NO STRING BEAN WISEASS FROM THAT 70'S SHOW SHOULD BE PLAYING EDDIE BROCK.

Drache53
Sam Raimi said Venom would be too scary for kids? The guy that wrote and directed the Evil Dead films..? He's getting too soft in his old age..

FeceMan
Originally posted by Drache53
Sam Raimi said Venom would be too scary for kids? The guy that wrote and directed the Evil Dead films..? He's getting too soft in his old age..
Hello, Venom is SUPPOSED to be scary. Why the hell does he have the big teeth and tongue?

NoFate007
My my, what big teeth you have...

Drache53
All the better to eat your BRAINS! lol Gotta love that guy.. Unless you're Doc Ock of course.. lol

cameron666
I have Venom.

scorpionlord
Venom is pretty much the fruitiest, stupidest character in the SM universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.