Annasophia Robb or Dakota Fanning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starwars3
I'd say Annasophia Robb over Dakota Fanning. Dakota really sucks. Anna is adorable.

DeVi| D0do
Movie Stars & Celebrites

Cinemaddiction
Never heard of the first chic, so I say Dakota. Dodo, thanks for the help, but reporting threads like this help me, the Moderator of this forum, out much more. thumb up

DeVi| D0do
Okey doke.

eleveninches
annasophia robb looks lovely

Murray
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Never heard of the first chic, so I say Dakota. Dodo, thanks for the help, but reporting threads like this help me, the Moderator of this forum, out much more. thumb up

AnnaSophia Robb is Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the girl in Because of Winn-Dixie.

ASR is more adorable, but Dakota is the better actress

Rapscallion
without question Dakota is the best actress of her age she really is talented.

JenR1215
yes she is, i just hope nothing bad happens to her seens she started out so young.

Morning_Glory
ugh!

CrazyInLove
there are too many threads like this... people are always comparing to different people! someone vs. someone. just find their original thread and talk about it there. and guys let's admire these kids talents and not there looks please, because ya'll are weirding me out saying how hott Dakota and Annasophia is.......

Cheeseandrice
Definitely Dakota Fanning! No contest. She's cuter PLUS she's a much better actress.

eleveninches
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
there are too many threads like this... people are always comparing to different people! someone vs. someone. just find their original thread and talk about it there. and guys let's admire these kids talents and not there looks please, because ya'll are weirding me out saying how hott Dakota and Annasophia is....... Are you seriously suggesting that they are NOT hot???
Originally posted by Cheeseandrice
Definitely Dakota Fanning! No contest. She's cuter PLUS she's a much better actress. Anna Robb is LOADS cuter, but dakota is a better actress

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by eleveninches
Are you seriously suggesting that they are NOT hot???

well, I'm a woman and so I don't really find a 9 year old girl hott.. but anywayz, they are cute little girls and very talented, but you shouldn't talk about them like you do......

Morning_Glory
why is thread still here ... there is already a thread for both of them.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
why is thread still here ... there is already a thread for both of them.

exactly, mod must be on vacation.

katp
I think both are awesome, but i have seen more of Dakota and have been a true fan of her for a long time now so i would perhaps say Dakota.

Cinemaddiction
Use the Vs. thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.